Post by kdmp » Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:28 am

After a year of planning I have completed a mod. Unfortunately, some one else has had the same idea about a Purolator module!! So I put it on hold, but after reading some posts about the other mod, I took some time to complete what I started.

The Purolator Shipping Module has been tested to work on Opencart 1.5.0 to 1.5.3.1

[DOWNLOAD IT HERE]

I hope you enjoy! If you have any issues or suggestions, please feel free to post here.
Last edited by kdmp on Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kevin Davidson
Purolator Shipping Module
Canpar Shipping Module
VQMod - Paypal Transaction ID to Payment Details

Location - Ontario, Canada

Post by kdmp » Tue May 15, 2012 2:31 am

With the most recent version, I have removed the tax class selection. There is no point in having this when you are quoting against your own purolator account. You will be charged your area's tax rate by Purolator and it will never be your customers, so it has been removed.

I had originally restricted some of Purolator's shipping options, because there are quite a few options! I have since opened the gates on these options. If you can select the shipping option in myPurolator, it will show up in the customers options.

One feature that I am working on is to provide an option to get a customer signature for those residential area customers. This will be pushed out in the next version of this module. I am also working on making this module available for Opencart 1.4.9. I will not be testing this module on any versions before 1.4.9.

Edit: *** I have noticed that I neglected to remove a reference to the taxes during my last subversion release. It is triggering an error message in the error log. I will push through an update later today to correct this. ***

If you have any issues with the module, please post them here and not in the comments.

Kevin Davidson
Canpar Shipping Module

Post by kdmp » Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:26 am

Well, we have reached another subversion of the module. 1.0.4.

What is new:

- Some detection in place for PO Boxes
- Reintroduced Taxes - some have said they still want them there - so they are back. This means that if you don't want 'extra' tax added, select None for the Tax Class field. Purolator adds your tax in the price it returns.
- No more requirement for a Purolator Account Number. This allows for non-contract pricing to be returned.

Thank you to all who have purchased this module! Remember if you have a suggestion, I am glad to accept them and work them in if I can :)

Kevin Davidson
Canpar Shipping Module

Post by zaidladha » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:35 am

Hi,
Can you please assist me? I have sent you an email. The module works fine during the estimate process in the shopping cart, but I cannot get it to show any options during the checkout process. Please help asap!