Post by DSGI » Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:29 pm

Fido-X,

I recently purchased your module for my new set up of Open Cart 1.5.1.3 (we are in the process of migrating from Zen Cart). So for the module works great, but I've got a few things I would like to report:

1) Today when my IT supervisor and I were toying around in the Admin (logged in as the Super Admin) I was able to go to my Settings>>Users>> then choose the super admin (which at the time I only had one Super Admin/Top Administrator) and change the super admin to the Store Manager's user group (not realizing I was about to lock myself out of being able to edit the user group and ended up locking myself out of being a top/super admin. While I understand this is a stupid mistake that shouldn't be made, it's possible and it could really mess up a users account. So I propose a quick fix: Put a check in place before an user is able to change another (or their own) user group that at least one admin user is still in the Top Administrator group (the other thing we did to help protect against this happening again is create multiple Top Administrator accounts).

2) We are using the module in a little different way then the traditional way. We create custom made quilts (well not really, but we make custom products of some sort that I don't want to give away our trade secrets on the web). We sell our custom quilts to end users on our own website, but we also sell our custom quilts through a distributor chain of retail stores (mainly fabric and sewing/crafting stores). Our ideal set up is to provide each of our retail stores with a website (lets say for an example that one of our retail stores website is http://www.retailstore.com - we would create a sub domain http://www.quilts.retailstore.com which would only sell the products we create at our production factory in Seattle, WA) for their customers to place an order (which goes directly to us for fulfillment) and then provide them with a report of sales and pay them a commission for their sales. Essentially we want to provide our retail stores with an easy ordering system that their customers can use without having to come into the brick and mortar store or interact with one of the retail stores employees to order OUR products only - we want them to only have our categories/products to sell (and we want to be able to restrict which categories/products each retail can offer through their website). So we really don't need to have the store manager create a vendor's category for each store (we have over 500 so that would make managing our categories VERY difficult). Is there a way to turn off the automatic creation of a category for each store we create (if not, depending on the cost I'd be willing to compensate you for customizing this for me).

3) I didn't see any documentation about the way the commissions can be set up/controlled. Can you update the documentation to include information on commissions?

4) Your script adds a link in the powered by footer (and maybe in the automated emails - I don't know I've not gotten there yet), is there a way to turn that off? While I do appreciate the work you've done to make this mod, I don't want any information about the software we are using on our site (that's why I was more than willing to pay for your mod).

Just a novice user question:

I plan on handling all the payment/tax/shipping issues, but can a vendor store use my payment gateway but have their own styled emails sent to customers when an order is placed?

thanks for all the work you did to make this mod!

Sincerely,

DSGI

Post by fido-x » Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:26 am

DSGI wrote:1) Today when my IT supervisor and I were toying around in the Admin (logged in as the Super Admin) I was able to go to my Settings>>Users>> then choose the super admin (which at the time I only had one Super Admin/Top Administrator) and change the super admin to the Store Manager's user group (not realizing I was about to lock myself out of being able to edit the user group and ended up locking myself out of being a top/super admin. While I understand this is a stupid mistake that shouldn't be made, it's possible and it could really mess up a users account. So I propose a quick fix: Put a check in place before an user is able to change another (or their own) user group that at least one admin user is still in the Top Administrator group (the other thing we did to help protect against this happening again is create multiple Top Administrator accounts).
This is a design fault in OpenCart. But, you're right. Admin users shouldn't be able to change their own user group. I'll look into this for the next release. Shouldn't be too difficult.
DSGI wrote:2) We are using the module in a little different way then the traditional way...
In your case, your users (or vendors) are not selling their products, but yours. In this circumstance, your users/vendors would be your affiliates. Basically, this would be a "reverse" implementation of how I envisaged the Store Manager. I don't see any reason why it can't be used in this manner.

