Page 2 of 3

Re: [MOD] Sleek Slide Show for OpenCart Stores

Posted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:29 am
by Chrissy Poo
Just edit this in the header to change the slides speed:

Code: Select all

pause:8000
Glad you got it working now :)

Re: [MOD] Sleek Slide Show for OpenCart Stores

Posted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:56 am
by webvet
Thanks for this, I had been tinkering on something similar from a different js script and just couldn't get it working.

Yours has slotted in without any problems and working great on my xampp test-site... Just have to make the changes in the live site and start designing some snazzy images!

Thanks again

Re: [MOD] Sleek Slide Show for OpenCart Stores

Posted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:25 am
by Chrissy Poo
webvet wrote:Thanks for this, I had been tinkering on something similar from a different js script and just couldn't get it working.

Yours has slotted in without any problems and working great on my xampp test-site... Just have to make the changes in the live site and start designing some snazzy images!

Thanks again
Glad to hear it, enjoy :)

Re: [MOD] Sleek Slide Show for OpenCart Stores

Posted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:10 am
by ulyssesnz
Is there a theme switcher module that is available for OpenCart that allows you to associate a different color scheme based on categories? I am setting up a children's clothing store and would like to automatically switch between a blue and a pink theme based on Boys or Girls clothes category chosen. I keep seeing the Theme Switcher drop down on many people selling OpenCart themes that should do the trick but is it available for download anywhere?

Re: [MOD] Sleek Slide Show for OpenCart Stores

Posted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:28 pm
by Maansy
ulyssesnz wrote:Is there a theme switcher module that is available for OpenCart that allows you to associate a different color scheme based on categories? I am setting up a children's clothing store and would like to automatically switch between a blue and a pink theme based on Boys or Girls clothes category chosen. I keep seeing the Theme Switcher drop down on many people selling OpenCart themes that should do the trick but is it available for download anywhere?
this is what i did:
i clicked search
i typed "Theme Switcher"
i got this:
http://www.google.com/search?q=theme+sw ... encart.com
i looked into the few resualts, then i found:
OpenCart Community • View topic - [MODULE] - Theme Switcher
then clicked it. BINGO

and lets not hi-jack this thread :)

Re: [MOD] Sleek Slide Show for OpenCart Stores

Posted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:24 pm
by cmebd
ulyssesnz wrote:Is there a theme switcher module that is available for OpenCart that allows you to associate a different color scheme based on categories? I am setting up a children's clothing store and would like to automatically switch between a blue and a pink theme based on Boys or Girls clothes category chosen. I keep seeing the Theme Switcher drop down on many people selling OpenCart themes that should do the trick but is it available for download anywhere?
There is a free module "Multiple Template System" that allows selection of Category and/or Product templates
here

HTH

Re: [MOD] Sleek Slide Show for OpenCart Stores

Posted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:58 am
by InfiniteDezigns
This didn't even work for me. Must not work in 1.4.9.

Before someone ask:

http://www.dyelyfe.com/Store

Re: [MOD] Sleek Slide Show for OpenCart Stores

Posted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:26 am
by Chrissy Poo
InfiniteDezigns wrote:This didn't even work for me. Must not work in 1.4.9.

Before someone ask:

http://www.dyelyfe.com/Store
Works fine with 1.4.9 you must have missed something out.

Re: [MOD] Sleek Slide Show for OpenCart Stores

Posted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:53 am
by Adrian666
im running the latest 1.4.9.1 - and cant get the slider to run... the css file is working as the space has been made but the script is not running, the images are all slide1.png, slide2.png, slide3.png and nothing. Should i have any special file permissions on the files i update?

not to sure how to fix this..

Re: [MOD] Sleek Slide Show for OpenCart Stores

Posted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:59 am
by modio
Hello
I am having the same problem... I just installed the Tronics theme in my website, and I am not able to see the slide show.. Check http://kamuk.net/

If I check other sites like stylemyapple it is working... so is not something related to the browser...

I am using version 1.4.9.1 and checked all the places where it should be ... the header.tpl the stylesheet.css and the home.tpl

Any ideas??

Mauricio
Costa Rica

Re: [MOD] Sleek Slide Show for OpenCart Stores

Posted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:04 pm
by modio
I just upload a text of the description of the site... the Welcome message...

and now is working.... really estrange....

Re: [MOD] Sleek Slide Show for OpenCart Stores

Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:04 am
by keiron1992
modio wrote:Hello
I am having the same problem... I just installed the Tronics theme in my website, and I am not able to see the slide show.. Check http://kamuk.net/

If I check other sites like stylemyapple it is working... so is not something related to the browser...

I am using version 1.4.9.1 and checked all the places where it should be ... the header.tpl the stylesheet.css and the home.tpl

Any ideas??

Mauricio
Costa Rica
I'm getting exactly the same. This mod looks fantastic shame I cant get it to work. Using the same version. Help please?

:D

Thanks guys & girls

Re: [MOD] Sleek Slide Show for OpenCart Stores

Posted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:13 am
by gmoussa73
unbelievably excellent mod i have to say.....am on v 1491 and worked like a charm but with one problem....the slide appears in the middle of the page at home position above the welcome box...on the left side i have the dropdown menu...when i place the pointer on the drop menu which pops up a sub menu to the right of the box.....the menu appears behind the slideshow...slideshow is blocking the view of the sub menu....any solution???????
loved the mod......millions of thanx :)

Re: [MOD] Sleek Slide Show for OpenCart Stores

Posted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:42 am
by keiron1992
modio wrote:I just upload a text of the description of the site... the Welcome message...

and now is working.... really estrange....
Can you explain what you mena by this please I'm a little confused and REALLY want to get this mod working :(

Re: [MOD] Sleek Slide Show for OpenCart Stores

Posted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:29 am
by gmoussa73
ok..
on the left i have a pop up menu model , right next to it comes the slideshow(to the right of the pop up menu and adjacent to it).....................ok, now...when i hover the pointer over to the pop up menu it pops up a sub menu to the right of the box where the slideshow is placed......
problem is: the pop up menu is showing behind the slideshow,the slideshow is covering the pop up menu.....you cannot read the contents of the menu because it is appearing behind the slideshow.....slideshow as a layer is above the layer of the pop up menu.....
now you say that i might change the place of the pop up menu module but the place as it is now is the right place of it in a shop layout....any other place would be wrong for it and the place of the slideshow is also at the same right position as it is now.....so i need a solution to show the pop up menu above the slideshow layer.
hope i made my problem clear now?
any solution for that???

Re: [MOD] Sleek Slide Show for OpenCart Stores

Posted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:54 am
by Maansy

Re: [MOD] Sleek Slide Show for OpenCart Stores

Posted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:01 pm
by gmoussa73
thanx man it worked , i changed the z- index value and put the slideshow to a minus value and it worked.....thanx a million ...really thanx :)

Re: [MOD] Sleek Slide Show for OpenCart Stores

Posted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:05 pm
by keiron1992
I'm still having problems in 1.4.9.1 any help please? the css shows it should be working but its simply not appearing theres just a blank space where it should be :(

Re: [MOD] Sleek Slide Show for OpenCart Stores

Posted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:55 am
by webvet
@Keiron1992
Can you provide a link to your site?

I have it running fine on v1.4.8b and on localhost with v1.4.9.2

I'm sure it can be fixed, its a great little mod!

Re: [MOD] Sleek Slide Show for OpenCart Stores

Posted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:30 am
by Maansy
If you don't have a welcome massage, try to test this by write anything in the welcome and see if it helps.