Post by stephaNNb » Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:36 pm

Hello.
I use opencart 1.5.5. And Olympia Themes. After finished install the module they told me :
Fatal error: Call to undefined method Loader::language() in public_html/xxx/admin/controller/catalog/tab.php on line 64
What can i do ?
There is a line to language file . I mention that i use english language the default one.
Please I need an answer

Post by rebdog » Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:51 pm

Hi

Version 1.5.5 is not a supported version because of this bug in OC version 1.5.5 it is fixed in OC 1.5.5.1

try a google of "Fatal error: Call to undefined method Loader::language()"

Please PLEASE please do not ask the same question in two places, did you read that I have limited time by asking in two places I have had to spend more time than necessary!

Rebdog

Extra Product Tabs

Location - Auckland, New Zealand

Post by flays » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:24 am

does not work on the topic Spicylicious help customize!

Location - Canada, QC

Post by rebdog » Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:46 pm

agatha65 wrote:Here is a modification for Opencart version 1.5.6
extra_tabs_v.0.4_b8_mod_oc1.5.6.rar
Demo: http://dev156.agatha65.com/index.php?ro ... duct_id=41
Hi agatha65

Not sure why you needed to modify as I tried the standard extra_tabs_v.0.4_b8 on a new install of 1.5.6 this evening and it worked without any modification.

Your modified version would also work, but interested in the error you had in your log file as with the original for me on a new install of 1.5.6 I did not get any error.

Cheers

Rebdog

Extra Product Tabs

Post by agatha65 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:01 pm

I'm sure I nedded to modify. I have installed it on a client site and the admin code didn't worked.And in the error log file I don't have any errors.Actually for default theme is only 1 modification in the admin xml file.
I have used this with diablos theme and have made more changes in the my client front end xml file to fit with theme.

Suppliers Module - XML, CSV, XLS Product Feed Import and Update
Rich Snippets | Facebook Open Graph Meta Tags | WebP Images

Location - Canada, QC

Post by boldidear » Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:37 am

Re: [Released] Free Extra Product Tabs Extension

Postby agatha65 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:42 pm
Here is a modification for Opencart version 1.5.6

extra_tabs_v.0.4_b8_mod_oc1.5.6.rar
(57.96 KiB) Downloaded 9 times

Demo: http://dev156.agatha65.com/index.php?ro ... duct_id=41

thank you for your update.
i install it to my cart and it works on defult theme, but other theme that i have, cupid (http://themeforest.net/item/cupid-rgen- ... =R_GENESIS) it gives me an error like below.
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /home/anenkim7/public_html/_lab/opencart/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-catalog_view_theme_rgen-cupid_template_product_product.tpl on line 596
can you help me?

Post by BellaBella » Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:17 pm

I just had to pop in this thread and say THANK YOU SO MUCH for your hard work on this extension. I use 1.5.5.1 Garmento Theme by iSense labs and this works perfectly. The fact that you provided this extension for FREE absolutely makes you and angel!!! I cannot begin to tell you how sad I was at the price of some other mods or other free mods that didn't work. Yours works like a charm! Thanks! :banana:

Enjoy your new baby!

Change Star Ratings to Hearts

Location - Racine, WI

Post by rebdog » Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:31 am

Thanks for the kind comment, it is much appreciated and so glad it works for you.

Cheers

Rebdog

Extra Product Tabs

Post by overtonis » Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:03 am

can we change the 'title' of tab from documentation to whatever we want like 'how to use"? thanks

Post by rebdog » Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:51 am

overtonis wrote:can we change the 'title' of tab from documentation to whatever we want like 'how to use"? thanks
Hi

Yes you can.

Have a play with the demo, which you can see on the extension page

Extra Product Tab Extension Page

Cheers

Rebdog

Extra Product Tabs

Post by hdleather » Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:41 am

Can't even unzip the package, being asked for a password. There are several extensions that have been posted recently within the marketplace that have password protection on them and it is stupid that anyone even considers this.

Any suggestions?

Post by rebdog » Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:25 am

Just to be clear the zip file does not have a password, at least not one that I added. But if I had put a password on the file calling me "stupid" for doing so as you did below would not be a good way to get me to help.

I have just downloaded and unzipped the file on a computer that has not seen the zip file before and it opened without asking for a password.

So the problem is most likely your computer

Have you tried unzipping on another computer, downloading the file again, or using another application to try unzipping?

hdleather wrote:Can't even unzip the package, being asked for a password. There are several extensions that have been posted recently within the marketplace that have password protection on them and it is stupid that anyone even considers this.

Any suggestions?

Rebdog

Extra Product Tabs

Post by pepponedra » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:39 pm

Hello,
I have AceShop 3.1.1 with Opencart 1.5.5.1 mounted over Joomla 3.1.5
I installed Extra Tab, but I'm unable to view the standard editor of Joomla, but also CKeditor. I didìnt view any type of editor. Is it possible to add JCE?
Regards,
Peppo

Post by rebdog » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:14 pm

pepponedra wrote:Hello,
I have AceShop 3.1.1 with Opencart 1.5.5.1 mounted over Joomla 3.1.5
I installed Extra Tab, but I'm unable to view the standard editor of Joomla, but also CKeditor. I didìnt view any type of editor. Is it possible to add JCE?
Regards,
Peppo
Hi Peppo

Am sure it is possible to add JCE but I am sorry I do not have the time to add it.

If you read the extension description I clearly state "Not compatible with MijoShop or AceShop"

Why because they both make many changes to the "Standard Opencart"

Cheers

Rebdog

Extra Product Tabs

Post by kfoteev » Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:27 pm

Hello,
I installed it in Opencart 1.5.6.1, but I don't see menu Extra Products Tab in Catalog section in admin(

Post by kfoteev » Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:29 pm

Hello,
I installed it in Opencart 1.5.6.1, but I don't see menu Extra Products Tab in Catalog section in admin(

Post by rebdog » Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:15 am

Hi

Others have reported that it works with the version you are using so I suspect a problem with your install.

Can you please provide more information on you setup, other extensions or themes.

What does the vqmod debug log say?

Are you using any other extensions or vqmods?

If so can you disable the others and try as there might be a conflict.

Cheers

Rebdog

Extra Product Tabs

Post by tibewww » Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:54 am

Hi,

I need a bit of your help . . . . your work is amazing, however i'm beginning so .. may be sound easy for you,

I'm using opencart 1.5.6.1
I' have 2 extensiosn install, one is "catalogue mode pro" and the other one "showallproducts"

I have change the line 662 in the file extra_product_tab_admin.xml by " <!-- <a href="#tab-design"><?php echo $tab_design; ?></a> -->
"
so now I have the dropdown "extra product tabs" which appear ( it was not appearing before thsi change in line 662).

I have create the other tabs and saved it, but If i go to a catalogue - products in the admin panel, I don't have the tab "extra tabs" appearing . . . so it doesnt work . . .

can you give me a hand by any chances ?? Thank you so much =)

Post by rebdog » Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:22 am

Hi

If you put the original files back and rename them to 'a_extra_product_tab....'

Then see what happens.

Why do I suggest this - because then the extra_product_tab xml files will be processed before 'catalogue mode pro'

There is a conflict between the two mods and this might solve it.

Cheers

Rebdog

Extra Product Tabs