Post by DhanWoli » Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:11 pm

I am beginner in OpenCart and Currently I am using journal theme and i want make some condition that the customers doesn't allow to checkout if the shopping amount is less than 1000. Is this possible to make in OpenCart 3.0? If then, which controller, which view should i add code ?
Help me :-( ???

Post by paulfeakins » Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:27 pm

DhanWoli wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:11 pm
I am beginner in OpenCart and Currently I am using journal theme and i want make some condition that the customers doesn't allow to checkout if the shopping amount is less than 1000. Is this possible to make in OpenCart 3.0? If then, which controller, which view should i add code ?
Help me :-( ???
1. Don't use Journal.
2. This forum is for OpenCart support, not to ask for free Journal work.

For quick, professional OpenCart support please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - Reigate, Surrey, United Kingdom

Post by Johnathan » Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:07 am

The controller file will be one of Journal's files, so you should ask their support team about which one.

Alternatively, my Restrict Checkout extension works with Journal, so you could use that to set the checkout restrictions you need. It may be overkill for just a single restriction, but it would offer you flexibility in the future if you needed to add other similar restrictions.

Feel free to take a look at the screenshots and demo site, and if you're interested let me know at www.getclearthinking.com/contact if you have any further questions.

Image Image Image Image

Global Moderator