[UPDATED] Block Products & Pages
Posted: Fri May 11, 2018 5:09 am
Current Version: v302.2 (release notes)
OpenCart Versions: 2.0.1.x - 3.0.2.x
To Purchase: Visit OpenCartX or opencart.com
This extension allows you to easily block any product or page in your OpenCart store, based on a variety of criteria. You can create as many blocks as you want, choosing by product, category, manufacturer, information page, or URL. You can also set a custom message displayed to the customer when they are blocked.
- Upload and go — utilizes ocMod so no core file modifications are necessary.
- Enjoy peace of mind: all settings are automatically saved to the database when changed, and are backed up to a backup file every time the admin panel is loaded. Settings can also be manually backed up, and then downloaded to restore from later, or to edit in a spreadsheet application.
- Display a custom message when the block is activated, including HTML support.
- Create blocks quickly and easily using the clean admin interface and intuitive rules system. Available rule types include:
- Cart/Item Criteria: length, width, height, quantity, stock, total, volume, weight
- Date/Time Criteria: day of the week, date, time
- Location Criteria: city, country, distance, geo zone, location comparison, postcode, zone
- Order Criteria: currency, customer group, language, store
- Product Criteria: category, manufacturer, product, or build your own group
- Build rule sets to apply multiple rules to a block at once. Re-use the same rule set to quickly create the blocks you need.
- Group products, categories, and manufacturers together however you want to create Product Groups. These groups can then be used to determine when blocks apply.
- Use the included Testing Mode to determine why blocks are not working as expected on the front-end, helping to debug complex rule interactions.
Note: this extension may not work with other extensions that generate their own page of products. It does work with all Clear Thinking extensions, including Extra Product Pages, Filter by Attribute Module, Filter by Price Module, Smart Search, Smart Search Pro, and Ultimate Filters Module.