Post by street454 » Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:20 am

Just started using SYNDER. Anyone have anything better? This is a paid service (pretty cheap but) if there is something free?
Will move each transaction - detailed - to quickbooks desktop as sales receipt - handles deposits to clearing bank account, fees and transfer of funds from clearing bank account to your actual bank. I have set up to use generic item name since I sell t-shirts and need to have color and size options which are "variations" in square and they have to figure out data mapping for that. (seems simple - just use variation instead of item from square to QB item) I have concerns that they will not make QB desktop priority because more people use QBO - which my accountant says NO! it is awful, does not let you back up data locally, does not handle inventory well and you can't do general journal entries.
Let me know options used by others via extensions! Thanks in advance!!!

Post by straightlight » Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:12 am

street454 wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:20 am
Just started using SYNDER. Anyone have anything better? This is a paid service (pretty cheap but) if there is something free?
Will move each transaction - detailed - to quickbooks desktop as sales receipt - handles deposits to clearing bank account, fees and transfer of funds from clearing bank account to your actual bank. I have set up to use generic item name since I sell t-shirts and need to have color and size options which are "variations" in square and they have to figure out data mapping for that. (seems simple - just use variation instead of item from square to QB item) I have concerns that they will not make QB desktop priority because more people use QBO - which my accountant says NO! it is awful, does not let you back up data locally, does not handle inventory well and you can't do general journal entries.
Let me know options used by others via extensions! Thanks in advance!!!
Thanks for your feedback on this. I do hope other extensions can then suit your needs.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON