Not Have Account
Registration on Trade Me is FREE. In order to create an account, you need to Register Here. Once registered you must have received a confirmation email from email@example.com and @email.trademe.co.nz. Sellers based in Australia must have an NZ bank account, and may not sell vehicles or property located in Australia.
To have a complete overview of the pricing plans on TradeMe please refer the following TradeMe Pricing Structure.
Once you have registered for a seller panel you can get going in three easy steps:
Step 1: List: Create your listing! Choose the best category, write a clear description and a detailed description.
Step 2: Sell: Manage your listings from your My Trade Me page.
Step 3: Ship: Ensure any items needing to be shipped.
For complete information please refer the following FAQ.
- Product Data Validation: The extension enables validating of the product information in accordance with TradeMe standard and values.
- Easy product upload: Products are uploaded on a single click when they are ready to upload.
- Bulk Uploading: To facilitate the uploading large number of products and to minimize the manual work, the TradeMe marketplace API integration extension enables sellers to upload products in bulk.
- Auto Acknowledgement of Order: Orders are acknowledged automatically as soon as it created.
- Promotion of Product: You can create Promotional prices of the product on TradeMe on festivals and on different occasions. You can vary Prices with percent or a fixed amount on TradeMe from the store.
- Centralized order management: The orders can be easily acknowledged or canceled through the centralized order management system.
- Refund: Refund is also possible through extension.
- Real-time stock update: Stocks are updated automatically on both ends as stock status updated on your local shop or as the order is marked shipped by TradeMe.
- Feed status: Feed of all API requests made to TradeMe are logged through which all details of that feed can be viewed.
To go through the complete functionality of the extension please visit the following DEMO.
Login Details: admin/admin123
View More Extensions