Post by anti91 » Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:31 am

anyway i like it i will use on my web site.

Post by anti91 » Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:01 am

i want change upload file. How can i change it ?

Ex:

it's uploading (image/data)
i want change (image/data/products)

when i changed agile_uploader.php in

Code: Select all

$uploads_dir = "../../../image/data/";
, i have error.

Post by sickboy » Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:13 am

gsk wrote:Hi sickboy,

Thank for your kind words!
Let me explain why you are facing this issue:
Using this MOD, when you add images to products, all of these image filenames are stored in the product_image table, and when you choose the default image, this updates the main product image in the product table.
With the default OC functionality this does not happen. The default image is stored in the product table and all other images are stored in the product_image table.
This is why you are facing this issue.
So, what is needed, is another record for each product in the product_image table...not an easy task for 6000 products, except if you used some kind of script to import them all to database.

Regarding your question, unfortunately cannot be done, as it is a client side script. You can only upload images to the server, not those that are already there.

I hope I have helped.
I finally found some time to solve this isseu. I wrote this qeury:

insert into opencart_product_image
select null,product_id, image
from opencart_product
where not exists (select *
		 from opencart_product_image
                 where opencart_product_image.product_id = opencart_product.product_id
		 and   opencart_product_image.image = opencart_product.image)
It seems to work.
Thanks GSK for the solution!

Post by hoze » Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:45 am

Hello. I got this error "Attachments exceed maximum size limit". How and where can I change maximum size limit?

All the best...

http://www.winaliteserbia.com My OC Shop's http://www.mobilnimarket.com http://www.novimobilnitelefoni.com

Location - Serbia

Post by alexallied » Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:05 am

Hi Gsk,

First of all, wonderful extension you have there!

I found it very useful, but one thing is that I can't use it for my premium theme. I can upload the photos, but the quality will be very bad. I understand that this is not for a different theme other than the 'default'.

For this, could you guide me on how to implement this into another theme?
I can pay for your service to implement this, too if you will.

thank you!

Post by ronnachai » Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:38 pm

Does it support opencart 1.5.1.1 or 1.5.1.2?

Would like to know, I be able to upload the image to the server and add image also shown the image but image didnt appear in the image col? Why?

Can any one be able help me ?

Tks

Attachments

product.jpg

screen on the product pages - product.jpg (41.79 KiB) Viewed 7623 times

Post by zelda » Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:58 am

Hi,How do I un-install rapid image uploader? I get errors when I try to add an image.
Thank you

Post by jvolvovski » Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:54 am

I think I figured out the image quality issue.

If you open admin/view/template/catalog/product_form.tpl
And search for

$('#multiple').agileUploader({"
(around line 701)

I changed the max_width, max_height, max_post_size and added a jpg_quality parameter in the flashVars

max_width: 1000,
max_height: 1000,
jpg_quality: 85, 
max_post_size: (1536 * 1024),
That seemed to make the quality much better.

Post by llama » Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:09 pm

Here's a vqmod I put together. You'll still need the additional files included with the original mod.

Instead of moving the tabs around to avoid nested forms, I've placed the uploader at the bottom and overridden the tabs() function to make it effectively two inline tabs.

I've only tried this on v1.5.1.1.

Post by jomeza001 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:36 pm

Don;t get it what's the advantage of this XML file if i will still need the other files? Please explain.

Post by jcmarchi » Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:07 am

Hello guys!

I've made a small "packaging" with the amazing "Rapid Image Uploader" module.
This package has only the new added files. No files will be overwritten.
It requires VQMod 2.1.0 or newer to work.
It is now compatible with OpenCart 1.5.1.3 (never tested with other versions, but I'd assume it won't work).

Please, read the "readme.txt" from the zipped file before uploading it (many important info, remarks and notes can be found in there).

Among other changes, I've entirely rebuilt the javascripts used to generates the "interactive product images list" in the "Image Tab" (at Product Edit/Add Page). Now this MOD is:

- Fully Integrated: Now this module is compatible with all Image TAB elements, seamlessly working as it was part of the system.
- Flexible: Now users can upload images more than once in the same session, and also use the "Browse Files" or "Clear Image" to make adjustments on the loaded images on-the-fly. The traditional "Add Image" button is also brought back to work and can be used simultaneously with no problems (its Javascript was also entirely rebuilt for that).
- Image Sorting: The order is now incremented when images are uploaded, instead of being set to ZERO (which means that now users will be able to visualize immediately the images order).

