Post by Dreamvention » Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:18 am

Hi Everyone.

Its our first post on the forum and with its help we would like to add more of that community power to developing one of our best extensions:

AJAX Quick Checkout

DEMO
ADMIN

Get FULL version here
Get LITE version here

according to our calculations there are more then 2000 shops out there using our checkout. We think its a good base and we want to improve the compatibility situation.

We specifically made the LITE version free so that all the developers out there could download it and test it's compatibility with their extensions like shipping methods, payment methods and other cool stuff.

We also want to get feedback from you guys.

ROADMAP:
1. Extra fields. we are at the step of finalizing this option.
2. Analytics. we want to give our clients more insight on how people act. close to google analytics, but still unique.
3. Create options. AB testing. we want to give the possibility to set different variations of the checkout for different people.
4. Your ideas.

Please try to keep this thread without bug alerts. for this we have our support system that you can use anytime.

Best regards, The Dreamvention team

Many OpenCart users struggle to find quality extensions. We know how frustrating the need to fix the shop is just because of one poorly coded extension. We created quality OpenCart Extensions, tested by real developers and provide professional support.

AJAX QUICK CHECKOUT - #1 one-page checkout solution
VISUAL DESIGNER - Page builder for Opencart
View more extensions here

Tested by Shopunity.net

Administrator

Location - Europe

Post by junaid » Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:47 pm

i purchased the Ajax Quick Checkout and install it on my store, but when i click on checkout now its showing me following error. ((((Notice: Error: Could not load controller payment/! in /home1/oasisper/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_engine_controller.php on line 47))))
please need your help, thanks, i will be waiting

Post by Dreamvention » Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:18 pm

You do not have an active payment method. try turning one on.

Best regards, The Dreamvention team

Many OpenCart users struggle to find quality extensions. We know how frustrating the need to fix the shop is just because of one poorly coded extension. We created quality OpenCart Extensions, tested by real developers and provide professional support.

AJAX QUICK CHECKOUT - #1 one-page checkout solution
VISUAL DESIGNER - Page builder for Opencart
View more extensions here

Tested by Shopunity.net

Administrator

Location - Europe

Post by avazor » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:09 am

Hi I have a problem after I installed these module, in opencert ver. 2.1.0.1.1
when I click on checkout link the error appears:
Fatal error: Call to undefined method Tax::clearRates() in /catalog/model/d_quickcheckout/address.php on line 40
can you help please?

Post by pkgrupp » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:51 pm

Hello,
Very good extension, but i have only one problem. How i disable that, guests cant confirm order. In admin panel i disabled guest cant confirm order, but still i see in orders some guests ordered and i dont see name, email etc.
Website adress is www.koosost.ee

Here is the picture