Post by JNeuhoff » Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:56 pm

Just clicking "export" will throw the language thing, but you have to tick some options in settings to actually throw the "Option Value \'%1\' is defined multiple times!" Then of course, when I went to delete that option, I came back and couldn't reproduce the language file problem. So I'm guessing it's related?
Yes, this is indeed detected by the validateDownloadForm, and it doesn't make sense to repeat the same option value name for the same option. The only way to bypass this error, if you really need multiple identical option value names foir the same option, is to go to the Settings tab and turn on the Use option_value_id instead of option_value name in worksheet 'ProductOptionValues' .

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by JNeuhoff » Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:18 am

edit: Resolved!
Had a duplicate option value name in an option list. Conjuring a guess here, but I believe it threw the exception somewhere in the validateDownloadForm function (the duplicate option was 30lb - see screen above.) Either way, duplicate options will cause the module not to work. It's working now, and boy is it awesome! Thanks
I looked further into this, and found the bug: Under certain circumstances, when an error was being delt with, it forgot indeed to load the language file. I have now fixed this, and other minor bugs, please re-install the latest version 2.1 of this Export/Import Tool.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by frankleng » Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:47 pm

i'm using opencart-1-5-5-x-export-import-1-18 for oc1.5.5.1. Today, i found a little problem with importing.
After i change option values in excel, and import the file into OC, the option value won't replace the original ones.
Instead, the mod will create new ones. I have to remove the original ones. For those option values that has no change, there is no problem.
PIcture attached.
a.jpg

a.jpg (57.58 KiB) Viewed 2566 times

Post by zzzxxccvvv » Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:30 am

Hello,

I have installed this extension (the multilingual version on opencart 1.5.5.1), and granted access from the User Groups to it. But when I want to export (categories or products), I get the following error:

Could not open php://output for writing.( x )

Could you please kindly help me on this issue?

Thanks