As to the category issue. When a user/vendor is created, a category is created for that user to place their products under (or as a parent category for any sub-categories they may create). When the user/vendor is allocated a store to manage, their user category is deleted and a store category is created to take its place. In some ways, this category IS the store. The first level of sub-category of this category is the top-level category on the store (ie. those that appear in the header menu).
DSGI wrote:3) I didn't see any documentation about the way the commissions can be set up/controlled. Can you update the documentation to include information on commissions?
The idea is to use OpenCart's built-in affiliate system. The top-level admin becomes an affiliate to the sales of the users/vendors and takes a commission. However, in your case, you would do it the other way around and make your users/vendors affiliates.
DSGI wrote:4) Your script adds a link in the powered by footer (and maybe in the automated emails - I don't know I've not gotten there yet), is there a way to turn that off? While I do appreciate the work you've done to make this mod, I don't want any information about the software we are using on our site (that's why I was more than willing to pay for your mod).
You can remove the "Powered by" stuff in the footer template file (catalog/view/theme/default/template/common/footer.tpl). Find:

Code: Select all

<div id="powered"><?php echo $powered; ?></div>
and remove it. There have been numerous posts about removing the "Powered by OpenCart" from the footer, and Daniel has said on many occasions that you're allowed to remove it. The store manager module doesn't add this, but it does edit the text string that is output. You can delete the "powered_by.xml" file in the "vqmod/xml" folder (which does the edit). The "original" text can be found in "catalog/language/english/common/footer.php".
DSGI wrote:I plan on handling all the payment/tax/shipping issues, but can a vendor store use my payment gateway but have their own styled emails sent to customers when an order is placed?
The Store Manager module allows you to have independent payment gateways, shipping methods, etc. per store. You can, if you wish, use the same payment gateway with the same account across all stores, but you would have to configure this on a store-by-store basis.

All order emails use the same template file. The only real "styling" would be the logo that appears on (or with) the email. This would be the logo of the store on which the order was placed.

Modules for OpenCart 2.3.0.2
Homepage Module [Free - since OpenCart 0.7.7]
Multistore Extensions
Store Manager Multi-Vendor/Multi-Store management tool

If you're not living on the edge ... you're taking up too much space!

Expert Member

Location - Tasmania, Australia

Post by DSGI » Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:32 am

Fido-X,

You are awesome! Thanks for the quick response! I'm planning on buying another of your mods tonight - keep up the good work!

One quick question about setting up the vendors as affiliates. Do I set them up as affiliates of my top level store (sine that is the payment gateway I'll be using on each of my re-sellers stores) or should I set them up as affiliates of their own store?

Thanks again!

Post by fido-x » Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:54 am

Considering they would be collecting their commissions based on the sales through their stores, you would make them affiliates of their own store.

Multistore Extensions

Expert Member

Post by fido-x » Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:57 am

PS to your previous post. I've just made a vQmod available that will prevent the logged in admin user from changing their user group. You can find it here: viewtopic.php?f=131&t=52945

Multistore Extensions

Expert Member

Post by DSGI » Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:57 pm

Fido-X,

Couple questions/thoughts for you with the multi-store mod:

1) We set this up on a development server and when using a development URL for the parent company. Now we are getting ready to do a test launch (by moving to another development url just to test how well we can move sites to go live). We were trying to use the tutorial here: http://opencart-tutorials.com/opencart- ... ation.html but under your module (unless I've installed in wrong) I'm not able to change the URL of my parent store. How can I do that?

2) It doesn't bother me, but my it manager (who is working with me in migrating our sites from Zen Cart to Opencart) really dislikes the fact we are unable to control the parent site under the site manager. Is that the intended user experience or have I set it up incorrectly?

3) When I try to assign a product from my top level store to a lower level store (via the product's tabs link check box area) the check box shows as checked but it does not show up in the store's products when I log in as the store manager of the store I've assigned them to.

4) In my opinion a top level company should be able to assign products to sub stores rather than to sub store managers. Mainly because there may be store managers who manage multiple stores but you don't want to have them sell all the same products on all their stores.

I appreciate your help!

