Post by sensa » Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:16 am

Decided to put a message on this forum due to this forum being all about Opencart.
Also due to NOT getting any help from any one from Opencart Stuff even though I left them a message a few weeks ago.
I purchased a few months a ago a theme that i really liked from a opencartstuff and yes they did do a fantastic job of installing the theme and it was working fine untill i required a manuall installation of opencart after having problems with the softaculas installation.
I even paid to have the theme installed and changed so that it worked with the latest version 1.5.1.3.

After many problems with the installtion of opencart i in the end decided it was better to learn how to DIY. Learning the ins and the outs regarding how to add modules and themes and gaining the knowledge of doing the installation of opencart myself I am now at the point where i want to add the original theme back in to place which i PAID for.
Although I have been able to add other themes which are FREE without a problem and am able to switch between them without any problems.

So now trying to figure out how to add this really complicated theme that i purchased which was designed by Chrissy Poo.
1. The PSD file ? where do those image go!!
2. I do not have a PNG file in the folder.
3. I am following these instructions
To install the header addon please follow these steps.
1- open: catalog\controller\common\header.php
and after:
------------

$this->data['text_advanced'] = $this->language->get('text_advanced');

Add:
------

the highlighted bit i can not find in the header.php folder ???

The READ ME is telling me

You may need to copy and edit every file in the catalog\view\theme\(YOUR_TEMPLATE)\template\module to point the images point to the custom template image folder instead
for ex:
Copy: category.tpl
to: catalog\view\theme\default**\template\module\

so now the image in the category box is polled from the new template image folder insted

before: catalog/view/theme/default/image/category.png
after: catalog/view/theme/default**/image/category.png

now do the same for the rest of the files inside the module folder.

???

So I would really appreciate some advise.

Post by sensa » Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:42 am

:laugh: Just found chrissy and mansy both on this site, hi guys, please help!!

Post by Maansy » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:57 pm

hmmm..

are you still having that issue?

ALL Templates :: 1.5.1+ Templates :: 50%-75% PRICE DROP ONLY at OpencartStuff.com

Post by sensa » Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:32 pm

No mansy , Got it sorted, your a star!