Post by OC2PS » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:47 pm

Go to Extension page

Purpose
Customers are the best advocates. Customers proudly telling their friends about your product is the best advertising you can ever get. With that in mind, this extension makes it easy for customers to share your products in their social networks.

When customers finish their purchases, then on the success page, this module invites them to share on Facebook, Twitter or Email that they just bought your product!

Installation v 2.7
  • Download the .ocmod file from the marketplace.
  • Upload the file from

Code: Select all

OpenCart Admin > Extensions > Extensions Installer
  • Go to

OpenCart Admin > Extensions > Modifications
    , and click

Refresh
Screenshots
Settings:
On Success Page after checkout:

Frequently Asked Questions
  1. Which product is shown in the module? The most expensive product in the order.
  2. I have a non-English site, or need to change the text of the module for another reason No problem! Just go to module settings

OpenCart Admin > Extensions > Extensions > Modules > Edit Social Brag Module
    . There, you can provide the exact text, separately for each active language.
  3. I have a non-English site, or need to change the text of the share button for another reason No problem! Just go to module settings

. There, you can provide the exact text for the share button, separately for each active language.
  4. When I click the Share button to share with Facebook, I get an error! You need to create a Facebook app, and add the ID at

5. How do I get the Facebook App ID? Log in at Facebook Dev portal. Select Add a New App from the Apps menu at the top. Fill out Display Name, Namespace, choose a category and click Create App. Go to Settings page and click on Add Platform. Choose website and enter in the new screen your website url in App Domains and Site URL fields. They should match with your website domain. Publish the app, and copy the App ID.
  6. Does this extension work with my theme? It has been developed for OpenCart Default theme, and should work with most themes that use the same structure.
  7. Does this extension work with Journal 2 theme? Yes!
  8. Does this extension work with OpenCart 3.x? Yes!
  9. I have an idea. Great! Post it as a reply to this.
  10. I am having a problem with this extension. Please go to the extension page and click Get Support

Attachments

socialbrag.PNG

Social Brag module on success page - socialbrag.PNG (93.54 KiB) Viewed 1331 times

socialbragadmin.PNG

Social Brag settings - socialbragadmin.PNG (32.89 KiB) Viewed 1331 times

OC2PS
OC 3.0.3.7, vQmod 2.6.2, Journal3 theme
Arcfesték, Csillámtetoválás, Henna
Check out: All my extensions | My FREE extensions

Location - Hungary