Post by razmon » Mon May 07, 2018 5:11 am

Hi
Can somebody please help me.
I'm running v3.0.2.0 and am looking for an extension that will offer a choice of a free gift on purchases over a certain value.
I've searched opencart extensions and can't seem to see an extension that is for v3.0.2.0
Can somebody please point me to one that will work on my version.
Your help would be very much appreciated
Ray

Post by IP_CAM » Mon May 07, 2018 11:52 am

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland

Post by Johnathan » Mon May 07, 2018 9:41 pm

You can do this with Free Gift Points. It uses the built-in reward points system to let customers choose a gift when they reach a certain amount of points in the cart. You can also set an automatic point amount based on total, so you don't have to set individual point values for products.

Once you do that, you can set your gift products to be chosen at whatever the threshold is for the total (e.g. 100 points) and those products will show up as options in the module. The customer can then choose one of them, and it is added to the order as a $0 product.

Feel free to take a look at the screenshots and demo site, and if you're interested let me know at www.getclearthinking.com/contact if you have any further questions.

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator

Post by razmon » Thu May 10, 2018 2:50 am

Many thanks for all who replied. Will investigate

thanks again

Post by altopiemonte » Fri Dec 04, 2020 1:21 am

Hello,

did you find a solution at the end? I'm looking for something similar as well.
I would need a pop up triggered by a certain value reached that notice the client of a gift.

Thank you very much

Post by IP_CAM » Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:56 am

My Github OC Site: https://github.com/IP-CAM
5'200 + FREE OC Extensions, on the World's largest private Github OC Repository Archive Site.

Legendary Member

Location - Switzerland