Post by apsona » Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:31 pm

Mr Fussyfont - can you describe what action triggered the error? It would be great if you can post a screen shot of when this happens.

Thanks.
Apsona
http://apsona.com/shopadmin

Post by Tapper » Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:32 am

Hi Apsona

What a great tool! I'm still figuring it out but my main problem when I test carts is finding a decent uploader. I've just made a few test uploads into OpenCart and boy it's amazing!

I've used Zen Cart for about 4 years now and I've tested UberCart, Magento, TomatoCart, MIVA Merchant, PrestaShop and a few others. The closest thing to replacing Zen for me was Magento but the uploader was horrible. In my full store I have over 300 categories and around 20,000 products and I was spending WAY too much time in phpMyAdmin downloading cat IDs etc. Nothing has been able to match Zen Cart's creation of Categories and Mfrs on the fly, as well as updating products.

I've like the look of OpenCart but again the uploader wasn't up to snuff. But now! Apsona! Really, the only problem is that I can't remember your name. Apsom Salts? Apson printers? lol. It'll stick in my head at some point I'm sure.

Looking forward to trying out your Zen version. But, for now, thanks a lot. You've ruined my weekend though: I can't get away from the computer.

--Pat

Post by TapTapper » Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:59 am

I've installed Apsona in a new OC installation that's in mysite.com/asubdir/uploads. Initially I tried to install it from that uploads dir, but I re-read the instructions and ran it from uploads/admin.

It gave me the install success message but I don't get tools/apsona when I edit the Top Administrators group. I re-ran the install a couple times but I'm not getting any unchecked tools/ entries so the Apsona menu item isn't there.

Can someone tell me how to fix this?

Thanks!

Post by Lanshire » Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:40 pm

Hi.. i have just one question. I imported my spreadsheet, Set up my fields, and it validated 100% with 1387 Errors ( all of which are the same error) the error is "Pound is not a valid weight class" ( all of them already say Pound on apsona and both the excel file. I did find away temporarily around it, by clicking on the pound text and selecting pound (again) from the drop down menu. But i would have to do it almost 1400 times. Is there a way around this?

Thanks
Randy

Post by apsona » Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:22 am

Lanshire wrote:Hi.. i have just one question. I imported my spreadsheet, Set up my fields, and it validated 100% with 1387 Errors ( all of which are the same error) the error is "Pound is not a valid weight class" ( all of them already say Pound on apsona and both the excel file. I did find away temporarily around it, by clicking on the pound text and selecting pound (again) from the drop down menu. But i would have to do it almost 1400 times. Is there a way around this?

Thanks
Randy
Couldn't you just add "Pound" as a valid choice via your cart admin (via System - Localization - Weight classes)?

Post by ibnlyaman » Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:37 am

I'm having the same issue. I set pound to be default yet it's giving the same error. but when I changed to grams in my csv file it imported. weird

Post by Lanshire » Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:53 am

ibnlyaman

I found out how to fix it bud..when in dashboard go to system, localasation, Weight classes, Click on the "edit' for pound, and click the in the box where it says pound and hit the backspace 1 time and save it The problem was that there was space after the pound text when it was written.

Post by thegeekz » Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:19 pm

Not sure if anyone encountered this?

I still have the tool installed with Admin rights enabled, however the function disappeared from the System menu...

Same goes to any Export / Import Tool...

I tried to reinstall Apsona, after removing it from all the folders its in, but still unable to get the function back.

Please enlighten what should I do?

I'm using 1.4.9.4, and is there any plans to support version 1.5+?

I was in need to update the prices by uploading a new csv but suddenly find the function missing...

Thank you.

No more using Apsona, as they are not updated.

• Every upgrade -- rem. 2 reinstall vqmod & mindful of modules w/ VQmod -- E.g Import / Export Tool by MHC

Post by ThLord » Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:45 pm

you have a update for apsona for OC 1.5.0.4 ??

i just install apsona and reseived many errors

OC 1.5.0.5

Post by apsona » Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:48 pm

Hello folks,

It looks like there have been lots of database changes between version 1.4.9 and version 1.5, so we'll need to do quite a bit of testing before we can support Apsona ShopAdmin for version 1.5. So at the moment, 1.5 is not supported. We will post an update here as soon as we are able to complete the testing.

Thanks for your interest.
Apsona

Post by Digital Sushi » Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:50 pm

Will you be updating it for 1.4.9.5?

Also, I seem to be having some trouble when updating products. I'm running a list of 3700 products. Their SKUs are on my site, everything is perfect and the updater picks it up perfectly as well. When I run it, ShopAdmin says it cannot fine the SKUs of all 3700 products.
Any ideas?

Location - South Africa

Post by apsona » Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:25 pm

DigitalSushi - not sure I understand. Can you please e-mail us (or post here) a screen shot of what you are seeing? Please e-mail support@apsona.com.

Thanks,
Apsona

Post by Digital Sushi » Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:35 am

I've tried e-mailing support@apsona.com before, but you guys take ages to reply...

Anyways, I've managed to sort of sort out the problem. The import hated SKUs, but as soon as I used Product IDs it was quite happy.

Really looking forward to a 1.4.9.5 and 1.5.0.x revisions!

Location - South Africa

Post by thegeekz » Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:21 pm

I hope Apsona will also see if we can have the SEO keywords field for each product and and categories as an important field for import/update.

I have an issue : where I try to update the data with new categories... but it said my new categories are missing... This is ok, as I solved it by creating missing categories, but that also added on additional duplicate products... It seems the data does not get connected to new categories that was replaced in OC's admin which I did before using Apsona...

Now I had all products removed and re-upload again....

Had to do some more re-entry of data for the categories :(

Hope the options will still remain so I do not have to re-link the options in the Product Data @ OC Admin..

No more using Apsona, as they are not updated.

• Every upgrade -- rem. 2 reinstall vqmod & mindful of modules w/ VQmod -- E.g Import / Export Tool by MHC

Post by studio10 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:07 am

We have opencart 1.4.9.5 with apsona, how can we import product options? We have imported products with descriptions, prices etc. We have succesfully also test imported product option to product but dont know how to import product option values?

Post by Digital Sushi » Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:24 am

I think it'll need to be modded to 1.5. The options part of the databse has changed from 1.4, which is a problem.

BTW, besides options, have you found Apsona works perfectly with 1.5?

Location - South Africa

Post by studio10 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:27 am

I have tested it with 1.5.0.5 and its definitely not ready yet for it. Do you know any other tool that could import product options? Our store is ready, just product options needed for 1700 products.

Post by Digital Sushi » Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:31 am

Location - South Africa

Post by apsona » Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:34 am

studio10 - have you tried the "Product option values" menu item under the "Product options" menu? If you did, and it failed for some reason, could you please send us the details (to support@apsona.com)?

We're still working on updates for 1.5. We'll definitely let you know when it's ready.

Thanks,
Apsona

Post by Digital Sushi » Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:36 am

apsona wrote:We're still working on updates for 1.5. We'll definitely let you know when it's ready.
Looking forward to it! Apsona Shop Admin is the only reason I haven't updated yet :D

Location - South Africa