Post by bull5-i » Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:39 am

Admin Quick Edit PRO modification enables you to select which columns are displayed on the admin
catalog list pages (categories, products, profiles, reviews, downloads, options, attributes, attribute groups, informations and manufacturers) and sales list pages (orders, customers, coupons), allows you to sort the column order and makes it SUPER EASY & FAST to edit the values in place without leaving the list view and opening the conventional item edit page.

To quick edit a value just click on the value you want to change and it gets saved when you hit Enter. Clicking outside the edit box or pressing Esc will cancel the edit.

Features:
  • choose, which columns are displayed
  • choose, which columns can be quick edited in place
  • custom sort the column order
  • multilanguage name edits with option to switch to single language editing
  • search anywhere (OC 1.4.9 like filtering that matches filter string anywhere in the phrase)
  • alternating row colours and hover highlighting for easier reading (pure CSS3, so you need to use a newer browser)
  • links to the store front for quick viewing categories, informations, manufacturers and products (has multistore support)
  • interval filtering for numeric filters (to search price between 100 and 300 type "100<300"; to search quantity below 10 (included) type "<=10"; to search amount greater than 12.3 type "12.3<")
  • shows warning if SEO keyword already in use
  • Status highlighting
  • Apply button for saving AQE settings without leaving the page
  • Option to choose between single and double click quick editing
  • Catalog
    • Categories: Display/Hide columns - id, image, parent category, category name, columns, top, seo keyword, filters, stores, sort order and status. Quick edit all but id.
    • Products: Display/Hide columns - id, image, product name, model, manufacturer, category, price, quantity, sort order, weight, sku, upc, ean, jan, isbn, mpn, location, seo keyword, status, tax class, minimum quantity, subtract stock, out of stock status, requires shipping, date available, date modified, length, width, height, length class, weight class, attributes, options, profiles, specials, discounts, additional images, related products, stores, filters, downloads, descriptions, viewed and points. Quick edit all but id and date modified.
    • Recurring Profiles: Display/Hide columns - id, name, sort order, status, price, frequency, duration, cycle, trial status, trial price, trial frequency, trial duration and trial cycle. Quick edit all but id.
    • Filters: Display/Hide columns - id, group name, filters and sort order. Quick edit all but id.
    • Attributes: Display/Hide columns - id, name, group and sort order. Quick edit all but id.
    • Attribute Groups: Display/Hide columns - id, name and sort order. Quick edit all but id.
    • Options: Display/Hide columns - id, name, type, option values and sort order. Quick edit all but id.
    • Manufacturers: Display/Hide columns - id, image, name, seo keyword, stores and sort order. Quick edit all but id.
    • Downloads: Display/Hide columns - id, name, filename, mask and date added. Quick edit all but id, date added and filename.
    • Reviews: Display/Hide columns - id, product, author, text, rating, status, date added and date modified. Quick edit all but id and date modified.
    • Informations: Display/Hide columns - id, title, sort order, bottom, stores, status and seo keyword. Quick edit all but id.
  • Customers
    • Customers: Display/Hide columns - name, email, telephone, fax, newsletter subscription, customer group, approved, ip address, date added and status. Quick edit all but date added and ip address.
  • Sales
    • Orders: Edit columns - status with option to notify customer.
    • Returns: Display/Hide columns - return id, order id, customer id, customer name, email, telephone, product id, product name, model, quantity, opened, comment, return reason, return action, return status, date ordered, date added, date modified. Quick edit all but return id, date added and date modified.
    • Gift Vouchers: Display/Hide columns - code, from name, from email, to name, to email, amount, theme, message, status and date added. Quick edit all but date added.
    • Voucher Themes: Display/Hide/Edit columns - image and name.
  • Marketing
    • Marketing: Display/Hide columns - id, name, description, code, clicks, orders, date added. Quick edit all but id, clicks, orders and date added.
    • Affiliates: Display/Hide columns - name, email, telephone, fax, comapny, address 1, address 2, city, postcode, country, region/state, tracking code, commission, tax id, balance, approved, ip address, date added and status. Quick edit all but balance, date added and ip address.
    • Coupons: Display/Hide/Edit columns - name, code, type, total amount, customer login, free shipping, discount, date start, date end, uses per coupon, uses per customer and status.
Modification settings can be configured from module settings page (Extensions -> Modules). From there you can select which columns are displayed for which page, which are editable and how the columns are sorted + configure additional features.

Admin Quick Edit PRO can be bought from http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... on_id=3805

The latest version is 5.6.0 and it is compatible with OpenCart 2.1.x+.

Available as a OCMOD for OpenCart 2.x and as vQmod for OpenCart 1.5.x.

A screencast demonstrating some of the features: http://screencast.com/t/HWEpfAyEsmk
A screencast demonstrating version 3.0 new features: http://screencast.com/t/sswqPXiyLn

Live DEMO: http://goo.gl/tPglz

Some screenshots:
admin_module_settings_general.png

Admin module general settings - admin_module_settings_general.png (27.51 KiB) Viewed 15640 times

admin_module_settings_catalog_products.png

Product options - admin_module_settings_catalog_products.png (57.78 KiB) Viewed 16058 times

admin_catalog_products_edit_status.png

Editing status - admin_catalog_products_edit_status.png (35.48 KiB) Viewed 16058 times

Last edited by bull5-i on Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:49 pm, edited 27 times in total.

|V|355 \/\/17|-| 7}{3 |3357, ... [you know the rest]

Commercial mods: New! Questions & Answers PRO - Admin Quick Edit PRO - Product Downloads PRO - Custom Product Tab PRO - New! Product Quick Edit Plus

All mods & extensions by me

Post by spikeachu » Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:27 am

I have customised the cart a fair bit and have a few additional fields in the product edit screen. How easy would it be for me to code them in?

