Post by huntr77 » Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:08 pm

I'm just bumping this thread in the hope that someone knows of a Buy One, Get One Free (BOGOF) or Buy One, Get Two Free module or extension? I am happy to pay for it.

Open Cart is such a good cart, i'm really surprised this doesn't come up more often.

Post by rbc_brasil » Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:04 am

dbstr wrote:I'm currently working on a bundle mod that'll allow me to create bundles and make "packages" with selectable items.
Hi my friend how is the BUNDLE project going, I´m really interested on this, and I don´t mind if there are a lot of changes in the core files. Do you have it done? Please let me know, I looking for weeks for a better solution to make packages with products, and your idea looks perfect.

greets..

RONAM BONFIM

Post by opcrat » Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:54 am

huntr77 wrote:I'm just bumping this thread in the hope that someone knows of a Buy One, Get One Free (BOGOF) or Buy One, Get Two Free module or extension? I am happy to pay for it.

Open Cart is such a good cart, i'm really surprised this doesn't come up more often.
Released: Sales Promotion - Many Combinations (VQMod) Extension.

Everything you need to run a Sales Promotion for your Opencart web store. This extension comes with many advance options to run many combinations of sales promotion.

Available to Download from Opencart Extension Store:
http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... on_id=4927

Most Useful Extensions || Most Selling Extensions
Opencart Development || Opencart Designing || eCommerce Project

✔ Join more than 5000 Happy Opencart Store Owners enjoying the extensions designed and developed by Opcrat, Opencart Partner.