Post by flangefrog » Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:59 pm

eFulfillment Service Integration at OpenCart Extensions

This extension allows you to bulk upload orders to eFulfillment Service who will then post the orders to your customers from their warehouse. You will need an account with EFS (eFulfillment Service) first.

The extension is compatible with the Option SKU vQmod which allows you to set SKUs for each option. Each selected option that has an SKU, as well as the main product (if it has an SKU) is treated as a separate item.

Features:
  • Test mode (this will return the same sucesss/warning message as production mode but will not actually submit the order)
  • Simple to install - just upload and configure it.
  • Allows you to send the SKU or Model to EFS
  • Can use the Invoice No. as a secondary reference
  • Can send either the store or customer's email and phone to EFS
  • Automatically changes the order status after submitting and can notify the customer
  • Shipping method table to match each order to the correct EFS shipping method using a combination of OpenCart shipping method, geo zone and min and max weights.
  • Displays informative errors
Features I may add in the future include:
  • Auto submitting orders
  • Updating stock levels
  • Updating order status and tracking numbers
  • Updating returns info
  • Integration with the OpenStock extension.
Demo Storefront Demo Admin
Since you can not submit orders with the demo because there is not a valid API token, you might want to turn the debug mode on to see what info would have been sent.
Important: read the documentation before installing!
The OpenCart versions listed have been tested, but the extension may work with lower versions.
You can contact me through the OpenCart Forum for support or custom modifications for this extension.
Last edited by flangefrog on Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Location - Auckland, New Zealand

Post by kakenx » Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:31 am

Hi, just wanted to know if this extension will work with OpenCart Version 1.5.1.3?

Thanks

Post by flangefrog » Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:50 am

Hi kakenx, I just uploaded a version that should be compatible with OpenCart 1.5.1.3. If it does not work I could help debug it with access to your system.

Post by kakenx » Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:29 am

Hi,

I've installed the new version that you posted. But when I try Sales > orders > send to fulfillment service, I get this error: "Error: Importer Verify Failed"

"Error
No Products
Order
Description
No products were includes in the order. "

Am I missing a step?

Thanks,

kakenx

Post by flangefrog » Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:31 pm

Sorted via PM/Skype. None of the products in the order had any SKUs so were not being sent to EFS.

Post by flangefrog » Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:50 pm

Version 1.1.0 Added shipping code field to shipping table.

The shipping code field in the shipping table is for selecting a different method based on selections within a shipping extension. For example, a customer may select USPS First Class or Express and the codes for these are 15 and 1 respectively. You can find the code by looking at the part after the dot in the shipping_code field in the order table of your database. An example code from the database looks like usps.15. Just 15 should be entered into the settings page.

Post by xnstandy » Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:21 pm

Hi, I have problems in integrating efulfillment Service to our website. After updating our website to the latest version of opencart, it shows "Compatible error". it is really a big problem to us, emailed them but nothing changed, only to be told it is caused by opencart system. So we have to consider another order fulfillment company, which can provide API to sync to our system. The API of this company works well with our latest version of opencart.

Does any one have the same problem as me?

My question is how to fix it, because we would like to use order fulfillment service of the two companies at the same time.

Best
Andy

Beyourlover, a worldwide recognized brand of innovative adult sex toy

Post by flangefrog » Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:14 am

Version 2.0.0 released for compatibility with OpenCart 3.0.2.0