Post by jimmyphong » Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:08 am

buy it in : http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... on_id=2867
What new in this version ?

after many months of programming, final version complete with the remarkable improvement also ready

1. Upload and one click install !! not edit or modify by hand for anything, easy to update !

2. With fully option to show/hide in some view in template (ex: vote , view , filter...)

3.Issues to be resolved for a cms system
Feature

Admin Front :

Categories

- Add , Edit, Modify , Coppy , Order quick save
- Unpublish , publish , coppy , deleted with control icon
- Option with : (include sub category , show or hide view, vote , comment , allow comment , sort function ....)
- Allow to using another layout template
Article

- Allow comment , login comment , related article , related product
Comment

Config

- Date time format
- Share script
- Search option layout
- Comment layout

Catalog Front

Categories to top navigation
Article to top navigation
Ratting system with ip limit
Friend email
Print an article
Comment
Related Product
Related Article
Allow comment or not
Can be disable some field for comment
Comment Avatar
Reply in comment
Quote comment
SEO url....

Module

Article listing
Article select with custom title support multilanguage
Categories listing
Blog Tag
Plugin

Fix to using OPExtension for opencart with Vqmod manager

You can view demo

http://demo.opextensions.com

Admin

http://demo.opextensions.com/admin

demo/demo

Thank and regards

Jimmy - OPExtensions
Last edited by jimmyphong on Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:30 pm, edited 13 times in total.

News CMS || Plus SEO || Live Price change with Option Select

Post by Qphoria » Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:02 pm

Ah nice.. then I can discontinue mine as this one looks nicer. :)

Administrator

Post by webpie it. » Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:31 pm

Back-end demo?

That would be nice to see!

Regards

Chris

Post by uksitebuilder » Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:40 pm

Guru Member

Location - United Kindgom

Post by will_c » Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:04 pm

Just wanted to say for the record that I have a wood flooring company in London and I am quite new to Opencart.

For me this module has been really useful for the purposes of showing services to clients as well as products, as well as for the Blog/News parts.

Also I must say that the Jimmy has been extremely good communicating with me and very reliable.

I just wanted to take the time to say thanks to all of you.

will_c

Post by opencartisalright » Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:31 pm

Qphoria wrote:Ah nice.. then I can discontinue mine as this one looks nicer. :)
Well that sucks.

I was waiting for your CMS mod to be updated for 1.5. I don't wanna pay $52 for another mod as i'm quite happy with yours.

Any chance you'll reconsider? Your mod might not have all the bells and whistles as this one, but still some people might prefer yours.

Post by RitchieTheBrit » Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:47 am

Installed on my local server, as per the instructions. Clicked Administrator -> News CMS -> Install, got presented with the following MySql error:

Code: Select all

Error: Column count doesn't match value count at row 1
Error No: 1136
INSERT INTO setting VALUES (23173, 0, 'newssetting', 'news_config_article_sharescript', '<!-- AddThis Button BEGIN --> <div class="addthis_toolbox addthis_default_style "> <a class="addthis_button_facebook_like" fb:like:layout="button_count"></a> <a class="addthis_button_tweet"></a> <a class="addthis_counter addthis_pill_style"></a> </div> <script type="text/javascript" src="http://s7.addthis.com/js/250/addthis_widget.js#pubid=xa-4e3bc9f52f94dc69"></script> <!-- AddThis Button END -->', 0) ,(23172, 0, 'newssetting', 'news_config_article_showvote', '1', 0) ,(23171, 0, 'newssetting', 'news_config_article_showdate', '1', 0) ,(23170, 0, 'newssetting', 'news_config_comment_autopublish', '1', 0) ,(23169, 0, 'newssetting', 'news_config_gravatar_h', '60', 0) ,(23168, 0, 'newssetting', 'news_config_gravatar_w', '60', 0) ,(23167, 0, 'newssetting', 'news_config_show_gravatar', '1', 0) ,(23166, 0, 'newssetting', 'news_config_show_field_website', '0', 0) ,(23165, 0, 'newssetting', 'news_config_show_field_title', '0', 0) ,(23162, 0, 'newssetting', 'news_config_showcommentcount', '1', 0) ,(23163, 0, 'newssetting', 'news_config_showreadmore', '1', 0) ,(23164, 0, 'newssetting', 'news_config_commentperpage', '10', 0) ,(23154, 0, 'newssetting', 'news_config_datetime', 'd-m-Y H:i:s', 0) ,(23155, 0, 'newssetting', 'news_config_item', '10', 0) ,(23156, 0, 'newssetting', 'news_config_catthumb_w', '120', 0) ,(23157, 0, 'newssetting', 'news_config_catthumb_h', '120', 0) ,(23158, 0, 'newssetting', 'news_config_desc_limit', '550', 0) ,(23159, 0, 'newssetting', 'news_config_subcategory', '1', 0) ,(23200, 0, 'newscms', 'news_version', '1.3', 0)
Any help? ???

