Post by spitos » Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:05 pm

Hi Vovkag,

If you have followed the instructions correctly it should all be setup and working. There is no module to install so you won't see an entry in admin user groups.

Can you PM me the URL of your site please?

If it is set up correctly you will see the data in Google Analytics.

Thanks

Google Analytics Expert - Advanced e-commerce tracking, Product & options reporting, transaction/conversion reporting, Google Adwords conversion & profit reporting, goal & funnel reporting, event tracking, site search tracking, multi-store compatibility, EU Cookie Law compliance and works with any theme or checkout! Easy vqmod install. Get it here

Location - UK

Post by Vovkag » Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:38 pm

I have purchased and install "Google Analytics Expert v3.3 - OC v1.5.0 -1.5.1.3" according documentation it came with.

But when go to admin site and look at 'Extentsions / Modules" I do not see a new module for Google Expert.

How to enable the module?
How to check if my installation is ok or if i did something wrong and it does not work?

Thanks.

V.

Post by Vovkag » Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:41 pm

Sorry for doublepost, just saw your reply. Going to PM right now.

Thanks.

Post by dgraves » Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:38 pm

Hey!

I just bought this module and I have a few problems :(

First of all, the module made the site much slower. It may be because it's caching everything with Vqmod, I don't really know because I've never used the Vqmod before..

Anyway, on the index page everything is good, I can shop as usual. Buy when I go into a product page, the shopping cart tells me it's empty (even though it's not) and I can't put any more products in the cart! The "add to cart" button has jumped a little to the right as if the script is pushing the text somehow.

It's VERY crucial that my customers can put stuff in the shopping cart through the product page so I really need a fix for this as soon as possibe. I tried googling in and tried different methods, some said it was because of the .htaccess and stuff but nothing seems to help me. I really need a fix for this as soon as possible, otherwise buying this script was one of the biggest mistakes I've done since now I'm losing sales. All of them actually.

Please get back to me asap

Thanks

Edit: Everything was restored by changing the index.php in both root and admin and removing the Vqmod file. I had to remove everything that had to do with Vqmod in order to make the "add to cart"-button fixed. I don't really know why it was causing a problem but I would really love to get some support on it in order to track all the transactions. Thanks.

Post by spitos » Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:25 pm

Hi dgraves,

I can assure you that this extension does not effect your site speed!
vQmod will not effect your site speed either.

This extension does not effect the operation of your shopping cart, or the position of the add to cart button!

Please PM me with ftp details so I can take a look. I will fix anything related to my extension.
It will also help if you tell me what version of OC you have and what theme you are using?

Buying this script is one of the best things you could have done and is far from a big mistake :)

Google Analytics Expert - Advanced e-commerce tracking, Product & options reporting, transaction/conversion reporting, Google Adwords conversion & profit reporting, goal & funnel reporting, event tracking, site search tracking, multi-store compatibility, EU Cookie Law compliance and works with any theme or checkout! Easy vqmod install. Get it here

Location - UK

Post by dgraves » Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:07 pm

Hey thanks for your quick reply.

Well now that I removed everything included in the module the site is back to normal and my sales are also good now. Puuuh. I'm sorry if I sounded harsh but I was in a little panic because noone was able to buy from my site :)

I'm currently using opencart 1.5.2 and Shoppica2.

I will pm you, thanks.

Post by Vovkag » Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:55 pm

Please HELP!
My site stop working after I install this module!!!

I have NO SALES since install it. When a user pick a payment method and click "Checkout" the site produces error "SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character"

I need to uninstall and wipe out this module as soon as possible, please help, provide instruction how to do it. I am suffering big loss as all sales stopped and I am loosing reputation and customers as buyer very frustrated!

please reply asap how to delete the module without causing more damages to the site?

Post by spitos » Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:09 am

Vovkag wrote:Please HELP!
My site stop working after I install this module!!!