Thanks

DSGI

Post by fido-x » Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:46 am

DSGI wrote:1) We set this up on a development server and when using a development URL for the parent company. Now we are getting ready to do a test launch (by moving to another development url just to test how well we can move sites to go live). We were trying to use the tutorial here: http://opencart-tutorials.com/opencart- ... ation.html but under your module (unless I've installed in wrong) I'm not able to change the URL of my parent store. How can I do that?
That tutorial is for an older version of OpenCart. You'll find the URL of the default store in the config files (config.php and admin/config.php).
DSGI wrote:2) It doesn't bother me, but my it manager (who is working with me in migrating our sites from Zen Cart to Opencart) really dislikes the fact we are unable to control the parent site under the site manager. Is that the intended user experience or have I set it up incorrectly?
The Store Manager module doesn't "control" or manage the main (or default) store, only the sub-stores.
DSGI wrote:3) When I try to assign a product from my top level store to a lower level store (via the product's tabs link check box area) the check box shows as checked but it does not show up in the store's products when I log in as the store manager of the store I've assigned them to.
Assign the product to the user first through the Store Manager.
DSGI wrote:4) In my opinion a top level company should be able to assign products to sub stores rather than to sub store managers. Mainly because there may be store managers who manage multiple stores but you don't want to have them sell all the same products on all their stores.
While users (managers/vendors) can manage multiple stores, there is no requirement that they sell the same products on all of their stores (unless it's in your vendor terms -- the store manager doesn't enforce this). Users can choose which of their stores they wish to sell particular products through.

The next release will include filtering by store on the product list page. This has been requested as an added feature. And, as I'm writing this, I'm thinking that filtering by store might be handy on category and information list pages as well. Can't say when this will be. At the moment, this appears to be pretty stable as no further bugs have been reported (and I haven't found any myself), so I'm not in a "rush" to release a new version just to add a couple of features.

Multistore Extensions

Expert Member

Post by DSGI » Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:38 am

Fido-X,

You are correct. I've sent time testing and I was able to independently determine the change of URL for the parent store is in the config files like you were saying.

All other comments are simply feedback on my user experience so take them as you will.

Thanks!

DSGI

Post by DSGI » Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:35 pm

Fido-x,

I've got a few issues I'm seeing with the Multi-Store Module:

1) When creating a new user for managing a store via the Multi-Store Module the password requirements are not the same. On your mod, I'm only able to create a password with letters (no capitals). With the opencart user creation, the files can all be letters (capital or lower case), numbers, or some special characters. Example of the problem:

Normal password: ExAmPlE-12345 (would be acceptable for normal admin user password in opencart but doesn't work in your module)

2) Currently after I create a store, the layouts are shared. I've tired to change the store default layout, but the options shown in the drop down are only the default store options - not the store layouts that are created after I've created a store in the Multi-Vendor module.

3) As a super admin, when I try to create a slideshow and put it onto the lower store's site, I'm not able to do so. As a super admin I should be able to change things on all the stores below me.

4) Extensions/Modules are not being kept separate from stores.

Example:

I've installed the Page Content module (http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... on_id=2639) and added content of my parent company site (digitaltransferllc.com). The content on this site shows up on all my lower sites, nwfineart.com is one of my lower level sites.

5) I'm using the Free Form Menu Module (http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... on_id=4479) which seems to be working on the top level page, but not working on my lower sites.

Any help/feedback to these issues will be great!

Post by DSGI » Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:56 am

Just to clarify 4) - NONE of the modules/extensions are being kept separate for the different stores.

This maybe an issue with the modules/extensions I've added to my Opencart (since I've added quite a few). I'm going to try and trouble shoot this by removing some mods. I'll post a list of all the most I have running to see if any of them would be causing the conflict and thus making it so all the mods are being shared across my stores.

