Post by mozfubar » Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:27 am

If spitos, or whoever is managing this extension now, could contact me, that'd be swell. We (Mozilla IT) are trying to track down an issue where an OpenCart extension appears to be effectively DDoS'ing one of our services, and the google analytics expert extension looks like it *may* be involved.

Post by pantsman28 » Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:30 am

Hi
I couldn't find where to PM you but have upgraded to Opencart 1.5.6 and upgraded Google Analytics Expert v5.1.7. I am using Sellegance - Responsive and Clean OpenCart Theme version Ver. 1.5.0.3 but since the upgrades my analytic s have stopped reporting over the past few days. I have checked vqmod-2.4.1-opencart.zip and all works like it should! Can't work out why its not reporting! Strangely, Real time is showing ok.

Feel free to PM for link

Post by vishalholam007 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:00 pm

I install your extension on site it was working properly but after installation of new theme the google analytics oscommerce is not working now .
Other tracking page visit , no of online user etc are working fine, only eCommerce tracking is not working when i switch to new theme

Post by vishalholam007 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:03 pm

---------- Date: 2014-03-15 02:13:05 ~ IP : 41.23.27.68 ----------
REQUEST URI : /information/contact/success
MOD DETAILS:
modFile : /home/strongli/public_html/vqmod/xml/google_analytics_expert.xml
id : Google Analytics Expert
version : 1.5.2 - 1.5.5x - Default
vqmver : 4.2.4
author : spitos
SEARCH NOT FOUND (ABORTING MOD): <?php echo $header; ?>

----------------------------------------------------------------------
I getting this error in error log what is the resonw with the extesion

Post by jabhawk » Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:27 am

I was told that you might have a solution for using Facebook Pixel tracking. If so please contact me back as my client really wants to leverage Facebook for sales.

Jon Black
Hawk Services
jabhawk1@gmail.com

Jonathan Black
Hawk Services
www.hawkswing.com

Post by blizeH » Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:02 pm

Hi, I bought Google analytics expert yesterday but it didn't work properly with my theme so I had to uninstall it. Please could you help?

sarah@arabel.co.uk

Post by julugu » Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:04 pm

I have sent you a e-mail but you didn't answer. Your module isn't capturing any data. Please, help, I have paid for your module!

Post by ForgetfulGuru » Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:43 pm

Hi don't see a way to PM you, as you requested this method to report issues. Either block by you or removed by OC admin? who knows.
Just a question though.

On loading your add-on and configuring GA everything looks like it's going great, Not that I am in anyway and expert, but it is collecting data from Product Performance and Sales Performance, but not Checkout Behaviour Analysis

Anyway. on checking my site error reports I noticed that there where many instances of.

Code: Select all

2014-12-09 11:02:55 - PHP Notice:  Undefined variable: ga_tracking_type in /home/********/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-catalog_view_theme_default_template_quickcheckout_checkout.tpl on line 17
Although not an error as such, I would still like to deal with this.
Do you have a remedy for this or suggestion as to how I could correct the issue?

Many thanks for your hard work in bringing us this extension.
Billy

Life is for the taking. It's everything else you need to pay for.
Anne Makes Lovely Candles

Location - Left hand corner as you enter the room, better feng shui.

Post by mcrt » Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:06 pm

There is no PM for spitos...

The latest version Google Analytics Expert v5.2.9.4 is not compatible with Sellegance theme... there is a problem/conflict between stock_status.xml (2.1.5) and google_analytisc_expert.xml_ (5.2.9.3)...

Is there any upgrade or solution for the problem?

Thanks
MCRT

Post by exit15 » Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:04 am

hi, testing with OC 2.0.3.1 and Journal2 Quick Checkout. can't see the adwords tags on success. is this a known issue?

Post by beipink » Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:08 pm

can you please confirm if this module is compatible with this checkout -> http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... on_id=7382

Post by hcamelion » Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:54 am

Hi Spitos,

I found a bug in the vqmod for version OpenCart v2.0x that was causing adwords conversions not to load:

google_analytics_expert.xml Around line 1051

$data['ga_adwords'] = $this->config->get('config_adwords');
Should be:

$data['ga_adwords'] = $this->config->get('config_ga_adwords);
This caused adwords conversions not to work. I spent an hour debugging this after noticing a couple days after installation that adwords conversions were tracking in analytics but not adwords. Please next time when releasing it check that conversion codes set to be invoked are actually output to the browser. It is a simple check but important.

Henry Weismann
877.44.MY.WEB (877.446.9932)
We can help with your Opencart Site - Opencart Web Developer

Location - Albany, NY, USA

Post by Reykjavik » Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:58 pm

Hello guys, I''ve got a problem with myy GA. I reached with my site the limit of 10 million hits per month. After some research I found some sollution, but I'm not sure about them. Could help me? If the're not appropriete, is buying GA Premium a good choice? Is it worh it?
http://www.mavenec.com/blog/10-million- ... cs-limits/

Post by kuleszko » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:50 am

Hi guys,

I have Journal 2 installed , where should I paste GA tracking code?

Thanks for any help

Kris

Surprise your partner in the bedroom!! visit Sexy Lingerie.

Location - Aberdeen, UK

Post by easy1214 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:16 pm

Hello !

I just bought the Google Analytics Expert module. I use Opencart 2.0.2.0

I have installed vqmod and the module , but I could not found the Google Analytics Expert tab , why ?

There are 3 files where I should upload to ? or I missed something ?

Thanks !

Post by lovenatural » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:49 am

I need help or an advice on how to add tracking outbound links via this extension. It tracks events, and outbound links belong to events. google says to add this code somewhere, any idea into which file, or may be you need to add this into your event tracking extension?

<script>
/**
* Function that tracks a click on an outbound link in Analytics.
* This function takes a valid URL string as an argument, and uses that URL string
* as the event label. Setting the transport method to 'beacon' lets the hit be sent
* using 'navigator.sendBeacon' in browser that support it.
*/
var trackOutboundLink = function(url) {
   ga('send', 'event', 'outbound', 'click', url, {
     'transport': 'beacon',
     'hitCallback': function(){document.location = url;}
   });
}
</script>

Post by LandingNet » Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:45 pm

Hi,

We are using 'Google Analytics Expert' which all seems to be working for the goals we have setup and conversions for tracking product page clicks, however, this does not seem to be recording "add to compare" or "add to wishlist"? I have tested adding these but the result doesn't seem to show in analytics.

Do you have any idea why this could be?

Using opencart V 2.1.0.2 & Journal2.

Thank you.