Post by liamcaff » Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:52 am

Runes wrote:
JNeuhoff wrote:Hi Runes,

According to your error message it already fails at around 64M, not the 256M. Ask your webhost to resolve this, as your PHP settings seem to indicate that the memory_limit is 256M, not 64M.
You know what?

After the 4. time I turned to my webhost provider this came up:

Yes 256 M for the front store BUT NOT for the administrator- side. So, another round of changes in some of the files to get 256 and not 64M for administrator-side and whoops- IT WORKS.

As I have seen others getting the same errors as I have, this has to be useful information.
Thanks
RS

Now I hope for some trouble- free time building the store...

Hey RS!

OMG I was so happy to possibly have a solution to the EXACT problem! I've had it for MONTHS!! I will be in touch with the webhosting company first thing in the morning. I have literally spent WEEKS and WEEKS going around in circles trying to get around this problem!

Thanks for taking the time to write the solution! (FINGERS CROSSED!!!)

I'll post my findings!

L

Post by simdes » Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:14 am

JNeuhoff wrote:
christianlebe wrote:...However, I've got the following error message: Table 'clebe_nuvogue.product_tag' doesn't exist
You are using a wrong, non-matching version of the Export/Import tool for your OpenCart 1.5.4.1.
JNeuhoff wrote:
Addgod wrote:...Problems is when I do an export, I get an error inside the xls files, that says the opencart_tags table does not exist.
You are not using the correct matching version of the Export/Import tool for OpenCart 1.5.4.1.
Guys, I have the same problem, i think it's your module's problem. Version matches exactly, checked several times.

Please solve this problem ...

Post by worlock13 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:32 pm

by rlasmar

Hi, I used this module yesterday and it works fine to export and import on OC 1.5.4.1, but today I noted that google base stoped work. I believe the problem was this module export/import. Could you help me to solve? Aparently the .xml is not being generated or the codification is wrong, I don't know.
I had this same error. On further investigation of my xml feed I noticed that a number of product descriptions had illegal character � introduced into them where previously there were spaces.

Code: Select all

<description><![CDATA[ Gildan ultracotton t-shirt - This heavyweight tee is our number one seller. It prints great and feels good on the body. Pre-shrunk jersey. Seamless double needle collar, taped neck and shoulders. Double stitched sleeve and waist hem. Quarter-turned body to eliminate centre crease. Ultra tight knit surface excellent for screenprint and embroidery. Size Chest (to fit) S-� 34/36 �M�- 38/40 �L�- 42/44 �XL�- 46/48 �2XL�- 50/52 �3XL*�- 54/56 ,�4XL+�- 58/60 ,�5XL+�- 62/64 * Only available in 3XL + Only available in 4XL and 5XL Fabric 100% cotton Ash - 99% cotton, 1% polyester Dark Heather - 50% cotton, 50% polyester Sport Grey - 90% cotton, 10% polyester Weight White 195 gsm Colour 205 gsm GD002 ]]></description>
This character break the feed.

I know for certain that the feed worked before I imported the xml file, so i am assuming that it is being introduced to the XLS file at some point.

The only work around i could figure was to manually redo each product description that was affected.

Post by SeanHornby » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:16 pm

Hi there, I'm having a problem running an export on one of my sites. I'm hosting via an VPS so I can make whatever changes needed.

My store has over 17000 products in it so I am aware that it'll take some time. After about 30 minutes or so, it comes up with a 500 Internal Server Error and the error_log shows:
Script timed out before returning headers: index.php, referer: http://www.xxxxxxx.com/admin/index.php? ... a5fefd08a0$

Our memory_limit is set to 1024M, max_execution_time and max_input_time is 120, post_max_size and upload_max_filesize is 100M. This is reflected when I create a phpinfo.php page on admin too, to double check it's reading the correct values from the server.

My other sites are working as intended, both import and export, so I am stumped. Can anyone shed some light by any chance?

Thanks.

Post by JNeuhoff » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:44 pm

SeanHornby wrote:Hi there, I'm having a problem running an export on one of my sites. I'm hosting via an VPS so I can make whatever changes needed.

My store has over 17000 products in it so I am aware that it'll take some time. After about 30 minutes or so, it comes up with a 500 Internal Server Error and the error_log shows:
Script timed out before returning headers: index.php, referer: http://www.xxxxxxx.com/admin/index.php? ... a5fefd08a0$

Our memory_limit is set to 1024M, max_execution_time and max_input_time is 120, post_max_size and upload_max_filesize is 100M. This is reflected when I create a phpinfo.php page on admin too, to double check it's reading the correct values from the server.

My other sites are working as intended, both import and export, so I am stumped. Can anyone shed some light by any chance?

Thanks.
I think the max_execution_time and max_input_time are in seconds, and need to be increased considerably to avoid your timeout error.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by SeanHornby » Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:16 am

JNeuhoff wrote:I think the max_execution_time and max_input_time are in seconds, and need to be increased considerably to avoid your timeout error.
Okay thanks for this, I'll up them on the server and see what happens. What would suggest for a store as large as mine? This seems to work okay for a store with 6000 products however.

EDIT: It now appears to take me to the front end with 'The page you requested can not be found'.

Any suggestions?

Post by lewismedia » Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:33 am

I am getting the exact same error, only when exporting. Around 14,000 products. All php.ini settings are maxed out. Dedicated server—very powerful. Totally lost as to how to make this work properly.

UPDATE: Half the time, the export will run and the exported file is corrupted. The other half of the time, I get the "page not found" error.