Post by jimmyphong » Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:12 am

I have carefully examined and no error message ,what you are running operating system,and Opencart version ? you can capture errors or contact us via mail to me, I will setup free, you can install by import sql file. I will send it to you in receiving mail feedback

my email : admin@999place.com

Post by bobbasli » Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:59 am

When using this module in a multi langual opencart shop, selecting the atricles to be displayed in the top navigation, all available languages are displayed, not just the one corresponding to the selected language. How to solve?

Regards,
Arjan

Post by RitchieTheBrit » Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:40 am

jimmyphong wrote:I have carefully examined and no error message ,what you are running operating system,and Opencart version ? you can capture errors or contact us via mail to me, I will setup free, you can install by import sql file. I will send it to you in receiving mail feedback
Okay, this is when I look like a COMPLETE noob! I thought the shop had been upgraded, but it was still running v1.5.0! ::)

All working now.

ANYONE THINKING OF BUYING THIS

It's a GREAT mod! Easy to install, and works in a VERY similair manner to the product category -> sub-category -> product model.

It also installs VERY easily. Can't recommend this enough! Still haven't had a muck around with the modules etc, but after screwing around for hours trying to get WordPress feeds onto my homepage without using iFrames, this is a lifesaver.

Post by jimmyphong » Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:50 pm

bobbasli wrote:When using this module in a multi langual opencart shop, selecting the atricles to be displayed in the top navigation, all available languages are displayed, not just the one corresponding to the selected language. How to solve?

Regards,
Arjan
i has been send the fix file to anyone
In fix :

Fix article to top menu in multi language
Reorder top menu when add category or article to top menu

Regards,
JImmY

Post by fadingfastsd » Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:54 am

RitchieTheBrit wrote:Installed on my local server, as per the instructions. Clicked Administrator -> News CMS -> Install, got presented with the following MySql error:

