Post by Key-Six » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:05 am

INPUT DISCOUNTS AND SPECIAL PRICES IN PERCENTAGES FOR OPENCART 2.0

This extension allows You to input discounts and special prices in percentages. Each discount and special price has two percentage fields:

1. Lower price to (%) - the price will be lowered to the specified percentage
2. Lower price by (%) - the price will be lowered by the specified percentage

All discounts, special prices and percentages are automatically recalculated with any price and/or percentage change.
If the product price is not specified or is set to 0, the percentage fields will be disabled.

VQMOD IS REQUIRED!

This extension was created by company Key-Six, s.r.o.

Please contact us in case of any bugs or mistakes.

E-mail: opencart@key-six.sk
Web: http://key-six.sk

The extension can be purchased here:

http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... n_id=20709

Post by OSVWebMas » Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:40 am

Does this also apply to the product options? I have a sale I need to start on Monday and I need to be able to apply discounts to specific products AND have it applied to ALL of it's options.

I am the webmaster for a vape shop and we have pricing differences on bottle sizes.

My base price is going to be $4.99 for a 12mL bottle. Discounted at -50%. So it will be $2.49.

My next bottle size up is a 30mL which is normally priced at $11.99 (Normally we mark that up +$7.00).

I need to have 50% the TOTAL cost for my product AND all of it's options.

I have searched high and low to see if there is just a simple line of code I can type in to display this, but I am willing to pay for your product if it can manage to do what I am asking.

Post by Key-Six » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:04 am

Hello, you already contacted us via e-mail. Our extension doesn't meet your requirements, sorry.