Post by cstoner69 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:18 am

Great mod and works a treat.

My database is quite large with about 5000 products and a similar number for categories. I was able use the tool no problem at all until the last upload. The excel file had reached about 8.3mb and uploaded ok although it took a while obviously. However when I try to download it I cant. The browser shows working for about 20 minutes. entry procceses goes up a few in cpanel( dont know if that is coincidence) and memory usage reaches about 90mb. Then it just stops.

While this is happening access to the site freezes up as well with a working icon showing but just hangs there until the download stops trying to happen.

My php.ini in the root is as follows;
magic_quotes_gpc = Off;
register_globals = Off;
default_charset = UTF-8;
memory_limit = 512M;
max_execution_time = 180000;
upload_max_filesize = 999M;
safe_mode = Off;
mysql.connect_timeout = 20;
session.use_cookies = On;
session.use_trans_sid = Off;
session.gc_maxlifetime = 12000000;
allow_url_fopen = on;
;display_errors = 1;
;error_reporting = E_ALL;

I also have php.ini in the admin folder as follows;
magic_quotes_gpc = Off;
register_globals = Off;
default_charset = UTF-8;
memory_limit = 512M;
max_execution_time = 180000;
upload_max_filesize = 999M;
safe_mode = Off;
mysql.connect_timeout = 20;
session.use_cookies = On;
session.use_trans_sid = Off;
session.gc_maxlifetime = 12000000;
allow_url_fopen = on;
;display_errors = 1;
;error_reporting = E_ALL;

These were set by my server hosts admin for me to help with timeouts when the database was much smaller. cpanel memory shows memory available as 1048576 KB although it never reaches that much trying to download the file.

Any ideas on where the problem is. I can mail over the excel file if needed to check.
Regards

Chris

Post by fdes » Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:38 pm

Thanks for this wonderful tool you have developed.

It works like a charm! I just read the instruction carefully and there it is..

If you may consider, I just have one question.

I am getting data feed on another site and it is in .txt file. data are separated by commas and lastly, the fields are different from the opencart data feed.

Could you guys please just guide me how to deal with it? I cannot just upload the file I am getting as I am getting error message from opencart.

Please help

Thanks ;D

Post by davidjlampe » Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:51 am

I have the same php.ini settings as 2 posts above and I am getting a fatalerror with a 2.3mb file. I have 4000 products and 800 categories. please help! I need this fixed asap!

Post by jorobado32 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:48 pm

Helllo

i have installed the import/export and import products good, but the image don,t know how can I upload, because I have a url image of provider, can you help me please?

Location - Spain

Post by Xciso » Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:06 am

jorobado32 wrote:Helllo

i have installed the import/export and import products good, but the image don,t know how can I upload, because I have a url image of provider, can you help me please?
What do you have problem with?
You need to upload the images with ftp, and then you write the url to that location in your imort/export file.

Post by corpus » Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:08 pm

Great tool, thanks
it works fine but i have a little problem.
i have a store in greek language and when i import the file back to the database i see only
ΑντιηλιακήPi;ροστασία
characters and not greek
i think i have to remove html entities
i there any known solution for this ?
thanks

solution
edit admin/model/tool/export.php and replace all
htmlentities
with
htmlspecialchars

Post by snowhite » Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:44 am

Here is the error I am getting:

PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method PHPExcel_Reader_HTML::setReadDataOnly() in /var/www/html/admin/model/tool/export.php on line 1581, referer: http://www.mydomain.com/admin/index.php ... xxxxxxxxxx

What could be wrong?

Thanks

Post by JNeuhoff » Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:45 pm

snowhite wrote:Here is the error I am getting:

PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method PHPExcel_Reader_HTML::setReadDataOnly() in /var/www/html/admin/model/tool/export.php on line 1581, referer: http://www.mydomain.com/admin/index.php ... xxxxxxxxxx

What could be wrong?

Thanks
First of all, you are not using the correct version of the Export/Import tool. Line 1581 does not contain an executable code, only a comment. Also, the Export/Import tool only supports XLS, not CSV, nor HTML, nor any other format!

