Post by drdav » Tue May 07, 2013 7:26 pm

Hello,

I have an opencart store and I am wishing to also list my products on amazon. I have found a product that does what I want, openbaypro, that allows me to list products on amazon from the opencart terminal, and then have amazon send orders to opencart for fulfillment. However openbaypro does not work with US amazon nor Canadian amazon, and I need these features with those countries.

Any advice?

Thanks!

Post by merry » Fri May 17, 2013 6:52 am

Dr. Dav,

Openbaypro says they already have Canada (English) and are going to have Amazon US - I'm sure they are working on it.

http://shop.openbaypro.com/ebay-amazon- ... -countries

I personally would contact them directly and ask when the US module is coming out....... their product seems superb, and it could be right around the corner. That's why I never switch banks when something cool comes out like snapping pics of checks to make deposits... my bank is slow, but they always release a superb product. :)

Merry

Most answers are from my OpenCart 1.5 User Manual CURRENT TO 1.5.5.1 and includes free updates.
FREE HELP! 60-page user guide with OpenCart Admin Menu Cheatsheet, Install Guide & 30 Minute QuickStart Guide: http://showmeguides.com/

Location - Mexico and sometimes Texas

Post by cedcommerceteam » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:53 pm

To expand the aspirational goals of online sellers in the United States and the United Kingdom, CedCommerce develops new integration extensions for Amazon marketplace for the Opencart web framework.

Some of the key features of the Amazon Opencart Integration Extension are given below.

1. Bulk Upload- Using the extension, the Opencart store sellers may upload as many products as wanted in bulk on the Amazon.

2. Order Acknowledgment- The orders that get placed on the marketplace get imported to the Opencart store and the sellers get acknowledged about those.

3. Automatic Price and Inventory Sync- The inventory and price of the seller’s products can be synced and managed on both Amazon and Opencart store, from the Opencart admin panel itself.

4. Order Shipment- Orders can be shipped from the Opencart admin panel making the shipping process automatic and convenient.

5. Cron Jobs- The cron job synchronizes the product order, inventory, price etc between Opencart store and the Amazon marketplace, after a definite time interval, periodically.

To get the more information about the addon, Please click HERE!

You may get in touch with us via Skype or LIVE chat. 

Call us at : (+91) -8765210318 , Skype: live:carlmorgan.cedcommerce , Email: support@cedcommerce.com
CedCommerece : Officail Opencart Partners
CedCommerce Official : www.cedcommerce.com
Opencart Services : www.cedcommerce/opencart-services.com
Sell On various Marketplace Integration : Opencart-Extensions
Magenative Mobile App/IOS Development : magenative.com
Webinar : Power up Your holiday season marketing with the Automation tool