Post by JNeuhoff » Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:49 pm

HT_OC wrote:After I import the file, it showed the message "Warning: You do not have permission to modify Export/Import!"
May I know how could I fix it?
Go to System > Users > User Groups > Administrator, and then set the access and modify permissions for 'tool/export_import'

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by HT_OC » Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:13 pm

I am using Export/Import Tool. Initially, the products did show on Image Manager. However, I don't why suddenly some of my products didn't show on Image Manager. I tried to delete them and upload them again in the back-end system. However, it still doesn't work. Could anyone tell me the reason and the solution? @JNeuhoff

Post by Alx_Medina » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:10 am

mihaidd wrote:
Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:51 pm
Please ignore me, I was being stupid, or the extension too smart :) I used the "export" file to paste values in there, and BAM! All my products imported! Thank you!!!!!

¡¡Thank you! The same problem fixed :)

Post by priyaexacore » Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:34 pm

Hi,
I have purchased "Export all data (Products,Customers,Sales,Reports) VQMOD 3.0.x", but it says invalid file while on extension installer.
what to do?

Post by JNeuhoff » Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:40 pm

priyaexacore wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:34 pm
Hi,
I have purchased "Export all data (Products,Customers,Sales,Reports) VQMOD 3.0.x", but it says invalid file while on extension installer.
what to do?
You are talking about a different OpenCart extension, hence please get in touch with its author!

This forum thread is about the free Export/Import tool.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member