Post by bull5-i » Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:37 am

Fixed compatibility with Custom Product Image Titles (vQmod) - released bugfix version 1.1.2 for this

|V|355 \/\/17|-| 7}{3 |3357, ... [you know the rest]

Commercial mods: New! Questions & Answers PRO - Admin Quick Edit PRO - Product Downloads PRO - Custom Product Tab PRO - New! Product Quick Edit Plus

All mods & extensions by me

Post by bull5-i » Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:38 am

Released vQmod versions for OpenCart 1.4.9.3-1.4.9.6

Commercial mods: New! Questions & Answers PRO - Admin Quick Edit PRO - Product Downloads PRO - Custom Product Tab PRO - New! Product Quick Edit Plus

Post by amephas » Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:56 pm

Can figure out what I have done wrong, got this error message "Notice: Undefined variable: tab_ingredients in /hermes/bosweb/web068/b686/ipg.amephasorganiccom/products/catalog/view/theme/BeautyShop/template/product/product.tpl on line 209". I am using OC 1.5.1.3

Attachments

code.png

code.png (49.97 KiB) Viewed 5803 times

errormesg.png

errormesg.png (9.49 KiB) Viewed 5803 times

Post by bull5-i » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:40 pm

You've renamed the variable in the template file, but not in the controller.

Post by loukiad » Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:42 pm

Goodmorning,

I added the modules but the issue is that is show only some characters...
I put a whole text in the admin panel but after I saved it, it only had 2-3 lines showing...

what should I do?
do I need to change somewhere the mumber of the characters???
maybe from the phpmyadmin??
can please someone help me with that??

Post by milky » Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:29 am

Hello,

need some help please.

Successfully installed, but nothing shows up on the product details page for 4 products which I have tried. I am running 1.5.1.3 with Shoppica theme.

Below is a link to 1 product:
http://www.innovativeinception.com/inde ... duct_id=56

Look forward to any help that can be offered.

Post by milky » Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:12 am

Actually managed to sort it out. Below is what I did, please note that you implement at your own risk, I am a noob and will not be responsible if your cart fails.

For Shoppica 1.5.1.3:

Under line 187 <li><a href="#product_description"><?php echo $tab_description; ?></a></li>

Insert
<?php if ($cpt_show): ?><li><a href="#tab-specs"><?php echo $tab_specs; ?></a></li>
<?php endif; ?>

Under line 200 <div id="product_description"><?php echo $description; ?></div>

Leave a black line then Insert (keep it aligned with the surrounding text)
<?php if ($cpt_show): ?>
<div id="tab-specs" class="tab-content"><?php echo $specs; ?></div>
<?php endif; ?>

That got it working for me.

Post by pbenfield » Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:40 am

This is a a great extension but does not seem to work in product admin as I just get the follwoing:

two small boxes where the original descritption is below the new box. The small box of the description just show a very small part of the text and the new one is empty and can not write in the box.

It is not like the two as shown in the first entry in this "Custom Product Tab"

Hope this a small error as I have double checked all the files.

paul

Post by bull5-i » Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:01 am

If the edit box is small, then you have a javascript/CKEDITOR issue.
If you installed it manually, there must be a typo somewhere. If you used vQmod, then probably another (vQ)mod is conflicting, because the mod is tested on a clean OpenCart installation.

Post by pbenfield » Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:24 pm

Thank you for the quick reply

The decription box is also small and below the new "Notes" small box, it should be above

As you can see it is now twice??

Perhaps you have an idea???
Last edited by pbenfield on Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by bull5-i » Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:29 pm

I cannot view your admin without a login. If you wish me to have a look, please pm me some login credentials.

Post by pbenfield » Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:05 pm

I am not very familiar with PHP as yet but I think the problem lies with this code as when I use blue fish it does not accept yoyr code text area: here is the code in admin / view / template / catalog / product-form.tpl

Code: Select all

<td><?php echo $entry_description; ?></td>
             <?php if ($cpt_show) { ?>
            <tr>

<td><?php echo $entry_specs; ?></td>
              <td><textarea name="product_description[<?php echo $language['language_id']; ?>][specs]" id="specs<?php echo $language['language_id']; ?>"><?php echo isset($product_description[$language['language_id']]['specs']) ? $product_description[$language['language_id']]['specs'] : ''; ?></textarea></td>
            </tr>
            <?php } ?>  

<td><textarea name="product_description[<?php echo $language['language_id']; ?>][description]" id="description<?php echo $language['language_id']; ?>"><?php echo isset($product_description[$language['language_id']]) ? $product_description[$language['language_id']]['description'] : ''; ?></textarea></td>

</tr>
            <tr>
              <td><?php echo $entry_tags; ?></td>
              <td><input type="text" name="product_tags[<?php echo $language['language_id']; ?>]" value="<?php echo isset($product_tags[$language['language_id']]) ? $product_tags[$language['language_id']] : ''; ?>" size="80"/></td>

</tr>

As it appears the second entry <td>< textarea name=Product etc etc has no real beginning or end and must confliect with your code entry

Paul

Post by bull5-i » Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:22 pm

You have positioned the code block in a wrong place. It should come after the real description tab and before the tags input. You currently have it placed inside another table row which is illegal and that is why the code is not accepted by validator.

Post by pbenfield » Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:40 pm

thanks it is sort of working now but still have the small box problem;

There are now three small boxes:

first is decription and does not show editor as it is too small

Next are 2 small boxes Notes (instead of specs) one below the other.

if I put text in the bottom small box it shows as per normal on the website.

How can one box be removed and why are the boxes small?

Sorry to bother you with all these problems

Paul

Other wise working fine and a VERY good extension my ver is 1.4.9.4

Post by bull5-i » Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:53 pm

Could you PM me the whole admin / view / template / catalog / product_form.tpl so I could take a look.

Post by cmrukcom » Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:50 pm

Custom product tab when in multi-language situation.

Unlike the description field the custom product tab does not automatically take the content from the default language if no language specific content is provided - it would be consistent with the behaviour of the description tab in the admin interface if the custom product tab could behave the same way.

As the custom product tab is often going to be used for technical information, (rather than the more wordy description which appears in the description tab) it would actually be more helpful for custom product tab to take the content from the default language than for the description which often needs translating.

Also it would avoid the situation where a customer in langauge B sees nothing for the custom tab in their own language, but lots of lovely information when they switch back to language A - it has the effect of making them feel like 'second-class citizens'.

Are there any issues that make this unfeasible ?

Post by bull5-i » Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:59 pm

The description field does not take the default content from the default language if left empty.
Only if you add a new langueage, are all the new language description fields prefilled with values from the default language description field.
Yes, currently CPT does not do this, and it could be considered a minor bug. I will address it in the next release.

I guess I could add an option to use the default language content if the other language field is left empty.

Post by bull5-i » Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:22 pm

Released version 1.2.0:
  • Fixed: default values are not prefilled when adding a new language
  • Added: option to take the content from the admin language field when secondary language fields are left empty

Post by milky » Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:07 am

Hi,

I purchased the 1st custom tab module, now I see you released the unlimited module. If I pay you $10 would you be able to provide me with the unlimited module?

Thanks

Post by lewys » Mon May 14, 2012 2:42 am

Can I integrate Facebook comments into this custom tab?