Post by i2Paq » Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:11 am

This is a Must Have for large stores!

Looking at your order list you wonder how to find those orders not fully finished among the already Shipped Orders?

Here comes this Shipped Orders vQmod at your rescue!

How does this work?

It will hide orders with an Order Status you choose yourself from the Order-list, let say the: Shipped status.
Just filter on Shipped and you will only see orders with the Shipped status.

a BIG thanks to Fido-X

Download for free at our Extensions.

Norman in 't Veldt
Moderator OpenCart Forums

_________________ READ and Search BEFORE POSTING _________________

Our FREE search: Find your answer FAST!.

[How to] BTW + Verzend + betaal setup.

Global Moderator

Location - Winkel - The Netherlands

Post by allenshea » Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:12 am

If can mutil-select options would be cool.

I know nothing about PHP and SQL, but I still try my best to understand it.

Post by i2Paq » Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:54 pm

allenshea wrote:If can mutil-select options would be cool.
?

Norman in 't Veldt

Global Moderator

Post by hfinlay10 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:13 pm

Will this also exclude any chosen status from being included in emails that are defined by product? To be clear, if someone has ordered a product but their order status is now 'canceled', if I send an email to all customers who have bought that product, will those whose order is 'canceled' receive the email?

Cheers.

Location - Australia

Post by theace » Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:26 pm

Are there any plans to release this module for 1.5.5.1? If not, can anyone advise how to modify the code to make it work with a 1.5.5.1 Installation?

Post by IP_CAM » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:14 am

hi theace

i was just working on this little Mod, I kind of reintegrated the content of the VQMOD into the standard OC Source in order to avoid one more VQMOD brake. I hate waisting server power, regardless of the amount. Added togheter, it counts, especially on cheap Servers, shared with huge numbers of other Sites placed on the same Machine, all fighting for their share of Power/Memory/Line. If a Page is called, every active VQMod requires the Server to check it's content and compare it to what may be already preCached at that spedific location to generate the Page asked for. Then, the existing precached filepart needs to be newly written and cached again in order to be ready for the next vqmd, waiting to be analyzed for matching content. To carry a heavy VQMO Load also makes a remarkable Difference in Performance. By Nature of Things, only when it ever should come to real Action on a Commercial Site.

So much to relocating VQMOD-Content, I don't mind if not everyone agree's, but I groove on lightweight Solutions wherever possible...

I use the new OpenShop v1.7 Version (v1.5.6.1).
http://openshop.org.ua/information/news&news_id=17

I just installed the files, the system works, I have the option thing on screen and selectable, but It's untested yet, I have no finished orders in my test shop yet, but, as I recall, the files involved should still be untouched by other modifications I make in many source files. I can offer no further assistance, if it should not work, I am Expert in Copy+Paste, not Programmer...

The Files involved seem to work similar as in older OC-Versions assumed at least to the 1.5.5.1 Versions, and nothing is in the added parts wich should influence any other functions. But I don't know if OTHER important parts of those files are different in older OC Versions. Therefore, please make backups and add each File individually after the renaming of the standard file involved, DO NO JUST UPLOAD the Admin Sub without having done this, I just placed the files in order to shown you where they are!

You may compare the content of your files and the new Ones with something linke a TotalCommander or a similar legacy-product of the genious Norton Commander I used for so many Years...

Ernie
PS. Sorry for long post, it's possibly rather unfamiliar at this Forum. No Offense..., just spare time.

http://www.ipc.li/os/shipped_orders.zip

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by theace » Tue May 27, 2014 2:25 pm

Okay, so I read through the post and I'm going to go noob here and say - whuh?!

I didn't quite EXACTLY get it. Do I NEED to have Openshop 1.7? Or can I try this with a standard OC 1.5.5.1 Installation?

Should I be downloading the stuff in the last link you posted, looking at the files and then modifying my OC core files according to the ones you have in that link?

I'm sorta confused :|

Post by IP_CAM » Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:54 pm

just to complete this, OpenShop is just, a kind of, nicely 'enhanced' Opencart (v.1.5.6.x), it already contains some very useful Modifications/Add-On's, especially in the Admin-Section, not included in the standard Opencart Version.
Regarding the 'Shipped-Order' Mod, I had installed it, but it never actually worked, so, I removed it again.

Ernie

5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by labeshops » Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:27 pm

This mod works fine for me. I modified it to add more statuses to hide - I don't need to see "canceled" orders either on the start screen for instance.

Running Opencart v3.0.3.2 with multi-stores and the default template from https://www.labeshops.com which has links to all my stores.

Expert Member

Location - Florida, USA

Post by i2Paq » Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:43 pm

labeshops wrote:This mod works fine for me. I modified it to add more statuses to hide - I don't need to see "canceled" orders either on the start screen for instance.
What not share it, I could use that to ;)

Norman in 't Veldt

Global Moderator

Post by theace » Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:07 pm

IP_CAM wrote:just to complete this, OpenShop is just, a kind of, nicely 'enhanced' Opencart (v.1.5.6.x), it already contains some very useful Modifications/Add-On's, especially in the Admin-Section, not included in the standard Opencart Version.
Regarding the 'Shipped-Order' Mod, I had installed it, but it never actually worked, so, I removed it again.

Ernie
This won't work for me, then. I really don't want to go about migrating things :(
i2Paq wrote:
labeshops wrote:This mod works fine for me. I modified it to add more statuses to hide - I don't need to see "canceled" orders either on the start screen for instance.
What not share it, I could use that to ;)
I could use that too!

Post by labeshops » Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:58 pm

The only problem I've noticed is that searching by order number (or anything else) is no longer searching all order numbers - it is ignoring those that I have hidden.

