[UPDATED] Rewrite Manager
Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:26 am
Current Version: v302.1 (release notes)
OpenCart Versions: 1.5.0.x - 3.0.2.x
To Purchase: Visit OpenCartX or opencart.com
This extension allows you to quickly and easily rewrite any OpenCart URL in your store that does not normally have an SEO Keyword. It comes pre-loaded with the most commonly requested rewrites (e.g. rewriting "index.php?route=information/contact" to "contact") and lets you add to or edit those rewrites however you desire.
- Upload and go — utilizes ocMod so no core file modifications are necessary.
- Enable or disable each rewrite individually, or the entire extension as a whole.
- Includes wildcard support (e.g. account/%) to match an entire group of URLs.
- Redirects old pages using "index.php?route=" to the page's new URL.
- Does not interfere with the usual SEO Keyword system for products, categories, manufacturers, and information pages.
- Works with other custom extensions you have installed, even if they are not part of a standard OpenCart installation.
- Export and import your list of rewrites as a CSV file.