Post by Techno55 » Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:10 pm

Hello!
  • I am trying to find a theme or an extension that can display categories on home page, kind of like in the picture i attached to this post.
  • It doesn't have to be a 100% identical look, but I would like the main category and sub categories to be displayed in Categories block similar to the ones in the attached image.
  • All suggestions are very much appreciated!
  • If a developer is reading this, maybe we can discuss a price for developing this kind of extension!
Thank you!

Attachments

categories.png

categories.png (354.93 KiB) Viewed 3152 times

Post by rjcalifornia » Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:16 pm

Techno55 wrote:
Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:10 pm
Hello!
  • I am trying to find a theme or an extension that can display categories on home page, kind of like in the picture i attached to this post.
  • It doesn't have to be a 100% identical look, but I would like the main category and sub categories to be displayed in Categories block similar to the ones in the attached image.
  • All suggestions are very much appreciated!
  • If a developer is reading this, maybe we can discuss a price for developing this kind of extension!
Thank you!
There are some commercial themes that actually do that. I suggest you to check those out. (Some even do some custom modifications if requested)

A2 Hosting features: Shared Turbo Boost, Managed Warp 1, Unmanaged Hyper 1, and Warp 2 Turbo

Location - Worldwide