Post by pixel » Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:18 am

Facebook Slide LikeBox is a simply opencart module that displays your fans into opencart websites. It showing 9 users in fancy jQuery slide widget. You can place it anywhere because always shows on the right side of page.

Twitter Slide Box is a simply opencart module that displays your fans into opencart websites. It showing 3 tweets in fancy jQuery slide widget. You can place it anywhere because always shows on the right side of page.

And now with Google + share

All in a new design.

Demo: http://pixel-creativ.eu/demo-site/

Facebook / Twitter and Google Plus Slide Like Box v1.5.1.3 [ Download ]

Attachments

fb_001_13102011_211224.jpg

fb_001_13102011_211224.jpg (162.56 KiB) Viewed 3660 times

Modules: Facebook Slide Likebox 3 in 1 module for opencart 1.5 Page Peel for Opencart 1.5 Maintenance countdown for opencart 2 in 1 facebook and twitter slidebox

Themes: Pets theme for opencart 1.5 Wood theme for opencart 1.5 Glamor theme for opencart

and more at pixel store

Location - Romania

Post by dsanders » Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:50 pm

hello,

I've just bought your extension, it looks fantastic!
I have two shops in opencart with both their own accounts at twitter and facebook.
How can i use this extension for both stores?

Kind Regards,
Dave Sanders

Post by labeshops » Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:28 am

Do each store have their own template? If so, just edit the code in the template to reflect your accounts for that store.

Not sure how this mod works or which files it edits, but when I did similar sliders for my sites, the header.tpl and footer.tpl has all the code so different templates works fine.

Running Opencart v2.2 with multi-stores from http://www.labeshops.com which has links to all my stores.

Expert Member

Location - Florida, USA

Post by jollyrobin » Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:42 pm

Two things,

One does this include the listing at the bottom of the page with the About us, facebook and twitter bits?

And if so is it possible to turn the slider thing on the right on and off? ie. just have the bit at the bottom for a while if needed?

Thanks

Post by the_nueva » Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:02 am

Does it work without problems because it is a lot of trouble

Post by sophia20 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:51 pm

Hi all, Google is the biggest web seo on the planet and is doing a enormous assistance. Search engines also provides many other services to its users; the Search engines Site is a well known assistance. The websites are put at a sub-domain of Search engines BlogSpot. Through this assistance the common people can make their own websites that are made easily available to everyone on the planet. Many academic organizations have designed their own websites where learners trip to get information about what is developing there. Thank you.

buy google plus followers

Post by the83best » Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:51 pm

Litle bit too expensive this module

Prestige e-cigarette