Post by jcsmithy » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:21 am

This modification will allow you to enter new global options and attributes right from the product page. Making the whole process a lot, lot faster and less of a chore!

Basically, if you go to enter a new option and find it doesn't already exist, you'll no longer have to save the product, go to the option page, create the new option, go back to the products, find the product, and re-edit it to
include the new option... it's all now achievable from the same page.
attribute 1.png

attribute 1.png (2.4 KiB) Viewed 2944 times

attribute 2.png

attribute 2.png (35.42 KiB) Viewed 2944 times

For a fully functional demo, head over to
http://attributes.jcs-web.co.uk/demo
Username: demo
Password: demo

Extension here:
http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... 698&page=2
Last edited by jcsmithy on Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:46 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post by jcsmithy » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:22 am

More screenies!
options 1.png

options 1.png (5.25 KiB) Viewed 2943 times

options 2.png

options 2.png (38.35 KiB) Viewed 2943 times

options 3.png

options 3.png (31.5 KiB) Viewed 2943 times

Post by webpie it. » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:43 am

Let me just start by saying that j hete who created the above mods i a credit to this community.

I have bought this mod, let me say it is fantastic.

I'll put it like this. My clients love opencart and how simple it is. They can enter products so easily, and they love the attributes and options functions avaible, however they had problems when entering products everyday because each product had its own attributes and options so they would have to plan out all those irst and add hem in, otherwise hey would have to go back and forth everytime, and that is just crazy!

Jcs mod allows attributes and options to be created and added while entering the produt details making it all one process, as soon as my clients saw it they were over the moon!

This mod takes adding a product to the next level, and its a VQMOD! So no core ediits, plug and play.

Wht can i say check out jcsmithys other works, Ajax Shopping cart or bringing back the old way of relating proucts to each other! Yes these have all been created by him and trust me they ar fantastic and comes with fantastic support.

http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... e=jcsmithy

5 strs to this mod, and the othets!!

Regards

Chris

Post by Maansy » Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:06 am

Any mod that has to do with options and attributes are most welcome here as we (most of us) opencart user lived hungry for that til 1.5 came along with it. And any efforts intended to make the usability of the store easier are most appreciated.
One suggestion thu. It might make better sense if it actually acts as GLOBAL. By saying that, I mean if I set it one time, it automatically adds the options and attributes to products if I tick the "use this option/attribute fir all products" button. Not everyone would want that but its feasable to have it for those who needs it.

Thanks a lot for taking the time to make for helping us saving hours of editing :)

ALL Templates :: 1.5.1+ Templates :: 50%-75% PRICE DROP ONLY at OpencartStuff.com

Post by jcsmithy » Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:54 pm

Nice suggestion Maansy!

have a look here then :)
Bulk Insert Product Options

New extension added that'll allow you to assign multiple options to multiple products at once.
Last edited by jcsmithy on Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post by Maansy » Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:55 pm

wow great mod. do i get a discount on that mod then? ;)

ALL Templates :: 1.5.1+ Templates :: 50%-75% PRICE DROP ONLY at OpencartStuff.com

Post by jcsmithy » Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:44 pm

Send me a PM, I might consider it ;)

Post by jomeza001 » Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:39 pm

Nice Mod. Wish it was not that expensive.