Post by shadav » Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:07 am

Thanks for the tips, unfortunately I don't know how I kept messing it up lol but using the template you did for mrjave I was able to tweak it and make it work for my site.

Location - Westfield, IN

Post by mertailor » Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:21 am

I am new to this and I am learning the best I can, but I cannot figure out how in the world to do this. Can I get some assistance? I tried the code you supplied, etc. nothing is happening. I would greatly appreciate any help that I might be able to get.

Post by WaltonCreative » Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:21 am

Hiya

This looks just what I need, but what happens when the next version of OpenCart comes out?

Does this mean changing the product.tbl will have to be done again?

Colin

Post by zookie » Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:14 am

Tnx for this lovely tweek!!

I realy want to make a "buy now button" at the productpage. I attach file to show in gfx.

Attachments

nya kassan.jpg

nya kassan.jpg (73.09 KiB) Viewed 2942 times

Post by spdavis » Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:54 am

Hi.. Can anybody help me here.. ?

I have set up a site using OC 1.5.4.1 and made mostly CSS changes and using forum postings, have made one or two bracketed sections to my PHP scripts. Nothing that can not reversed, and nothing that is a major structural change to the page as its loaded. So in principle, there is little 'actual' code change to the OC default template.

The mod as given above works. BUT.. The moment I add a second tab as in 'Related Products', the tab itself is correctly located, the image that should be within the same area (hence the mod) is still at the bottom of the page !?? That must mean there's something missing to the mod (?) or is there something I need to do in order to have all tabs in the same right of product location ?

I need 1 extra tab, so I now download this extension :-
http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... on_id=9594

Again, this places the tab in it's apparently correct location I labeled as 'Pack Information'. But again, tab is correctly located (right side of image), BUT the text I gave for this tab, is still at the original place, under the product image.

I have removed the Related products tab (which failed as said) and the extension that was apparently giving me that extra tab.

Does anybody maybe have a solution? I would like all tabs be moved to the position I have set up from mode given here. AND if able, add one extra. I am happy to consider a vqmod or something not overly code heavy.. I'm very much a newbie to OC.. Thanks to anybody offering help?

Post by jake2303 » Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:39 am

Hi.

Thanks for the post to move description box. It does exactly what I need.

However. I have lost my manufacturer link.

Not Found

The requested URL /*manufacturer name* was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.[/b
]

This only happens when I link direct as the link below
http://www.shredderhq.com.au/manufacturer?product_id=38

If I search the method below it works fine.
http://www.shredderhq.com.au/index.php? ... duct_id=38

Value your help.
Regds

Clive

Post by AliceH » Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:25 am

I am having exactly the same problem as spdavis, I have tried moving extra code which does mover the content of the extra tab box to the correct position but it removes all of the options. I could be at it forever because I am only guessing which code to move.

http://www.embroideryallsorts.com.au

Location - Australia

Post by mmjy » Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:48 pm

This was kindy similar problem what I have encounter. I downloaded module Anylist what allow me to display products on products page, and I would like to display that module just under product pictures before product tabs. But in options there is only possibilities to choose between Top content or Bottom content both of them doesnt work in this scenarion. How could I modify position for this extension.

I really need help with this one, Best Regards!

Post by vixynn » Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:09 am

Hi
Ive been trying to move mine also but I dont seem to have code blocks that look similiar enough and ones that contain the word description look like they already in teh correct layout, but my description is still under my image. Im using the ultimatum theme by althemist. can anyone shed any light for me? thanks. :)