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by vlaci » Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:44 am

Hello

I have the following problem:
I had a guy who uploaded my 5k products database via this tool.
I wanted to edit some names, I exported the .xls, changed what was needed and then tried to import it again.
But after thinking for a while the tool throws me to the "404 Page not found" page of my template- http://parfumlemon.com/admin/index.php? ... 67ccbfc534

And now all of my products and categories are deleted and I can't upload the xls either.

my OC version is 1.5.4.1, I am using the latest import/export tool version 1.5.4.1 .
My php_limit was set to 512mb and there wasn't an issue with uploading the xls on the first time.

Can you think of what the problem may be?

Thank you!

Post by JNeuhoff » Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:01 am

vlaci wrote:404 Page not found" page of my template
Try what the error message suggests: Re-upload via FTP the missing *.tpl files which the error message claims cannot be found.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by vlaci » Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:27 am

Thanks for the quick response!

well I don't think that anything is missing. When I click Import, I am waiting for a while and then it throws me in the front end section of the website in not_found.tpl .
After that when I get back to /admin the following message appears just above the username and password fields - "Success: You have successfully imported your categories and products!"

When I log in there are no products nor categories.

When I go to myphpadmin the product column is empty, there are rows only in product_description and product_image.

Post by JNeuhoff » Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:43 am

vlaci wrote:Thanks for the quick response!

well I don't think that anything is missing. When I click Import, I am waiting for a while and then it throws me in the front end section of the website in not_found.tpl .
After that when I get back to /admin the following message appears just above the username and password fields - "Success: You have successfully imported your categories and products!"

When I log in there are no products nor categories.

When I go to myphpadmin the product column is empty, there are rows only in product_description and product_image.
Well, I am simply not able to reproduce your strange error. It shouldn't even jump to the frontend.

Guru Member

Post by mohawkjones » Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:32 am

HELP! I just installed the import/export module along with vmod and now I can not access my opencart admin page.

When I go to my admin page I get:
500 Server Error A misconfiguration on the server caused a hiccup. Check the server logs, fix the problem, then try again.

Server logs show the following errors:
Request exceeded the limit of 10 internal redirects due to probable configuration error. Use 'LimitInternalRecursion' to increase the limit if necessary. Use 'LogLevel debug' to get a backtrace.

I am running Opencart 1.5.4. Downloaded the most recent import/export 1.5.1 and installed vmod first before adding the import/export folders.

Any thoughts? I have my OC backup from 11/23 available but I do not want to lose the inventory we started adding this week.

Thanks in advance for any assistance!

Post by JNeuhoff » Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:35 am

mohawkjones wrote: I am running Opencart 1.5.4. Downloaded the most recent import/export 1.5.1 and installed vmod first before adding the import/export folders.
You are using a non-matching version of the Export/Import tool. If yours is OpenCart 1.5.4, then use an Export/Import for this specific version (opencart-1-5-4-x-export-import-13.zip).

Guru Member

Post by mohawkjones » Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:23 am

Thanks, I did not catch that. Uploaded the correct import/export version. Still had an issue with no admin login. Contacted Bluehost, they told me this:

"It appears the issue was with your file paths being incorrect in the config.php file.
I've fixed a few of them (I backed your config file up to config.php_bak before doing so) so that they are now correct.
/home3/mohawkjo/public_html/advpetcotest/system
was fixed with
/home3/mohawkjo/public_html/advpetcotest/catalog/system

The filepaths were missing the catalog folder that your system folder is in.

I was able to get the admin login page working.
However it now appears that you're having a database query issue on your website home page. I recommend contacting the opencart forums to see what the issue is with that query that is not allowing it to work."