UPDATE 01/18/2013: Installed fresh pear library with all extensions. Updated PHPExcel to latest version. Still getting the same error... page not found.
Last edited by lewismedia on Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:13 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post by SeanHornby » Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:55 pm

I've put the max_input_time to -1 and the max_execution_time to 18000 and still no joy. Always getting 'The page you requested can not be found' or a 500 Internal Server Error. Any more suggestions? It's 18000 products by the way.

Post by ebayer » Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:34 am

Hello everyone,

I'm currently trying out OpenCart and I've downloaded and installed this extenstion which has successfully imported all my product info, including the image locations (as I can see them in the database) however no product images are displayed. My category images are all there.

I did notice though that there is a folder called image/cache/data/ etc which is basically a copy of the image/data however not all the images are in the cache that are in there respective folders under /image/data. I also note that each image has multiple added sizing added to the end of each filename and I note that these seem to be related to the different sizes that products are set to in various views.

Is the importer meant to handle this or am I expected to resize the images to its various sizes and move them to the cache or how do I hanle this?

Post by lewismedia » Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:14 pm

I take it there is no answer to the above problem. I will find another extension that does the job. Thank you anyway for writing a great tool that works for (mostly) everyone :)

Post by Jurexco » Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:46 am

Hi

I use OC 1.5.4.1 and extension ADV salesreportprofit. That make to DB oc_product cost-field. And I wonder if that field can Export/Import too. Is that possible?

Thx.

Post by f.borangic » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:30 pm

can we have this wonderfull tool for opencart 1.5.5.1 ? pls?

Post by JNeuhoff » Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:13 pm

f.borangic wrote:can we have this wonderfull tool for opencart 1.5.5.1 ? pls?
I am working on a complete rewrite of the Export/Import tool, with an improved error handler, because users keep asking the same questions, like memory_limit issues, blank screens, invalid spreadsheet formats etc. This version will be totally based on PHPExcel, and will use ODS (LibreOffice, OpenOffice) as the default format, rather than the propriatary MS Excel formats, because I can't get Microsoft to fix its MS Excel bugs, they don't have any proper bug tracking sites for reported bugs.

After that, I'll finish the planned Incremental Import and Multi-lingual support, too.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by moneycarlo » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:53 am

hopefully it'll still support MSExcel too.

Post by JNeuhoff » Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:21 am

moneycarlo wrote:hopefully it'll still support MSExcel too.
It might work for newer versions of MS Excel, but I wouldn't count on it. It will be a lot easier using OpenOffice or LibreOffice.

I don't want to waste my time on MS Excel issues anymore!

Guru Member

Post by ineedhelppp » Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:47 pm

Please help i keep getting this whe i try to export i see somebody else has the same problem but i dont know what line75 is and i dont know how to comment it out...

Warning: set_time_limit() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/u684010381/public_html/admin/controller/tool/export.php on line 75ÐÏࡱá;þÿ ËþÿÿÿÌÍÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ » ÌAB°=¼%r8X"1ÈÿArial1ÈÿArial1ÈÿArial1ÈÿArial1ÈÿArial1ȐArial¤ ######0.00¥##0.00¦@àõÿ À àõÿ À àõÿ À àõÿ À àõÿ À àõÿ À àõÿ À àõÿ À àõÿ À àõÿ À àõÿ À àõÿ À àõÿ À àõÿ À àõÿ À à À à À à¤#À à@À à¥#À ঠÀ “€ÿ’â8ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ€€€€€€€€€ÀÀÀ€€€™™ÿ™3fÿÿÌÌÿÿffÿ€€fÌÌÌÿ€ÿÿÿÿÿÿ€€€€€ÿÌÿÌÿÿÌÿÌÿÿ™™Ìÿÿ™ÌÌ™ÿÿÌ™3fÿ3ÌÌ™ÌÿÌÿ™ÿfff™–––3f3™f333™3™3f33™333…‡ù

etc. etc.

What is this and how do i solve it :)

Post by JNeuhoff » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:22 pm

For those getting the

Warning: set_time_limit() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/u684010381/public_html/admin/controller/tool/export.php on line 75

you have 2 options:

1) Switch webhost
2) Or comment out the line 75 and try again

Guru Member

Post by megahuman » Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:30 pm

When I try import my 6000+ products, it loads for about 1 minute then refreshes the page like nothing has happened. No products are uploaded, no errors in the error logs.

Anyone know what I could try?

Web Design and Development at 7 Design

Post by malviv » Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:50 am

JNeuhoff wrote:
f.borangic wrote:can we have this wonderfull tool for opencart 1.5.5.1 ? pls?
I am working on a complete rewrite of the Export/Import tool, with an improved error handler, because users keep asking the same questions, like memory_limit issues, blank screens, invalid spreadsheet formats etc. This version will be totally based on PHPExcel, and will use ODS (LibreOffice, OpenOffice) as the default format, rather than the propriatary MS Excel formats, because I can't get Microsoft to fix its MS Excel bugs, they don't have any proper bug tracking sites for reported bugs.

After that, I'll finish the planned Incremental Import and Multi-lingual support, too.
Any news on the 1.5.5.1 version? I've a new site with 2000+ products to list!! What better way to test both OC and the mod update....

Regards.. Mal

Post by dmarks83 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:39 am

Hi great product,

I was having issues uploading a file with over 7,000 products today however I was able to get around that by editing the php.ini file in my public_html folder.

I have since put the settings back to how they originally were. I am now having an issue in that I can no longer export the file. I mean it physically exports but is a blank file of 2kb. Do you have any idea what the problem may be?

Kind Regards and thanks in advance.
Daniel