Post by JNeuhoff » Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:40 pm

paulbarton wrote:I've got an error - it comes up twice - any ideas
Fatal error: Call to undefined method PHPExcel_Reader_CSV::setReadDataOnly() in /home/southw28/public_html/admin/model/catalog/productimportexport.php on line 1204
Fatal Error: Call to undefined method PHPExcel_Reader_CSV::setReadDataOnly() in /home/southw28/public_html/admin/model/catalog/productimportexport.php on line 1204

It won't let me add the csv to this reply file for some reason
It doesn't support CSV files, only XLS is allowed.

MHC Web Design
Override Engine * Integrated VQMod * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Rich Snippets * Google Tag Manager * Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster

Expert Member

Post by paulbarton » Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:13 am

OK - mupet getting back in box - sorry
Paul

Post by hamidg84 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:04 am

Im getting this error when try to import

Notice: Error: MySQL server has gone away
Error No: 2006
SELECT language_id FROM `oc_language` WHERE code = 'en' in /home/xxx/public_html/system/database/mysql.php on line 49

Please help as we have been unable to work for so many days.

Post by hamidg84 » Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:23 pm

My hoster has increased php memory limit to 1GB and im still getting this error

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 340262912) (tried to allocate 72 bytes) in /home/pclapto1/public_html/system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Cell.php on line 495

Post by subtilty » Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:57 pm

Hiya I am using the Import/Export tool by JNeuhoff but I have an issue when trying to upload an xls file of 8.46meg.

When I click import after choosing the file from browse it just refreshes the page. No error message. All logs are clean. Yet if I use a smaller file it works. Please can anyone help shed any light on this.

All the PHP.ini and HTACCESS limits are 999meg and it is on a local server so no issues with the PHP

Post by subtilty » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:14 pm

Anyone?

Post by JNeuhoff » Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:24 am

Create a file admin/phpinfo.php with the following content:

<?php phpinfo(); ?>

and run it from your web browser, it will show your PHP configuration. Look up the usual suspects, e.g.

memory_limit
post_max_size
upload_max_filesize

to see whether they actually contain expected increased values.

MHC Web Design
Override Engine * Integrated VQMod * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Rich Snippets * Google Tag Manager * Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster

Expert Member

Post by emkal » Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:55 am

I am trying to import some products in my site with this tool. I have problem when I add products and import them sef links dont work I went to every product repair it and everything is ok. But when I upload products again the sef links on previous iport dont work. I should repair them again. Can I import only new products without changing the information about the previous one?

Post by 4asbm » Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:50 am

great tool, love it too. At the moment however i have an issue when importing the xls file which is only 440kb and has 800 products and nearly 130 categories in it. The following message pops up :

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 32 bytes) in /public/sites/www.z-pack.nl/system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Cell.php on line 494

Could you please help me out? I have already change the memory limit in php.ini into:

memory_limit = 512M;

I am using opencart 1.5.1.3.

Arjan

Premium Templates for Opencart
http://www.opencarttemplates.com

Post by WernerEarle » Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:22 pm

Hi

Can someone please help me. I have installed the correct Export import version and vqmod for my OC. However when I open the exported Xls file there are all kinds of characters...

PLEASE HELP!!!

Regards
W

Attachments

Here is the file I get.

Post by JNeuhoff » Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:00 am

You are posting this on different forum threads.

To start with: What OpenCart version are you using?

MHC Web Design

Expert Member

Post by WernerEarle » Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:09 am

I am using 1.5.3( latest) along with the 1.5.3 import export. Apologies for the multiple thread posts. Thanks.
Werner

Post by justinv » Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:02 am

Arjan - usually your webhost will not allow a PHP memory limit of 512mb, so even though it may be that in your php.ini, it is being over-ridden by another source. You may need to use less categories, or upgrade your server to use this tool.

Documentation: OpenCart User Guide
Mods: Total Import PRO | CSV Import PRO | Ecom Tracking | Any Feed | Autosuggest | OpenCart CDN

Post by crispylettuce » Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:51 am

Does anyone know what this warning means?

PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/mkruk/public_html/system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Reader/Excel2007.php on line 177

Post by MXR » Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:06 pm

Is it possible to import a couple of different products in several occasions?

For example, lets say that I have 10.000 products.
Can I import 5.000 of these at first, then make a new spreadsheet and import the next 5.000 products?
Without the first 5.000 products beeing removed?