So I can log into the admin, see all my products, but the main page is now MIA. I get this:
Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Unable to save result set in /home3/mohawkjo/public_html/advpetcotest/catalog/system/database/mysql.php on line 21Notice: Error: Subquery returns more than 1 row
Error No: 1242
SELECT DISTINCT *, pd.name AS name, p.image, m.name AS manufacturer, (SELECT price FROM oc_product_discount pd2 WHERE pd2.product_id = p.product_id AND pd2.customer_group_id = '1' AND pd2.quantity = '1' AND ((pd2.date_start = '0000-00-00' OR pd2.date_start < NOW()) AND (pd2.date_end = '0000-00-00' OR pd2.date_end > NOW())) ORDER BY pd2.priority ASC, pd2.price ASC LIMIT 1) AS discount, (SELECT price FROM oc_product_special ps WHERE ps.product_id = p.product_id AND ps.customer_group_id = '1' AND ((ps.date_start = '0000-00-00' OR ps.date_start < NOW()) AND (ps.date_end = '0000-00-00' OR ps.date_end > NOW())) ORDER BY ps.priority ASC, ps.price ASC LIMIT 1) AS special, (SELECT points FROM oc_product_reward pr WHERE pr.product_id = p.product_id AND customer_group_id = '1') AS reward, (SELECT ss.name FROM oc_stock_status ss WHERE ss.stock_status_id = p.stock_status_id AND ss.language_id = '1') AS stock_status, (SELECT wcd.unit FROM oc_weight_class_description wcd WHERE p.weight_class_id = wcd.weight_class_id AND wcd.language_id = '1') AS weight_class, (SELECT lcd.unit FROM oc_length_class_description lcd WHERE p.length_class_id = lcd.length_class_id AND lcd.language_id = '1') AS length_class, (SELECT AVG(rating) AS total FROM oc_review r1 WHERE r1.product_id = p.product_id AND r1.status = '1' GROUP BY r1.product_id) AS rating, (SELECT COUNT(*) AS total FROM oc_review r2 WHERE r2.product_id = p.product_id AND r2.status = '1' GROUP BY r2.product_id) AS reviews, p.sort_order FROM oc_product p LEFT JOIN oc_product_description pd ON (p.product_id = pd.product_id) LEFT JOIN oc_product_to_store p2s ON (p.product_id = p2s.product_id) LEFT JOIN oc_manufacturer m ON (p.manufacturer_id = m.manufacturer_id) WHERE p.product_id = '52' AND pd.language_id = '1' AND p.status = '1' AND p.date_available <= NOW() AND p2s.store_id = '0' in /home3/mohawkjo/public_html/advpetcotest/catalog/system/database/mysql.php on line 49

To be honest I am not a coder, I am a designer and this is like Greek to me. Any help is incredibly appreciated!

Thanks!

Post by JNeuhoff » Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:23 am

mohawkjones,

Well, you still got the wrong file path for the DIR_SYSTEM, it should be '/home3/mohawkjo/public_html/advpetcotest/system/' ! Notice it has to end with a '/'.

Guru Member

Post by thecapguy » Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:55 am

Hi,

I have installed the import tool. After install and giving top-administrators the correct rights I clicked on the system/text_export and got a 404 error on the following address:

http://www.capguy-testomgeving.nl/24saf ... 57%3C/b%3E

OpenCart version: 1.5.4
Tool version: opencart-1-5-4-x-export-import-13

Did not use vqmod but changed the files manually.

Hope you can point me in the right direction to fix this. Thanks in advance.

Post by mohawkjones » Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:50 am

Thanks for the tip. But of course this leads to the questions, what file did I miss it in? All the ones I could find have the trailing slash.

I really appreciate your help with all this!

Shawn

Post by JNeuhoff » Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:09 am

mohawkjones wrote:Thanks for the tip. But of course this leads to the questions, what file did I miss it in? All the ones I could find have the trailing slash.

I really appreciate your help with all this!

Shawn
I assume you have installed your OpenCartin /home3/mohawkjo/public_html/, in which case you should have among others the following directories:

/home3/mohawkjo/public_html/admin
/home3/mohawkjo/public_html/catalog
/home3/mohawkjo/public_html/system
/home3/mohawkjo/public_html/download
/home3/mohawkjo/public_html/image
/home3/mohawkjo/public_html/vqmod

Is that the case?

Guru Member

Post by mohawkjones » Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:16 am

Yes, that is exactly how it looks.