Post by fido-x » Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:37 pm

DSGI wrote:1) When creating a new user for managing a store via the Multi-Store Module the password requirements are not the same. On your mod, I'm only able to create a password with letters (no capitals). With the opencart user creation, the files can all be letters (capital or lower case), numbers, or some special characters. Example of the problem:

Normal password: ExAmPlE-12345 (would be acceptable for normal admin user password in opencart but doesn't work in your module)
There shouldn't be any problems/issues with this, as it uses EXACTLY the same query as is used in the normal admin user creation process under "System->Users->Users". The Store Manager adds a "user_address" table to the database, but does not alter the "user" table at all. One of the vQmod .xml files adds a return value to the default addUser() function in the core model file (admin/model/user/user.php), but does not alter the original insert query.
DSGI wrote:2) Currently after I create a store, the layouts are shared. I've tired to change the store default layout, but the options shown in the drop down are only the default store options - not the store layouts that are created after I've created a store in the Multi-Vendor module.
Hmmm, I did change the way layouts are listed after requests from 2 or 3 of those who had purchased this. I'll have another look at it.
DSGI wrote:3) As a super admin, when I try to create a slideshow and put it onto the lower store's site, I'm not able to do so. As a super admin I should be able to change things on all the stores below me.
Did the slideshow include links? If so, were those links to products or manufacturers? Were those products or manufacturers linked to the lower store?

Products and manufacturers will only display on a store if they are linked to that store.
DSGI wrote:4) & 5)
These are related to 3rd party modules/extensions. It's not that the Store Manager doesn't support 3rd party modules/extensions, it's more an issue of the 3rd party modules/extensions not supporting the Store Manager. In fact, the Store Manager should support any and all modules/extensions (in theory). The main issue is that the modules/extensions that come with OpenCart, and all 3rd party modules/extensions, only update their configuration settings for the default store.

The Store Manager includes vQmod .xml files for all the default modules/extensions that come with OpenCart, but does not include any vQmod .xml files for any 3rd party modules/extensions (even my own).

This needs to be done on a "module-by-module" or "extension-by-extension" basis, so that configuration settings can be entered into the database with the correct store_id. Basically, it's not the Store Manager that needs to provide support for the module/extension, but that the module/extensions needs to provide support for the Store Manager.

Multistore Extensions

Expert Member

Post by Hashishim » Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:22 pm

Hi Fido

I have a few questions before I purchase this module, technically it is for my own store, but I split it into departments. What I wish to have is like this my website is https://www.gctonline.co.za (The Home Main Page)

https://www.gctonline.co.za/gaming/ (Gaming Department) https://www.gctonline.co.za/pctec/ (The other department)

I know using the default we have to use the subdomains method but I do not wish to use that method I have tried the multistore using directories it shows up but the VQMODS dont work any more.

Can your module help me here? Also I customized my templates and included alot of other mods into my Store will they be easily integrated into your module?

At endof day all I want is for the system to share customer database, and payment methods, please can you advise which is best way for me to go :/

Post by DSGI » Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:13 am

Fido-X,

Thanks for your quick response. I've been able to trouble shoot most of the issues with the thrid party mods. I'll use my screen cast video software to make a video and pm you links to the videos. I maybe doing something wrong but I'll show you how:

1) The password doesn't seem to work for anything but lowercase letters. I can also create an admin for you that you can use to log into my store (since I don't have any sensitive information in the store yet) and try to create a new user.

2) I can't choose/change layout's for lower level stores from the admin.

3) As a lower level store manager I can change the modules that are being created by the super admin for the default store.

Thanks!

DSGI

Post by fido-x » Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:55 am

@Hashishim

Since you stated that you want to "share" payment methods, I would suggest using the normal multi-store functions in OpenCart. The Store Manager module separates payment methods, meaning they are not shared.

Have a look at the instructions here viewtopic.php?f=20&t=14084. Although these are for setting up multi-store on your localhost, the principle is the same as what you've described.

Multistore Extensions

Expert Member

Post by Renato Frota » Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:19 am

Hashishim wrote:I know using the default we have to use the subdomains method but I do not wish to use that method I have tried the multistore using directories it shows up but the VQMODS dont work any more.
try change:

<file name="catalog/...">

to:

<file name="*/catalog/...">

Post by fido-x » Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:15 pm

Bugfix update. This is the "k" release, and fixes the following bugs:
  • Validation bug with password when creating/editing a user through the Store Manager module;

Newly created stores now display the correct list of layouts; and

A bug with cross-store purchases that allowed customers to add a product from the product page while their shopping cart contained products from another store.
No extra features have been added with this release.

