Current Version: v302.4 (release notes)
OpenCart Versions: 1.5.2.x - 3.0.2.x
To Purchase: Visit OpenCartX or opencart.com
Restrict modules, order totals, shipping methods, payment methods, or the checkout process! You can create restrictions based on a wide variety of criteria, and set a custom message to be displayed when restricting the checkout.
- Upload and go — utilizes ocMod so no core file modifications are necessary.
- Enjoy peace of mind: all settings are automatically saved to the database when changed, and are backed up to a backup file every time the admin panel is loaded. Settings can also be manually backed up, and then downloaded to restore from later, or to edit in a spreadsheet application.
- Restrict modules, order totals, shipping methods, and payment methods, as as well as the checkout process (and display a custom message).
- Create restrictions quickly and easily using the clean admin interface and intuitive rules system. Available rule types include:
- Cart/Item Criteria: length, width, height, quantity, stock, total, volume, weight
- Date/Time Criteria: day of the week, date, time
- Discount Criteria: coupon, gift voucher, reward points
- Location Criteria: address, city, country, distance, geo zone, location comparison, postcode, zone
- Order Criteria: currency, custom field, customer, customer group, language, past orders, payment method, shipping cost, shipping method, shipping rate, store
- Product Criteria: attribute, attribute group, category, manufacturer, option, product, user-created product group, or any other product data
- Build rule sets to apply multiple rules to a restriction at once. Re-use the same rule set to quickly create the restrictions you need.
- Group products, categories, manufacturers, options, and attributes together however you want to create Product Groups. These groups can then be used to determine when restrictions apply.
- Use the included Testing Mode to determine why restrictions are not working as expected on the front-end, helping to debug complex rule interactions.