Code: Select all

Error: Column count doesn't match value count at row 1
Error No: 1136
INSERT INTO setting VALUES (23173, 0, 'newssetting', 'news_config_article_sharescript', '<!-- AddThis Button BEGIN --> <div class="addthis_toolbox addthis_default_style "> <a class="addthis_button_facebook_like" fb:like:layout="button_count"></a> <a class="addthis_button_tweet"></a> <a class="addthis_counter addthis_pill_style"></a> </div> <script type="text/javascript" src="http://s7.addthis.com/js/250/addthis_widget.js#pubid=xa-4e3bc9f52f94dc69"></script> <!-- AddThis Button END -->', 0) ,(23172, 0, 'newssetting', 'news_config_article_showvote', '1', 0) ,(23171, 0, 'newssetting', 'news_config_article_showdate', '1', 0) ,(23170, 0, 'newssetting', 'news_config_comment_autopublish', '1', 0) ,(23169, 0, 'newssetting', 'news_config_gravatar_h', '60', 0) ,(23168, 0, 'newssetting', 'news_config_gravatar_w', '60', 0) ,(23167, 0, 'newssetting', 'news_config_show_gravatar', '1', 0) ,(23166, 0, 'newssetting', 'news_config_show_field_website', '0', 0) ,(23165, 0, 'newssetting', 'news_config_show_field_title', '0', 0) ,(23162, 0, 'newssetting', 'news_config_showcommentcount', '1', 0) ,(23163, 0, 'newssetting', 'news_config_showreadmore', '1', 0) ,(23164, 0, 'newssetting', 'news_config_commentperpage', '10', 0) ,(23154, 0, 'newssetting', 'news_config_datetime', 'd-m-Y H:i:s', 0) ,(23155, 0, 'newssetting', 'news_config_item', '10', 0) ,(23156, 0, 'newssetting', 'news_config_catthumb_w', '120', 0) ,(23157, 0, 'newssetting', 'news_config_catthumb_h', '120', 0) ,(23158, 0, 'newssetting', 'news_config_desc_limit', '550', 0) ,(23159, 0, 'newssetting', 'news_config_subcategory', '1', 0) ,(23200, 0, 'newscms', 'news_version', '1.3', 0)
Any help? ???
Hi guys, I need some help please.
I bought this CMS module last night.
I have upgraded my OpenCart installation to 1.5.0.5 (from 1.5.0.0) last night.
Store is working fine after the upgrade to 1.5.0.5.
I then uploaded the module, and clicked 'News CMS'-> 'Install' from the admin menu.
I get the exact same error quoted above.
What is the issue, how did you solve this error message when trying to install the module?
Your module says that it is compatible with version 1.5.0.5, which is why I bought it.
Please help!

Thanks,
Evan

store address is: www.racetechelectric.com

Location - San Diego, CA

Post by jimmyphong » Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:00 am

fadingfastsd wrote:
RitchieTheBrit wrote:Installed on my local server, as per the instructions. Clicked Administrator -> News CMS -> Install, got presented with the following MySql error:

Hi guys, I need some help please.
I bought this CMS module last night.
I have upgraded my OpenCart installation to 1.5.0.5 (from 1.5.0.0) last night.
Store is working fine after the upgrade to 1.5.0.5.
I then uploaded the module, and clicked 'News CMS'-> 'Install' from the admin menu.
I get the exact same error quoted above.
What is the issue, how did you solve this error message when trying to install the module?
Your module says that it is compatible with version 1.5.0.5, which is why I bought it.
Please help!

Thanks,
Evan

store address is: http://www.racetechelectric.com
thank for buy this module
this problem by differential opencart 1.5.0.x and 1.5.1.x database
I has been attachment the fix for 1.5.0.x install to you

you must replace
../admin/model/news/install.php
with the attachment file

If you have received and successfully installed please leave a message

Regards
Jimmy !

Post by fadingfastsd » Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:12 am

Thank you Jimmy!
I just replaced the install.php file you provided.
The module installed correctly right away.
Thanks for the quick support!

Evan

Location - San Diego, CA

Post by jimmyphong » Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:41 pm

hope you make the best store
Regards
Jimmy

Post by fadingfastsd » Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:18 am

Just a quick plug for Jimmy and the CMS module.
Absolutely excellent support! I'm in San Diego, CA, and he's in Vietnam.
He answered my question within an hour, and then instant messenged me to make sure I got it working correctly, as well as took the time to answer a few more questions!

And, the CMS module works great too.

Excellent work, I highly recommend it.

Evan

Location - San Diego, CA

Post by jimmyphong » Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:01 am

The V4 With Gallety has been RELEASED

Post by jimmyphong » Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:05 am

Some showcase website using News CMS >:D :joker:

For News Gallery :
Link : http://arkobo.com/index.php?route=news/ ... album_id=1

For News System
Link http://www.bestofthecoast.com.au/ (demo site)

If you are using CMS News show any link O0

Post by jimmyphong » Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:56 pm

Promotions 20%-> 9/20

Post by jimmyphong » Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:43 am

fully compatible with opencart version 1.5.2 >:D :joker: