Post by zenny » Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:17 am

Hi:

This is a typical situation. I am just wondering how can I integrate opencart to sell a service that is survey based (like some phychological survery). I did see fido-x's PollPLus module, but that is not what I am seeking. I want somehting robust like limesurvey to integrate with opencart (the latter to handle a payment gateway).

Generally, I am thinking like:

A user fills in one or two survey forms (using limesurvey) and then lands at opencart to make the payment. Else survey could be embedded into the opercart page.

Any inputs or hints will be appreciated!

Post by rukhairy » Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:29 pm

I was actually looking for a way to do the exact things and I stumble upon this post of yours. I guess the easiest way is to create the survey using a template which have minimum decoration possible. Simply create a new Information entry (Catalog > Information > Insert) Click at the Source button on your CKEditor and insert this code:

Code: Select all

<p>
	<iframe allowtransparency="true" frameborder="0" height="540" src="survey/index.php?sid=79711" width="700"></iframe></p>
This was the only part from the Limesurvey URL that you need to insert: survey/index.php?sid=79711

You also might want to adjust the height and width of the iframe to fit your store's template.

You can also hide the survey, which in my case I wanted the survey to be respond once the customer received the Shipped Notification by setting the Sort Order (Catalog > Information > Insert > Information > Data > Sort Order)to -1

Post by ivysun » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:34 am

You also might want to adjust the height and width of the iframe to fit your store's template.

Rc Hobby|Rc Helicopters Reviews|Rc Helicopters Reviews