Multistore Extensions

Expert Member

Post by grahamdek » Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:41 am

Hi
I purchased the module and I have to apologise for all the messages I've been sending from your site for support, I didn't know of this thread till now.

When I try to APPROVE a user as a Manager I get the following error:
Notice: Undefined index: category_id in /home/definit1/public_html/mm/admin/model/fido/manager.php on line 801Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/definit1/public_html/mm/admin/index.php:83) in /home/definit1/public_html/mm/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_engine_controller.php on line 28Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/definit1/public_html/mm/admin/index.php:83) in /home/definit1/public_html/mm/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_engine_controller.php on line 29
The email still goes out and the user can login, but it still displays the user as "APPROVED - NO" under the user tab.

This is what the ERROR LOG shows:
2012-03-12 18:08:37 - PHP Notice: Undefined index: category_id in /home/definit1/public_html/mm/admin/model/fido/manager.php on line 801
2012-03-12 18:08:38 - PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/definit1/public_html/mm/admin/index.php:83) in /home/definit1/public_html/mm/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_engine_controller.php on line 28
2012-03-12 18:08:38 - PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/definit1/public_html/mm/admin/index.php:83) in /home/definit1/public_html/mm/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_engine_controller.php on line 29
*EDIT*

While setting up the second store, I have found it impossible to display the category box anywhere from the selected options.

Also I am having a problems with assigning categories on the second store, After I choose to assign that shop to a certain category it changes the category back to the root in the default store when the store manager adds new categories, surely they should not have an option to now add new categories to the main default site?

Thank you

Location - South Africa

Post by fido-x » Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:12 am

Seems I left something out of the documentation.

The manual states that users can be created through the normal method under "System->Users->Users". While this is true, what I forgot to mention was that if you do create your users this way, you must then edit those users through the Store Manager to provide extra information (company name, address, phone, etc.), and to select the parent category under which their category is created. This "user category" is created with the company name as its name and is disabled by default. When a user is allocated a store to manage, their "user category" is deleted and a new category is created for their store. Again, this category is disabled by default.

The approval process enables the user/store category. The error you're getting results from not having "edited" the user through the Store Manager. Like I said, this was my mistake for leaving it out of the documentation.

You should be able to "fix" it by editing the user(s) through the Store Manager, then re-allocate them to their store(s).

Users can create sub-categories to their own category, the first level of which will be the "top" level on their store. If these sub-categories are linked to the default store, they will appear as sub-categories to the user/store category on the default store.

Multistore Extensions

Expert Member

Post by grahamdek » Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:22 pm

I have used the sign up from the "Vendors Link" to sign up as a Vendor

I have followed the instructions and there were no errors on "Approval" but is still shows under STORE MANAGER/USERS/APPROVED TAB = NO
*UPDATE* After adding a second vendor all are showing APPROVED without me even having to approve them, I've added a third without having to approve as well, at least it's working now, I just have to "Approve" anyway so the mail can be sent. :choke:

Here are more questions:

1) When adding a product (logged in as the store manager) under [DATA] I have selected the available category on both stores.
The category block does not show on the second site even though I have the category module installed and enabled.
Could this be the error causing this?
2012-03-13 22:09:10 - PHP Notice: Undefined index: store_id in /home/definit1/public_html/mm/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-admin_view_template_catalog_category_form.tpl on line 170
2) I do not want to allow store mangers access to banners, as I will be placing ads on all websites. But when I try add the Slideshow or banner nothing appears on the sub store sites

3) Under Store Manager I have selected the option: Sub-Store Links: YES
but the product does not link to the sub store it still opens the product in the default store.
*UPDATE* For some reason the second and third stores work fine, but the first is still not linking to the sub store.

4) When adding product images from a sub store the window opens with all images from banner images to default product images, the sub store has complete access even to delete an image that would be used on the default site. Is there a way around this so each store can only upload and have access to their own images?