I tried to import all of my products (13.000), but that failed due to memory_limit wasn't high enough.

Can I get around this by importing 5.000 at a time?
Because uploading this amount of products didn't cause any issues.

MXR

Post by OC_rookie » Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:46 pm

JNeuhoff wrote:
Dufus wrote:Hi there J.Neuhoff!

Thankyou very much for your work on this mod, it has saved me a ridiculous amount of time getting everything imported. If you would be so kind I was just wondering if it is possible to store extra data in the import xls?

I have three price tiers and I need two prices to calculate the correct amount for each group. It would be really handy if I could paste this second price into the xls spreadsheet somewhere (at the end of the products in the 'AN' column for example). I have tried adding an additional column/sheet but it errors out whenever I attempt import. Is there anything I can do/set to tell it to ignore a certain bit of data?

Thanks very much in advance!

-Dan
Edit the admin/model/tool/export.php file to add support for additional field columns. In particular, look at the following functions:

storeProductsIntoDatabase
uploadProducts
validateProducts
populateProductsWorksheet

Hi, This sounds like what i what. Im selling T-Shirts, and need options etc set up (Colours/Size). andI have brought Openstock ext which creates an additional tab and enables me to do this.
Can i modify the Export/Import to enable me to include the OpenStock features into the Import/Export Process, as if i use the Eport/Import it currently wipes the OpenStock data. Im not massively experienced at php editing, but can follow basic instructions :)

Thanks

Dave

Post by crispylettuce » Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:17 am

OC_rookie wrote:
JNeuhoff wrote:
Dufus wrote:Hi there J.Neuhoff!

Thankyou very much for your work on this mod, it has saved me a ridiculous amount of time getting everything imported. If you would be so kind I was just wondering if it is possible to store extra data in the import xls?

I have three price tiers and I need two prices to calculate the correct amount for each group. It would be really handy if I could paste this second price into the xls spreadsheet somewhere (at the end of the products in the 'AN' column for example). I have tried adding an additional column/sheet but it errors out whenever I attempt import. Is there anything I can do/set to tell it to ignore a certain bit of data?

Thanks very much in advance!

-Dan
Edit the admin/model/tool/export.php file to add support for additional field columns. In particular, look at the following functions:

storeProductsIntoDatabase
uploadProducts
validateProducts
populateProductsWorksheet

Hi, This sounds like what i what. Im selling T-Shirts, and need options etc set up (Colours/Size). andI have brought Openstock ext which creates an additional tab and enables me to do this.
Can i modify the Export/Import to enable me to include the OpenStock features into the Import/Export Process, as if i use the Eport/Import it currently wipes the OpenStock data. Im not massively experienced at php editing, but can follow basic instructions :)

Thanks

Dave

This is kinda what im looking for also, if its possible?

Post by cstoner69 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:07 am

Hi,

Is there anyway to create paragraphs in excell to import formatted with line breaks etc?

Post by jakehobbs » Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:00 pm

subtilty wrote:
JNeuhoff wrote:
subtilty wrote:Hiya,

Is there a maximum file size for the xls. Mine have been working fine until the latest file which is 8.46meg and now the import button just refreshes the page and nothing else happens. But when I test a smaller file it works fine.

Any help would be great, thanks.

James
The file size is only limited by the amount of memory available on your server, see the readme.txt file for typical PHP settings on this.
Hi Thanks,

The memory is set to 999mb and I am uploading on my own local server so it cant be that. The import button literally does nothing so it doesn't have time to even detect a size. Do you know of an error where it does this? Import button refreshes the page.

Thanks
Having the exact same problem as you using my own local server with a 999MB limit. It was working fine about 20 minutes ago, now the import button does nothing... I've tried using older spreadsheets thinking it was a problem with my modified one, but still nothing.

Checked my logs but I can't seem to spot any issues.

Post by JNeuhoff » Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:19 pm

jakehobbs wrote: Having the exact same problem as you using my own local server with a 999MB limit. It was working fine about 20 minutes ago, now the import button does nothing... I've tried using older spreadsheets thinking it was a problem with my modified one, but still nothing.

Checked my logs but I can't seem to spot any issues.
If your memory_limit is large enough, then It must be one of the other PHP settings which may cause your problem, such as the post_max_size or upload_max_filesize settings. I think I'll add some better runtime checks in future releases of the Export/Import tool for this, along with some other improved error handling.

MHC Web Design

Expert Member