Post by CodeBits » Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:26 am

Hello community,

I've decided to close down my webStudio for OC for the time being.
I just don't have the time to keep it up as a viable resource for OC right now and it doesn't look like I will anytime soon.
The traffic I get requesting product and support is to much to manage for me right now and I don't like disappointing people over and over again.
I thank everyone for your interest in my products and request for those products I wish I had time to build for you.
I will keep it running until the end of September so anyone who needs products I do have have time to download them.

Best wishes to everyone and your endeavors.
Thank you OC team for a great product to work with.

Post by i2Paq » Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:04 pm

I'm sorry to hear that.

I hope it is because you have to much other work on your hands and not some illness ;)

Thanks for you hard work and support!

Norman in 't Veldt
Moderator OpenCart Forums

_________________ READ and Search BEFORE POSTING _________________

Our FREE search: Find your answer FAST!.

[How to] BTW + Verzend + betaal setup.

Global Moderator

Location - Winkel - The Netherlands

Post by robster » Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:26 pm

Darn it....

As a new OC user I have been searching for templates (1.4.8b compatible) exactly like yours - basic colour / design variations on the default theme. I am not sure if yours are comptiible withthis version but it's just my luck that the day I find you is the day you announce that you are closing down.

Good luck in whatever other endeavours you are involved with mate - you are leaving a big hole to be filled here!

robster

I know my place...!

Location - North Yorkshire, UK

Post by CodeBits » Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:40 am

i2Paq wrote:I'm sorry to hear that.

I hope it is because you have to much other work on your hands and not some illness ;)

Thanks for you hard work and support!
Well it's both. A couple years ago I had to shut down my design company as I developed a nerve condition in my neck that will cause me to black out and or lose my vision among other things. This limits how long I can work and while the work I have would not keep a healthy person form accomplishing all things I would like to do it does me. My blood is mud and blood pressure is through the roof. Doc says I have to back off.

I really hope I can get to a point I can re-open the webStudio... well just have to wait and see.
I intend to still pop in and keep up with OC and help where and when I can.

robster... this is one of the issues, short of my All CSS template for 1.4.0 - 6 and 7 I have nothing for the latest versions of OC ergo my webStudio is pretty out dated and a poor resource to keep open.

Cheers
8)