Wedding Invitations and Stationery by Love2print

Commercial Mods
Product Colours on Category Page
Cardsave Direct Gateway
Clear Cache
Promotional Watermarks on Images
Multiple Category / Product Templates ** Popular **
Log Failed Login Attempts
Display Eligible Coupons with Products
Twitter Feeds

Have I helped you out or saved you some time? Please donate

Post by bull5-i » Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:42 pm

Released version 2.0 which adds quick edit to Orders, Customers and Coupons (see original post).

To spikeachu: It depends on what kind of information it is that needs to be edited(would it require a special edit box like a drop down, a date edit or a regular text edit would be sufficient) and where the information is held (in which SQL table). It would require changing 3 files. The amount of changes needed to be done in the vQmod xml file depends on extent of the functionality you need (filtering, sorting or just display&edit). For full capabilities you need ca 15 changes to the xml file, provided that the input is just a text box. The changes are mostly reapeating a certain pattern.

Commercial mods: New! Questions & Answers PRO - Admin Quick Edit PRO - Product Downloads PRO - Custom Product Tab PRO - New! Product Quick Edit Plus

Post by bull5-i » Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:06 am

Released version 2.0.1 - this is a bugfix release that fixes filtering for Catalog->Products if Status column is not displayed.

Post by bull5-i » Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:05 am

Released version 2.0.2 - this is a bugfix release that fixes filtering of products without category.

Post by bull5-i » Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:54 pm

Released version 2.0.3 - this is a bugfix release that fixes single quote escaping problem in javascript.

Post by bull5-i » Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:41 pm

Released version 2.1.0 - this is a small feature release that adds option to switch to single language editing. This affects multilanguage name editing. It will automatically switch to single language editing mode if only one language is installed.

Post by bull5-i » Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:53 am

Released version 2.1.1 - refactored the code base a bit (functionality did not change)

Post by bull5-i » Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:54 am

Released version 2.2.0 - this adds extension and support info to module settings page (functionality unchanged)

Post by bull5-i » Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:33 am

Released version 2.3.0 - this adds the following additional quick editable fields to product page: tax class, minimum quantity, subtract stock, out of stock status, requires shipping, date available, length, width, height, length class, weight class and points

Post by bull5-i » Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:54 pm

Released version 2.3.1:
  • Improves page load speed a bit by optimizing total count sql query

Post by bull5-i » Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:28 pm

Released version 2.3.2:
  • Fixed: Sales -> Customers filtering issue

Post by tophat » Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:41 pm

Looks good.

I am however looking for something just like this but is used for the Sales > 'Orders' Page specifically. We need to edit the columns easily within this page like you've done above but with obviously different variables. Don't suppose you have an alaternative mod for such a thing?
Thanks.

Webmaster for: http://www.getlaidbeds.co.uk + www.mattressmoose.co.uk + www.pixellounge.co.uk

Post by bull5-i » Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:12 am

What are the fields you need to quick edit on Sales->Orders page?

Post by tophat » Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:24 am

Hey, thanks for your quick reply.

Essentially we would like to just simply View the Product that has been ordered adjacent to the Total £.

It would also be extremely helpful if we could View next to this the Options selected and even the Delivery Date chosen. We don't need the date modified column as I'm not sure what help that is and there is plenty of space for the above I feel.

It would be nice also if we can Quick Edit the Status of each order. Again, avoids drilling down per order. Is all about speeding up and simplifying the process.

If there is a way of implementing the above then that would seriously help us process the orders more effectively and efficiently. Let me know your thoughts!

Cheers,

Webmaster for: http://www.getlaidbeds.co.uk + www.mattressmoose.co.uk + www.pixellounge.co.uk

Post by bull5-i » Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:35 am

Displaying the product would require custom approach, one much different from the AQE logic. One order could contain several products, thus displaying them would be tricky.
AQE does provides quick editing of the status together with optional notification to the customer.

Post by tophat » Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:44 am

Yeh I understand. Hopefully it could be done, but obviously a custom mod.

Let me know if you are interested in building this for us. I'm sure you could always resell it too.
Cheers,

Post by bull5-i » Mon May 07, 2012 5:25 pm

Released version 3.0.0 for OpenCart 1.5.1.3 - 1.5.2.1:
  • Added: search anywhere (OC 1.4.9 like filtering that matches filter string anywhere in the phrase)
  • Added: alternating row colours and hover highlighting for easier reading
  • Added: links to the store front for quick viewing categories, informations, manufacturers and products; with multistore support
  • Added: interval filtering for numeric filters
  • Added: warning if SEO keyword already in use
  • Added: Apply button for saving AQE settings without leaving the page
  • Fixed: some filtering issues/nuisances & customer name quick editing
  • Refactored the code

Post by Pittman » Tue May 15, 2012 5:23 am

LOVE this extension! And it works GREAT in my Opencart 1.5.1.3 installation.....however, I am NOW trying to integrate our newly built shopping cart INTO our existing Joomla site (instead of completely replacing it), which I am using AceShop to do. Now there's seems to be some sort of issue that isn't allowing AdminQuickEditPro to work properly. AceShop techs said is: "Because opencart and Aceshop are using different classes.", but I'm just wondering if you've heard of any issues with your wonderful extension not working properly with AceShop???

Any insight would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

Post by bull5-i » Tue May 15, 2012 11:47 pm

Unfortunately AQE does not work with AceShop.
I took a closer look on one installation and found out that css/js include paths are different and mangled in a strange way. Furthermore AceShop f*cks up the AJAX/JSON responses as it always adds the Joomla admin header into it.