Current Version: v2023-5-01 (release notes)
OpenCart Versions: 1.5.2.x - 4.0.2.x
To Purchase: Visit OpenCartX or opencart.com
This extension allows you to adjust your shipping costs for USPS, FedEx, UPS, or any other shipping method, without your customer knowing. Use it to change the cart weight before shipping calculations occur, and/or modify the shipping amount charged to the customer. The Pro version includes many more rule options than the standard Hidden Shipping Adjustments extension, for more complex scenarios in determining when your adjustments should apply.
- Upload and go — utilizes ocMod so no core file modifications are necessary.
- Take advantage of the built-in extension updater. All that's required is to enter your current license key and click "Update".
- Increase or decrease the calculated cart weight and/or shipping cost, individually for each shipping method.
- Optionally adjust the cost for individual shipping rates within a method.
- Adjust by flat values or percentages, and set minimum or maximum limits.
- All adjustments are hidden from the customer, so no line items are added to the order.
- Includes many rule types for determining when your adjustments will apply. Available rule types include:
- Adjustments: set minimum/maximum costs or round costs
- Cart/Item Criteria: length, width, height, L+W+H, price, quantity, stock, total, volume, weight
- Date/Time Criteria: day of the week, date, time
- Location Criteria: city, country, distance, geo zone, location comparison, postcode, zone
- Order Criteria: currency, customer group, language, past orders, store
- Product Criteria: category, manufacturer, product, or build your own group
- Group products, categories, and manufacturers together however you want to create Product Groups. These groups can then be used to determine when adjustments apply to shipping methods.