Current Version: v302.2 (release notes)
OpenCart Versions: 1.5.2.x - 3.0.2.x
To Purchase: Visit OpenCartX or opencart.com
Restrict the shipping methods available to your customers! You can set each shipping method to be displayed based on a wide variety of criteria, as well as restrict individual rates within each method.
- Upload and go — utilizes ocMod so no core file modifications are necessary.
- Enjoy peace of mind: all settings are automatically saved to the database when changed, and are backed up to a backup file every time the admin panel is loaded. Settings can also be manually backed up, and then downloaded to restore from later, or to edit in a spreadsheet application.
- Restrict shipping methods quickly and easily using the clean admin interface and intuitive rules system. Available rule types include:
- Cart/Item Criteria: length, width, height, quantity, stock, total, volume, weight
- Date/Time Criteria: day of the week, date, time
- Location Criteria: city, country, distance, geo zone, location comparison, postcode, zone
- Order Criteria: currency, customer group, language, shipping rate, store
- Product Criteria: category, manufacturer, product, or build your own group
- Build rule sets to apply multiple rules to a restriction at once. Re-use the same rule set to quickly create the restrictions you need.
- Group products, categories, and manufacturers together however you want to create Product Groups. These groups can then be used to determine when shipping methods are enabled or disabled.
- Use the included Testing Mode to determine why shipping methods are not appearing as expected on the front-end, helping to debug complex rule interactions.