5) Would this be possible?
My default site is basically a catalog / listing of companies in assigned categories. Could there be a feature to remove "Add to Cart" as well as on the sub stores an option that could remove "Add to Cart" on selected products? Some of my stores will offer services and show prices but not want it to be added to the cart.

When I checked the ERROR LOGS again I had this (there are hundreds of these but they are all the same 3 errors):
2012-03-13 13:04:03 - PHP Notice: Undefined index: store_id in /home/definit1/public_html/mm/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-admin_view_template_catalog_product_form.tpl on line 678

2012-03-13 13:04:24 - PHP Notice: Undefined variable: substore_links in /home/definit1/public_html/mm/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-catalog_view_theme_default_template_product_category.tpl on line 94

2012-03-13 13:04:24 - PHP Notice: Undefined variable: cross_store in /home/definit1/public_html/mm/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-catalog_view_theme_default_template_product_category.tpl on line 97
If you would like to log into my site and check out the problems please can you let me know. I really need to get this sorted out as soon a possible.

The website is http://www.definitivedesign.co.za/mm

Thank you, your help is appreciated.

EDIT: I got new errors in the ERROR LOG:
2012-03-15 2:54:57 - PHP Warning: fopen(/home/definit1/public_html/mm/download/test) [<a href='function.fopen'>function.fopen</a>]: failed to open stream: Is a directory in /home/definit1/public_html/mm/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-admin_controller_common_home.php on line 110
2012-03-15 2:54:57 - PHP Warning: fwrite() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/definit1/public_html/mm/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-admin_controller_common_home.php on line 112
2012-03-15 2:54:57 - PHP Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/definit1/public_html/mm/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-admin_controller_common_home.php on line 114
2012-03-15 2:54:57 - PHP Warning: unlink(/home/definit1/public_html/mm/download/test) [<a href='function.unlink'>function.unlink</a>]: Is a directory in /home/definit1/public_html/mm/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-admin_controller_common_home.php on line 121
I must tell you, with these errors I am unable to use the module in Internet Explorer because everything gets jumbled. Like the page doesn't have a stylesheet.
This eror displays at the top of the screen:
Warning: fopen(/home/definit1/public_html/mm/download/test) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Is a directory in /home/definit1/public_html/mm/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-admin_controller_common_home.php on line 110Warning: fwrite() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/definit1/public_html/mm/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-admin_controller_common_home.php on line 112Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/definit1/public_html/mm/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-admin_controller_common_home.php on line 114Warning: unlink(/home/definit1/public_html/mm/download/test) [function.unlink]: Is a directory in /home/definit1/public_html/mm/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-admin_controller_common_home.php on line 121
This is really becoming frustrating now. I added a subcategory to one of my stores and saved, went to the site to check and found that all my subcategories in the default site had some how been removed from their main categories, now I have all these subcategories displaying all over in my default category list. Please, I have paid for this module and it would be nice if I could get some support. Thank you

Location - South Africa

Post by fido-x » Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:57 pm

grahamdek wrote:I have used the sign up from the "Vendors Link" to sign up as a Vendor
When a potential vendor applies through the front-end, an admin user account is created (disabled by default) and a customer account (as a member of the default customer group) is created if one doesn't already exist. The approval process enables the admin user account (if disabled), updates their customer account to the designated wholesale group and enables their user category.

However, before approving the user, you must "edit" their profile through the Store Manager and (at least) set their status to "Enabled". You may select a parent category if you wish. If you don't, the user category that is created will be a "top-level" category.

If you approve the user without editing their profile (as outlined above), you will get an error relating to undefined category_id (or something similar).

You should be able to fix your problem by "backtracking" a bit. Delete the vendor through the Store Manager. If you get an error message stating that the user can't be deleted because they have a category attached, delete the category first then come back and delete the user. Downgrade the related customer account to your store's default. Then go to the front-end and log in as that customer and re-apply for vendorship. Log back in to the admin, go to the Store Manager and enable the user and select a parent category (if desired) and save. Then approve.

Multistore Extensions

Expert Member