I've also fixed some bugs:
- Fixed: Table Header now has proper column identification
- Fixed: ID names on HTML to allow jQuery functions to work interacting with the objects (even after uploading images)
- Fixed: Columns alignment (all to LEFT, just to make it more user friendly and better looking)
- Fixed: Embedded strings on the modified files were reversed to the proper PHP variables, allowing this Mod to use language files from OpenCart to obtain translated sentences

Additions:
- Added: String "Set this as the Main Image for this Product" on the RADIO BUTTON to make it more user friendly
- Added: A "quick manual" and "hint" on the Upload & Add Images session of the page to assist users with its usage and requirements
- Added: a CSS file called "rapidimageuploader.css" in admin/view/stylesheet with the proper CSS for this module to work correctly. Priory it was embedded into the stylesheet.css file (from OpenCart) but I rather not make any physical changes on any file. The VQMod XML adds the new CSS file to the head of the page for proper loading.
- Added: string variables with all new labels/text on XML file to allow quick and painless translations.

On screen name was changed to "Multiple Upload & Images Addition Tool", just to make more sense. :joker:

Thanks to gsk for creating this amazing module!
Thanks also to robra, llama, jvolvovski and everyone else who, somehow, helped with this achievement and improvements.
I hope it help others. IMO, OpenCart without this "Mod" is impossible to use. 8)

Julio Marchi
jcmarchi@gmail.com <-- Yes, you can send bug reports to this e-mail! :crazy:

Note:
If you are using the Product Details Embed Code Tab (to add videos), it might be a good idea to rename its XML file from vqmod_product_details_embed_code_tab.xml to Embed_Video_Code_TAB.xml (it will force the Video Code HTML to be added prior to rapid_image_uploader.xml make any changes, avoiding HTML conflicts)

Attachments

Multiple Upload & Images Addition Tool - v2.0 (by Julio Marchi)

Post by HighHo » Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:13 am

Hi jcmarchi

I have tried your VQmod , but unable to get it working.
Im using opencart 1.5.1.3 and VQmod 2.1.2.

Using the original mod worked but just messed up the admin theme slightly. All files were restored before installing your upload. Let me know if I might of missed anything or you want me to try anything.

Thank you to both you, gsk and all others who have helped with this mod.
Alex.

Post by jcmarchi » Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:20 am

Alex,

Did you copy the contents of the folders "admin", "image" and "vqmod" over your OpenCart installation? You can upload those folders safely as no original files will be overwritten.

I've tried it in my own store and in a brand new installation and it worked fine.However, if you are using several other MODs or have other VQMod XML installed, it may be the source of your problem...

In a last second thought, are you using the default theme on your store? If not, it may be the answer for your problems. I am not sure but it is very unlikely that this MOD will work "as-is" on another theme without changes (adjustments) in the XML file.

If you still have problems, PM me and let me try to assist you directly.

JM

Post by HighHo » Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:20 am

Hello Jcmarchi,

Just to let you know it was me being a bit silly. Not sure how but in my root folder I had the xml folder with vqmod_opencart.xml and not in vqmod/xml/. Unsure why as as everything else uploaded to the correct place, but all sorted now and working great. Unsure why this caused the fault as it was not rapid_image_uploader.xml and all other vqmods working ok in vqmod/xml/ except this one.

Thanks,
Alex.

Post by jcmarchi » Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:50 am

Alex,

I am glad you got it working. :)

So, how do you like it after my last "tweaks"?

JM

Post by HighHo » Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:52 am

Working great thank you appreciate the work you have done, integrates much more nicely now with the admin backend. Recommended mod to anyone uploading large amounts of pictures, seems an impossible task without this.

Alex.

Post by FunkyBunky » Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:03 pm

Please Help:
I installed the image manager uploader.
I am using OC 1.4.9.3.
But after i select the file (i can see the photo on the screen), but when i click the upload button nothing happens.
Can someone please help me out in that matter?

Post by jcmarchi » Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:01 am

FunkyBunky,

If you installed the version released by me, it will probably NOT work on OC versions smaller then 1.5.3...

Have you ever considered upgrading your shop?

Post by Sipo » Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:02 am

Hello,

Thanks for this mod, its great, helps do things lot faster :)

But I have a problem, pictures I upload change quality, and are not as good as when I upload them my self, can you help ?