I have NO SALES since install it. When a user pick a payment method and click "Checkout" the site produces error "SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character"

I need to uninstall and wipe out this module as soon as possible, please help, provide instruction how to do it. I am suffering big loss as all sales stopped and I am loosing reputation and customers as buyer very frustrated!

please reply asap how to delete the module without causing more damages to the site?
I have replied to the PM you just sent me... I never did receive the PM on Tuesday that you were supposed to send!

Not sure what the problem is without looking but it will be easy to fix.

Location - UK

Post by Vovkag » Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:24 am

I did send PM :( anyway, repeating the site url here: samsungfulfillment.com
You can see yourself if place something in a shopping cart and go throug checkout it produces error when user trying to click confirm in the payment method.

Post by _fD_ » Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:39 am

Hello Spitos,

what are the licence and usage policy for the Google Analytics Expert?

Thank you for your explanation.

Best regards.

OpenCart is great!

Location - Switzerland

Post by spitos » Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:49 am

Vovkag wrote:I did send PM :( anyway, repeating the site url here: samsungfulfillment.com
You can see yourself if place something in a shopping cart and go throug checkout it produces error when user trying to click confirm in the payment method.
I haven't received any PMs from you. I've been to your site and I was able to complete all steps of your checkout.
Please send me FTP details if you'd like me to take a look.

Location - UK

Post by Vovkag » Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:57 am

it works only because I removed the module by renaming your XML file in VQMode (cannot leave site broken for longer time as it is quite big loss loosing a dozen purchases an hour and reputation when buyer go through all checkout process only to get Syntax error at the end).
I am sending you a PM with error I managed to pull from the stream returned by server. Please let me know here if you still not receiving my PMs?

Post by Vovkag » Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:20 am

Did you receive the PM with details on error I am receiving when your module enabled?

Post by spitos » Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:38 am

Yes I sent you a message back....

Location - UK

Post by _fD_ » Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:54 am

_fD_ wrote:Hello Spitos,

what are the licence and usage policy for the Google Analytics Expert?

Thank you for your explanation.

Best regards.
Ok, meanwhile there is only one open question: do i get unlimited, lifetime updates for this 30 USD for one multistore?

Thanks in advance with best regards.

OpenCart is great!

Location - Switzerland

Post by spitos » Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:09 am

If you buy this the license is for 1 opencart installation only (including unlimited multistore sites). It is not to be sold or given for free to anyone who hasn't paid for it through opencart.

You will of course get free updates for as long as you want to :)

Location - UK

Post by _fD_ » Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:17 am

Thank you, Spitos, for your reply. This lifetime licence is great and i recommend you to write it into the product extension page ;-).

OpenCart is great!

Location - Switzerland

Post by _fD_ » Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:54 am

Hello Spitos,

where do i found this tracking code in Google?

I found it meanwhile under the Google Adwords Menu Conversion.

_fD_

OpenCart is great!

Location - Switzerland

Post by Vovkag » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:04 pm

Hi Spitos,

I seems like still cannot make this module work :(
So I have 2 questions:
1. I want to setup another test store to play with it to figure out how to make the module work(could not afford to bring the main store down if doing something wrong while setting it up). I have created a subfolder on the store's ftp server and installed opencart there as well. in order to try make the module there. As well created a separate goggle analytics account for this purposes.
Question: do I have to purchase another copy of your module or I can use the one I have downloaded few days ago?

2. As I seems like cannot make it work as described in "README INSTALLATION & UPGRADE INSTRUCTIONS" (I have setup funnel but I see ecommerce reporting in GA shows an empty report, as well seems like cannot figure out how to do "2. Full E-commerce & Order tracking - See which products were ordered with data for Model/SKU, Product Name, Quantity, Product Price & everything you would want!" :(
Question: how could i order you service for installing the module and reporting?
Or maybe you could point me where it is a detailed documentation how to do it?

Thanks.

V.

Post by spitos » Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:05 pm

Vovkag,

I've replied to the email you sent me with the same questions....

Location - UK