Current Version: v302.4 (release notes)
OpenCart Versions: 1.5.2.x - 3.0.2.x
To Purchase: Visit OpenCartX or opencart.com
Create coupon codes based on category, manufacturer, product, and more! This extension uses an intuitive "rules" system to easily set up your coupon codes and determine when they are valid. Restrict coupons based on geo zone, postcode, quantity, total, volume, weight, and many other criteria.
- Upload and go — utilizes ocMod so no core file modifications are necessary.
- Enjoy peace of mind: all settings are automatically saved to the database when changed, and are backed up to a backup file every time the admin panel is loaded. Settings can also be manually backed up, and then downloaded to restore from later, or to edit in a spreadsheet application.
- Create coupons quickly and easily using the intuitive rules system. Available rule types include:
- Coupon Settings: set uses per coupon and uses per customer
- Adjustments: charge adjustment such as min/max/round, flat/percent adjustment to charges or cart/item criteria, cumulative bracket charges, tax classes, and more
- Cart/Item Criteria: length, width, height, quantity, stock, total, volume, weight
- Date/Time Criteria: day of the week, date, time
- Location Criteria: city, country, distance, geo zone, location comparison, postcode, zone
- Order Criteria: currency, customer group, language, shipping cost, store
- Product Criteria: category, manufacturer, product, or build your own group
- Build rule sets to apply multiple rules to a single coupon at once. Re-use the same rule set for different coupons to quickly create the coupons you need.
- Group products, categories, and manufacturers together however you want to create Product Groups. These groups can then be used to determine when coupons are valid.
- Use the included Testing Mode to determine why coupons are not working on the front-end, helping to debug complex rule interactions.
- View reports of a coupon's usage history.
- A "Coupon Code" box will automatically be added to the address steps of the default OpenCart checkout, so customers do not need to visit the Shopping Cart page to enter a coupon code.