Post by katka40 » Wed May 22, 2019 9:17 pm

Hi,
I'm having troubles with Blog layout in OpenCart 3, Journal theme, as by opening the Blog page the content of the home page is shown together with the blog posts below, instead of Blog Post only.
I have followed the instructions in the Journal documentation page( https://docs.journal-theme.com/docs/blog/layouts/), yet it is not changing anything.
There is no Layout where I could set the layout of Blog page. :choke:
However, I have noticed that something went wrong by Journal Installation as the Journal blog didn´t automatically created two new layouts in Opencart > Design > Layouts Blog and Blog Post. Is the cause of the problem? :o

How can I solve this issue?
Thank you in advance!

Best, Katja

Post by JNeuhoff » Thu May 23, 2019 12:47 am

Maybe you should get in touch with the authors of Journal as this doesn't appear to be an OpenCart bug.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by katka40 » Thu May 23, 2019 3:23 am

Thanks for suggestion. ;)
Best,
Katja

Post by Juris » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:20 pm

Hi Katja,

Did you manage to solve the problem?
I'm having same issue.

Juris

Post by JNeuhoff » Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:54 pm

Seriously, Journal3 is 80% not OpenCart, so you really have to get in touch with the Journal support on this. The Journal framework uses its own layout mechanism.

Or you can use a proper standard-compliant web theme and cms/blog extension from the OpenCart marketplace.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member