Post by olfactorymaven » Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:44 am

OpenTShirts’ site has been down for a few weeks. They took my payment out. And they will not reply to support emails. And my website is down.

I’ve searched Google and their social media for information. No success.

Just checking here to see if anyone has any information.

Thanks

New member

Posts

Joined
Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:35 am


Post by OSWorX » Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:48 pm

olfactorymaven wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:44 am
OpenTShirts’ site has been down for a few weeks. They took my payment out. And they will not reply to support emails. And my website is down.

I’ve searched Google and their social media for information. No success.

Just checking here to see if anyone has any information.

Thanks
No, does not know what happens with them.
But have some customers using https://tshirtecommerce.com/ - maybe that can help you (and you can contact me if you need more about that).

Custom Development | Individuelle Entwicklung | Support & Bugfixes

Image Image Image


User avatar
Guru Member

Posts

Joined
Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:52 pm
Location - Austria

Post by olfactorymaven » Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:58 pm

OSWorX wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:48 pm
olfactorymaven wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:44 am
OpenTShirts’ site has been down for a few weeks. They took my payment out. And they will not reply to support emails. And my website is down.

I’ve searched Google and their social media for information. No success.

Just checking here to see if anyone has any information.

Thanks
No, does not know what happens with them.
But have some customers using https://tshirtecommerce.com/ - maybe that can help you (and you can contact me if you need more about that).
Much appreciated—we’ll certainly look into this.

New member

Posts

Joined
Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:35 am


Post by olfactorymaven » Wed May 01, 2019 7:04 am

OSWorX wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:48 pm
olfactorymaven wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:44 am
OpenTShirts’ site has been down for a few weeks. They took my payment out. And they will not reply to support emails. And my website is down.

I’ve searched Google and their social media for information. No success.

Just checking here to see if anyone has any information.

Thanks
No, does not know what happens with them.
But have some customers using https://tshirtecommerce.com/ - maybe that can help you (and you can contact me if you need more about that).
Hello- Thanks again. We are highly interested in moving forward with this product.

Does it come with a template or does one need to be purchased? If purchased, do you have recommendations?

Is this all I need to get started?

New member

Posts

Joined
Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:35 am


Post by OSWorX » Wed May 01, 2019 6:25 pm

This extension does not need a 'template'.
It comes with a complete 'own' engine and so on and use the standard template.
Basically it integrates itself into the product template where the customer can create his own products (not only tshirts, also mugs, pads, etc.).
But when you have deeper questions, it would be better if you ask the developer itself, I am doing only modifications on customers demand for that extension.

Custom Development | Individuelle Entwicklung | Support & Bugfixes

Image Image Image


User avatar
Guru Member

Posts

Joined
Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:52 pm
Location - Austria

Post by olfactorymaven » Wed May 01, 2019 8:09 pm

OSWorX wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 6:25 pm
This extension does not need a 'template'.
It comes with a complete 'own' engine and so on and use the standard template.
Basically it integrates itself into the product template where the customer can create his own products (not only tshirts, also mugs, pads, etc.).
But when you have deeper questions, it would be better if you ask the developer itself, I am doing only modifications on customers demand for that extension.
Ah, I understand. I appreciate your help. And I will inquire with the developer.

New member

Posts

Joined
Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:35 am

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests