Post by antelopeweb » Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:24 am

I cannot find what that address is, it says to contact the developer. are you the developer?

Post by bull5-i » Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:30 am

Please see the extension documentation support section or check the Support section on the module settings page.

|V|355 \/\/17|-| 7}{3 |3357, ... [you know the rest]

Commercial mods: New! Questions & Answers PRO - Admin Quick Edit PRO - Product Downloads PRO - Custom Product Tab PRO - New! Product Quick Edit Plus

All mods & extensions by me

Post by tuku007 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:21 pm

Greeting Bull5i for such awonderfull extension
while using this extension in local host offline it works fine
in drop down Category while i am selecting a category & press filter it works fine & filtering option is ok in local host
but in web hosting from admin panel while i try to filter category page will only refresh nothing filtered

i dont understand where the problem persists??
i am using open cart v1.5.5.1

kindly solve this

Vqmod.log file
shows
version : 3.5.4
vqmver : 2.3.2
author : bull5-i
Could not resolve path for [admin/controller/catalog/profile.php] (SKIPPED)
Could not resolve path for [admin/language/english/catalog/profile.php] (SKIPPED)
Could not resolve path for [admin/model/catalog/profile.php] (SKIPPED)
Could not resolve path for [admin/view/template/catalog/profile_list.tpl] (SKIPPED)

Post by mam » Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:39 pm

Support:

When I add the subtract stock field as a column to edit for products, I get an error as shown in the attached picture. The result is I can't select a value and therefore can't filter on it. I am using OC 1.5.6.4 and I have version 4.0.1 of the AQE extension.

Thanks for the support.

mam

Attachments

subtract_stock_error.png

subtract_stock_error.png (16.02 KiB) Viewed 5489 times

mam

Post by bull5-i » Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:46 pm

Please upgrade the extension to the latest available version which is 4.0.3 for OpenCart 1.5.6.4

Commercial mods: New! Questions & Answers PRO - Admin Quick Edit PRO - Product Downloads PRO - Custom Product Tab PRO - New! Product Quick Edit Plus

Post by michaelchh » Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:26 pm

hi... i just bought, download and upload the extension as per instruction.... but after successfully installed, i cant find the extension in my modification list... please help... thanks...
modules list and modification list also dont have...

opencart : 2.0.2.0

Post by bull5-i » Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:14 am

The extension will not appear in the modifications list, however it must appear in the modules list. If it does not, then you most probably have wrong FTP root directory setting and the module files were uploaded to the wrong location on the server. Please revise the OpenCart FTP settings.

Post by MFarid » Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:37 pm

Iam found issue:

Then use Quick Edit on page Sale->Orders in log have this message:

Code: Select all

PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined method ControllerSaleOrder::api() in ....../system/storage/modification/admin/controller/sale/order.php on line 36
And changes dont applyed.

Post by giproc » Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:58 am

PreSale Questions:

1. Can this extension be used safely with oc_product tables that have additional custom fields? I don't need the app to show or edit those fields (although that would be nice) but I'd just like to know if it's safe to use without affecting the custom fields and the database in general.

2. On your demo for relative bulk product edits, I can't get the results to respond. For example, in three fields with 700, 800 and 900, I want to change it to the current value + 10%.

- I tried the suggested # + 10 but i get "# + 10" instead of 770, 880 and 990 respectively.

- When I try to add to an existing value, I get only the value. For instance 900 + 10, I get 900. If I use # +10 I get 0.

Am I messing up the syntax of the function?

Many thanks in advance.

Post by bull5-i » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:17 pm

1. Yes, it is safe to use the extension on installations where the product table contains additional custom fields.

2. AQE PRO currently does not support relative numeric edits. Product Quick Edit Plus supports this, but the current online demo for PQEP is not up-to-date to support the relative numeric edits.

Post by giproc » Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:14 am

Thanks, I'll buy the Quick Edit Plus for now and see how AQE Pro develops later. Cheers.

Post by juicynote » Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:43 am

Hello,

thank you for the extension.
I just purchased the AdminQuickEditPRO and having little bit issue.

i try follow your instruction using Extension Installer but it gave me an error message.
FTP needs to be enabled in the settings

can i just manually upload the file using filezilla?

can i just upload it or do i have to upload it in certain location?

Post by bull5-i » Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:51 pm

Although manual upload is possible, it is meant for advanced users who know how OpenCart and its extensions work.
For you I suggest configuring the FTP settings properly and let the Extension Installer do the magic.

Post by vlieger » Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:06 pm

In products i enabeled EAN codes
but in product list, when trying to add an EAN code i get this error message: Warning: Updating the value failed!
any idea? i use version 3.4.1 [ vQmod ]
thanks

update :
i see i need to update but we trying to install it didn't work unfortunatly , i have send you an email for help in this matter

Post by ndim_pro » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:56 pm

I purchased the extension but I cannot download it. My order status is set to "Voided" and the extension does not appear in my Downloads. Though, the payment has been done and I can see my invoice. Please take care of that! I am waisting my time here. I also sent support request at support@opencart.com

ORDER ID: 918022

Thank you!

Location - Thessaloniki, Greece

Post by unlimuser » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:25 am

When you can add "City" to Settings - Customer? Thanks.

Post by ssalahat » Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:24 pm

I have added a modification that display the number of products per category in admin category_list.twig. I was wondering if there is an easy way to apply the same modification to the AQE Pro?