Sorry I no longer have the time to support this extension a 4 month old has a higher prority than supporting a free extension, sorry.
I did withdrawn the extension but have put it back as a few people requested me to put it back. Please note I do not have the time to answer questions. If you have a problem I suggest
1. You read the installation instructions as 95% of the answers will be there.
2. Ask yourself am I using a supported configuration ie this will work with the default theme if you are using another theme it most likely will not work
3. Read the description and comments on the extension page as the answer might be there
4. Read this thread.
5. Finally having done all the above ask a question and someone might answer it for you
6. In asking your question ensure you provide full information eg Opencart Version, Vqmod Version, Theme you are using, Other Extensions or mods you are using and finally what you have done to try and fix it. Do not just say 'It does not work' as people cannot read minds.
There are other similar extensions available see the Opencart Extension Store some of these are paid extensions and therefore developers will offer support.
The latest version of the Extension is available from the following page:
http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... on_id=9594
The extension allows you to:
- Create as many extra tabs as you need, in any position relative to the system tabs.
- Edit the new tab content with a WYSIWYG editor.
- Multi language support for the extra tabs created
- Admin interface is available in English and Greek (If anyone wants to contribute a language translation will add it, there is a file in the zip of the translations I need)
- Create the tabs you want (Just like you create attributes)
- Add one or more of the created tabs to any product.
- Each product only has the tabs you have added to it.
- The content of each tab on each product is separate