Post by SolomonShawn » Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:59 pm

We have just introduced a new "christmas club" style scheme where customers register for direct debit, pay for there goods on a payment plan in advance then when ship on receipt of the final payment. For the purpose of opencart i needed to create a new payment option so used the cash on delivery x10 extension to create some spare payment methods for me to customize. I have used the changed the relevant language php file to change its display name and works a treat shows on the customers invoice and for our records. Now what I want to do is when they press confirm on the last stage of the checkout as well as opencart performing all the usual things, adding to database and sending the two emails, i want it to automatically forward the customer to our direct debit form hosted by our payment partner for them to complete. Its just a simple forward as there is no need to pass any variables as once filled in we then contact them to append the correct payment plan depending on what they want. I cant for the life of me work out where the code needs to go for this. I have had a lock at other payment controllers but doesn't make a lot of sense... Any help would be appreciated

omegle xender

Post by straightlight » Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:16 am

While the OC version has not been posted, no idea why this topic is posted in the FAQs.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON