Post by kelemvor » Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:25 am

So I'm trying to run the Ordered Products report but have a problem. It's not giving me the total of each item order, it's giving me the number of times each item was ordered. It's not taking the quantity into account.

So if one person ordered 2 of an item, one person ordered 10 of an item, and one person ordered 5, it's showing up as 3 because 3 people ordered it. Am I doing something wrong or can I fix the report?

All I want is a list of each item and the Total Quantity of that item that were ordered between whatever dates I put in or from whatever order statuses I choose. So in the above example, if those orders were in Processing, then I'd want the report to show 117 for that item.

Does that make sense? Please help. :)

UPDATE:
OK, disregard the above post as I found the report was setup wrong and was using the field QUantity instead of the Metric:Sum Quantity. I changed that and it's happy now.

However, I still have one issue. I don't see a way to pull the Brand/Manufacturer of the product into the report. I can pull the category but not the brand. Is there some way to add that in? I need to run the report and sort it by supplier so I can submit my order to them to be fulfilled.

One other thing, is there a way to do an OR filter? Can I do filter Order Status is Processing OR Order Status is Processed? I see I can add two separate lines but assume that is an AND and not an OR...
Thanks.

Post by Paul69 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:45 am

I've seen multiple posts regarding this question and cannot find an answer any place. I'm familiar with Apsona from using with Zencart but have a problem now. It seem the version for Opencart does NOT pick up extra data fields added to the product table for import/exporting. I've checked to make sure I have the latest files installed with no luck. So if I add a field like "wholesale_cost" shopadmin will not see it and it is useless for this tool. Is something else wrong here I thought it had the ability to see extra fields added to the product table? It is not a cache issue it's been weeks later and still will not pick fields up. If it's my install or something that would be great I'd love to be able to fix it! Please someone let me know if you can get Apsona to work with extra fields from your database. I've had no luck at all.

Post by apsona » Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:35 am

Paul69 - This feature of dynamically detecting product fields was something we added to the Zen Cart version, but haven't been able to add to the Opencart version, unfortunately.

Regards.
Apsona

Post by kelemvor » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:50 am

I stopped using this extension and started just running queries manually. If you need a query created, I'm happy to try to help. :) You just have to run it from your SQL Admin tool if you have access to it...

Post by Paul69 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:24 am

That's ok... Actually I have to build a custom report and if Apsona would have done it I could have just had them export it but I guess I'll have to build it. Thanks for the quick reply though isn't there a way to add fields to it?

Post by rfree190 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:08 am

Can you use Apsona ShopAdmin to import products into OpenCart from ZenCart?