Current Version: v303.1 (release notes)
OpenCart Versions: 1.5.2.x - 3.0.3.x
To Purchase: Visit OpenCartX or opencart.com
This extension allows you to adjust your shipping costs for USPS, FedEx, UPS, or any other shipping method, without your customer knowing. Use it to change the cart weight before shipping calculations occur, and/or modify the shipping amount charged to the customer.
- Upload and go — utilizes ocMod so no core file modifications are necessary.
- Change the weight used for shipping calculations, individually for each shipping method.
- Increase or decrease the calculated shipping cost, individually for each shipping method, and optionally for each shipping rate within a method.
- Adjust the weight and costs by flat value or percentage, and set minimum or maximum limits for the results.
- All adjustments are hidden from the customer, so no line items are added to the order.
For more powerful rules when setting up adjustments, take a look at: