Post by m_saraga » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:22 am

I am completing setting up my store, and I am absolutely far from being a programmer or anything of the like, so I need some functionality to add to my site, and I am looking for a provider that can assist me with that. I am working on OC 1.4.9.5, and I believe I will stay with it for a while, because I need 1.5 to be really stable.
So far Open cart seem FANTASTIC!!! and the guys that develop it are awesome.

What I need is the following:
1. Possibility of 'bundling' products, not like in 'bundle and save', but adding the bundles to my specials, such as buy product X and product Y (or X, Y and Z) for $XX (a $YY savings!); also some form of 'signage' to show there is free shipping, or a product is being offered for free with the purchase of another one.
2. A UPS shipping module that can use different packages sizes and weights, as well as a 'well rounded' shipping module that would exclude options not offered, and allow different weight based methods or flart rate methods.
3. A gift Certificate module, and as a matter of fact a method for using gift certificates as a method of payment, combined with others i.e. PayPal if there is a balance.
4. An inclusion of more pages on the top menu, so I can add content needed for my site, such as events, pilots bios, a news page, and a FORUM integration. Maybe a videos page with integration to our youtube channel, but I guess whith the possibility of adding pages, that is a given.
5. A 'Dealers' login where they would have access to wholesale price ordering, and just order placement, without payment, since the packaging is not generic for wholesale orders, so once shipments are ready, they are quoted for shipping, and invoiced.

That is basically all that comes to mind. I am building my site as a test on http://www.semodelproducts.com, and once complete I will move it to my permanent domains.

Please inform me of the possibilities,pricing, etc., of that via m_saraga@hotmail.com.

Thanks,

Mateo Saraga

Location - Miami, FL US

Post by hbg » Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:44 am

1. would be handy for shipping large products. I have seen one listed, however it is 1.4.9.
I am using 1.5x. I have 3 large products that cannot be sold seperately, and currently have a large RRP on them.

Opencart Version 1.5.1.3
https://www.opencart.homebrewinn.com.au/shop/

hbg

Location - Newcastle NSW Australia

hbg

Location - Newcastle NSW Australia

Post by m_saraga » Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:54 pm

Thank you!

Location - Miami, FL US