Any way to fix this? I would like the filter by like order id, customer name, etc, to search all regardless of what my current view selected is.

To add multiple statuses, just change this section in the vqmod:

Code: Select all

<file name="admin/model/sale/order.php">
		<operation>
			<search position="after" index="1"><![CDATA[
			$sql .= " WHERE o.order_status_id > '0' AND o.order_status_id != 'x' AND o.order_status_id != 'x' ";
			]]></search>
			<add><![CDATA[
			$sql .= " AND o.order_status_id != '" . $this->config->get('config_shipped_status_id') . "'";
			]]></add>
		</operation>
	</file>
to:

[code]	<file name="admin/model/sale/order.php">
		<operation>
			<search position="after" index="1"><![CDATA[
			$sql .= " WHERE o.order_status_id > '0' AND o.order_status_id != 'x' AND o.order_status_id != 'x' ";
			]]></search>
			<add><![CDATA[
			$sql .= " AND o.order_status_id != '" . $this->config->get('config_shipped_status_id') . "'";
			]]></add>
		</operation>
	</file>
[/code]

You can add as many AND o.order_status_id != 'x' codes as you need to using your status ids of course.

Running Opencart v3.0.3.2 with multi-stores and the default template from https://www.labeshops.com which has links to all my stores.

Expert Member

Location - Florida, USA

Post by IP_CAM » Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:39 am

...just to point interested readers to a different, but interesting Option, to, as Admin, keep track on what went on. I have added a posting, related to 'not yet' fully solved problems.

http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php ... 60#p500454

It's not yet fully free of 'collision-points', but it offers so much goodie's, it's worth, looking at.

Ernie

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by theace » Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:34 pm

labeshops wrote:The only problem I've noticed is that searching by order number (or anything else) is no longer searching all order numbers - it is ignoring those that I have hidden.

Any way to fix this? I would like the filter by like order id, customer name, etc, to search all regardless of what my current view selected is.

To add multiple statuses, just change this section in the vqmod:
Before reading this, I simply duplicated the module and renamed "Shipped" to "Voided" and other statuses I wanted hidden and then selected them from the Settings. It shows up as different "Shipped Orders" modules but works. Should I be doing this or is the method you suggested more advisable?

And yes, even I would like the sorting thing to be there. It's a pain otherwise.
IP_CAM wrote:...just to point interested readers to a different, but interesting Option, to, as Admin, keep track on what went on. I have added a posting, related to 'not yet' fully solved problems.

http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php ... 60#p500454

It's not yet fully free of 'collision-points', but it offers so much goodie's, it's worth, looking at.

Ernie
Thanks for the heads up. This is a good mod. I'll probably get it soon!

Post by labeshops » Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:00 pm

I am revisting this for v2.2. It works fine however still has the problem of not being able to search for an order that is hidden. So I would like to make this a toggled option - add a check box to the order list page that hides orders of the statuses I don't need to see (shipped, declined, etc) only when it is checked and shows the full list when it is not.

But I've never coded a checkbox before, so how would I do that?

Right now I have in the order.php controller this that hides the status I don't need to see all the time:

if (isset($data['filter_order_status'])) {
			$implode = array();

$order_statuses = explode(',', $data['filter_order_status']);

foreach ($order_statuses as $order_status_id) {
				$implode[] = "o.order_status_id = '" . (int)$order_status_id . "'";
			}

if ($implode) {
				$sql .= " WHERE (" . implode(" OR ", $implode) . ")";
			}
		} else {
			$sql .= " WHERE o.order_status_id > '0' AND o.order_status_id != '3' AND o.order_status_id !='7' AND o.order_status_id !='19' AND o.order_status_id !='8' AND o.order_status_id !='13' AND o.order_status_id !='11'";
		}
I figure I need to add an extra elseif before the hiding part to check to see if a checkbox is checked or not??

Or of course still let customers and order ids be searchable with the above code hidden. That would work too.

Expert Member

Location - Florida, USA

Post by i2Paq » Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:42 pm

Does the order-filter when set to: Shipped, not show the shipped orders?

Misread your question, sorry.

Norman in 't Veldt

Global Moderator

Post by OSWorX » Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:48 pm

labeshops wrote:I am revisting this for v2.2. It works fine however still has the problem of not being able to search for an order that is hidden. So I would like to make this a toggled option - add a check box to the order list page that hides orders of the statuses I don't need to see (shipped, declined, etc) only when it is checked and shows the full list when it is not.

Right now I have in the order.php controller this that hides the status I don't need to see all the time ...
Easely done: let the query get all orders.
And inside the template assign based on the order id a class (e.g. order-state-NR).
At the top add either add a dropdown, selectbox, input, divs, spans or anything else what you might prefer.
At the footer add a few lines javascript which checks which selection is made and hide those orders with state X

Full Stack Web Developer :: Dedicated OpenCart Development & Support DACH Region
Contact for Custom Work / Fast Support.

Guru Member

Location - Austria

Post by labeshops » Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:13 pm

OSWorX wrote:
labeshops wrote:I am revisting this for v2.2. It works fine however still has the problem of not being able to search for an order that is hidden. So I would like to make this a toggled option - add a check box to the order list page that hides orders of the statuses I don't need to see (shipped, declined, etc) only when it is checked and shows the full list when it is not.

Right now I have in the order.php controller this that hides the status I don't need to see all the time ...
Easely done: let the query get all orders.
And inside the template assign based on the order id a class (e.g. order-state-NR).
At the top add either add a dropdown, selectbox, input, divs, spans or anything else what you might prefer.
At the footer add a few lines javascript which checks which selection is made and hide those orders with state X
well, I followed most of that but I have no clue on coding javascript so lost me there lol.

Expert Member

Location - Florida, USA