Post by OSWorX » Sat May 16, 2015 4:37 pm

@MarketInSG: believe me, I know the extension store very well.
And I know how to use it!
But what you are doing is irritating potential customers with wrong figures.
Does no matter if free or not.
Fact.

Custom Development | Individuelle Entwicklung | Support & Bugfixes

Image Image Image

Guru Member

Location - Austria

Post by MarketInSG » Sun May 17, 2015 12:07 am

hope you do know the extension store well. It must be tough to manage 8 mods :) All the best.

Guru Member

Location - Singapore

Post by stclare » Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:56 am

We would like to see a Stripe payment integration, also when will there be an integration module for OC v2.0?

St. Clare Audio Still in it's newborn stage, a major work in progress..

St. Clare Heirloom Seeds Our original business, our current "bread and butter". Learned HTML, CSS, and a little PHP to develop it from scratch ourselves, having never done coding before. Then we discovered the awesomeness of Shopping Carts. :-)

Post by MarketInSG » Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:40 pm

we're pretty packed up at the moment but we will definitely be working on new features in the near future :)

Guru Member

Location - Singapore

Post by ASG » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:57 pm

Are multiple vendors supported with LogicInvoice. I have multimerch integrated into my store on 1.5.6.4, and have hard time tracking down the commissions paid out/payable etc.

ASG

Guru Member

Location - Singapore

Post by labeshops » Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:20 am

Installed but cannot figure out how to connect it to opencart??? The opencart mod is installed but want api and secret keys, etc that I can find no mention of within logic invoice. There seems to be nothing in the documentation about this either.

Also, it seems I cannot be logged into both my store and logic invoice at the same time....they give me "invalid login token" when I go back and forth and makes me log in again. I installed logic invoice into a sub-directory of my store.

Running Opencart v2.2 with multi-stores from https://www.labeshops.com which has links to all my stores.

Expert Member

Location - Florida, USA

Post by MarketInSG » Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:37 am

to get the keys for the api, do look within the users page on logic invoice, and you can find it there.

For logging into both stores at a time, you need to understand that if you are running both opencart and logic invoice in sub folders, then the sessions are being shared across (the same thing when you run 2 opencart installation on one domain). Would be best to create a sub domain.

Guru Member

Location - Singapore

Post by labeshops » Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:21 pm

MarketInSG wrote:to get the keys for the api, do look within the users page on logic invoice, and you can find it there.

For logging into both stores at a time, you need to understand that if you are running both opencart and logic invoice in sub folders, then the sessions are being shared across (the same thing when you run 2 opencart installation on one domain). Would be best to create a sub domain.
Found the API keys - thanks. Should I use the one for cron or my user name?

opencart is in my root, I only created a subfolder for logicinvoice. I tried creating a sub domain for logic invoice, but having the same problem logging into both at once.

Also, what is all the other fields in the opencart module like tax id, shipping id, default invoice status id, etc. Not seeing any documentation for this and no clue what to enter in those fields. There is also a Secret Token ID that I don't know what it should be :(

Running Opencart v2.2 with multi-stores from https://www.labeshops.com which has links to all my stores.

Expert Member

Location - Florida, USA

Post by MarketInSG » Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:07 am

If you need to login to both websites at one time, then you may wish to try using two different browsers at a time, or one in private mode, and the other in normal browsing mode. That should solve the session issue you're getting.

If i'm not wrong, each field for the integration is explained in the installation manual. The secret ID should be for cron job, where it automates the export process. The integration software still needs a lot of work, which we will be looking into in the near future. Our priority is to improve on the accounting system first, before looking into migration scripts and also integration apis.

We will also be setting up a forum soon, so people can provide suggestions for different reports that are useful for accounting etc.

Guru Member

Location - Singapore

Post by labeshops » Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:46 pm

Okay. I'll look at the documentation again but didnt see anything in it about the opencart integration module and the settings for it.

Expert Member

Location - Florida, USA

Post by masdeal » Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:18 pm

Hello MarketInSG. I already take a look on your website, and I think this is great and wonderfull! Never knew that this can be used in OC and yes, I would really like to use this in OC. Keep up your good work man :)

Software accounting sederhana untuk bisnis toko retail Anda hanya dari www.dealpos.com

Location - Indonesia

Post by MarketInSG » Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:24 pm

thanks :) We're really trying hard to cope with our busy schedule and push out new features soon :)

Guru Member

Location - Singapore

Post by anisrina » Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:18 pm

wow... it's awesome! I would definately have a try at it. :)

Guru Member

Location - Singapore