Post by VAHID » Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:43 pm

hi
when i import excel ,only 280kb, the info appear:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, xxxxxxxxx and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

What's the problem?tnx

http://tvkade.com/

Post by JNeuhoff » Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:43 pm

VAHID wrote:hi

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, xxxxxxxxx and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

What's the problem?tnx
The server's error_log will tell you more about the nature of the error.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by VAHID » Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:20 pm

JNeuhoff wrote:
VAHID wrote:hi

Internal Server Error

What's the problem?tnx
The server's error_log will tell you more about the nature of the error.
hi JNeuhoff
this is server's error_log :

Code: Select all

[Thu Dec 15 04:25:35 2011] [error] [client 66.249.66.47] File does not exist: /home/tvkadeco/public_html/image/data/hdd/files_products_651965[21753445ea70e24d11167a24d513e31d].jpg&quo...<
[Thu Dec 15 00:02:12 2011] [error] [client 66.249.66.47] File does not exist: /home/tvkadeco/public_html/image/cache/data/Blue
[Wed Dec 14 16:56:24 2011] [error] [client 66.249.66.47] Negotiation: discovered file(s) matching request: /home/tvkadeco/public_html/image/cache/data/Lost (None could be negotiated).
[Wed Dec 14 16:49:38 2011] [error] [client 66.249.66.47] File does not exist: /home/tvkadeco/public_html/image/cache/data/Buffy
[Wed Dec 14 16:36:07 2011] [error] [client 66.249.71.184] File does not exist: /home/tvkadeco/public_html/image/cache/data/Brothers
[Wed Dec 14 16:29:22 2011] [error] [client 66.249.71.184] File does not exist: /home/tvkadeco/public_html/image/cache/data/Breakout
[Wed Dec 14 16:22:04 2011] [error] [client 2.179.80.28] File does not exist: /home/tvkadeco/public_html/image/catalog, referer: http://tvkade.com/image/
[Wed Dec 14 16:22:01 2011] [error] [client 2.179.80.28] File does not exist: /home/tvkadeco/public_html/image/catalog, referer: http://tvkade.com/image/
[Wed Dec 14 16:22:01 2011] [error] [client 2.179.80.28] File does not exist: /home/tvkadeco/public_html/image/catalog, referer: http://tvkade.com/image/
[Wed Dec 14 16:22:00 2011] [error] [client 2.179.80.28] File does not exist: /home/tvkadeco/public_html/image/catalog, referer: http://tvkade.com/image/
[Wed Dec 14 16:21:59 2011] [error] [client 2.179.80.28] Directory index forbidden by Options directive: /home/tvkadeco/public_html/image/
[Wed Dec 14 16:21:45 2011] [error] [client 2.179.80.28] File does not exist: /home/tvkadeco/public_html/image/catalog, referer: http://tvkade.com/image/
[Wed Dec 14 16:21:45 2011] [error] [client 2.179.80.28] File does not exist: /home/tvkadeco/public_html/image/catalog, referer: http://tvkade.com/image/
[Wed Dec 14 16:21:44 2011] [error] [client 2.179.80.28] File does not exist: /home/tvkadeco/public_html/image/catalog, referer: http://tvkade.com/image/
[Wed Dec 14 16:21:44 2011] [error] [client 2.179.80.28] Directory index forbidden by Options directive: /home/tvkadeco/public_html/image/
???

Post by JNeuhoff » Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:49 pm

Nothing in the error_log specific to the Export function. I am afraid I can't help you here. Might be a good idea to do a complete clean re-install, and if that doesn't help, change web host. Some of the cheap web hosts simple won't do.

Guru Member

Post by loukiad » Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:33 am

Dear JNeuhoff,

I've downloaded import/export tool for OC 1.5.1.3. I've installed it but I get the following error message when I select import/export:

error during loading:
"http://www.psistis.gr/admin/index.php?r ... afc8c95c36"

do you have any idea what have I made wrong??

Thanks a lot in advance! :)

Post by JNeuhoff » Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:18 am

loukiad wrote:Dear JNeuhoff,

I've downloaded import/export tool for OC 1.5.1.3. I've installed it but I get the following error message when I select import/export:

error during loading:
"http://www.psistis.gr/admin/index.php?r ... afc8c95c36"

do you have any idea what have I made wrong??

Thanks a lot in advance! :)
Don't know why it doesn't workon nyour server. Send me a PM with your FTP and Opencart admin login details, and I can take a look at it.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by gotschai » Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:41 pm

JNeuhoff wrote:
gotschai wrote: Is there a simple way to set not to truncate the data in cells?
Use OpenOffice, and always save your XLS file as 'Microsoft Excel 97/2000/XP (XLS)'.
Also, consider upgrading to a newer version of Opencart with a matching Export/Import tool.
It didn't help, works the same in the latest version too:(.
So there is an issue with exporting data longer then 255 chars into one cell in general. I think its a "feature" of the PHPExcel classes. I will check the classes.

EDIT:
I did some research and tests, looks like the GROUP_CONCAT works a bit strange when concating more items (580 in my case), I rewrote the CONCAT part to a simple select and glue together in the foreach productspopulate cycle and works fine.

Post by ntoombs19 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:03 am

JNeuhoff,

First, just let me say that this is a fantastic script. I made a eCommerce site for a friend of mine who owns a book store. I am sure that this will save him many hours of frustration in trying to add many of his books. I would like to add a suggestion/request. Opencart doesn't come stock with options/properties for books. While many products have sku and upc codes, books have ISBN numbers. Opencart also doesn't have properties like author, format (hardcover/paperback), pages, quality, those sorts of things. So I went into the code and the database and added them manually. When trying to import/export a complete list of all the products including the author, isbn number, or edition, the resulting excel file will not include these columns. Would it be possible to modify your extension to dynamical retrieve any and all database columns from each required table into the spreed sheet? I've seen several people in this forum alone ask if they can do this so I'm sure a lot of people would like this change.

Post by JNeuhoff » Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:35 pm

ntoombs19 wrote:JNeuhoff,

First, just let me say that this is a fantastic script. I made a eCommerce site for a friend of mine who owns a book store. I am sure that this will save him many hours of frustration in trying to add many of his books. I would like to add a suggestion/request. Opencart doesn't come stock with options/properties for books. While many products have sku and upc codes, books have ISBN numbers. Opencart also doesn't have properties like author, format (hardcover/paperback), pages, quality, those sorts of things. So I went into the code and the database and added them manually. When trying to import/export a complete list of all the products including the author, isbn number, or edition, the resulting excel file will not include these columns. Would it be possible to modify your extension to dynamical retrieve any and all database columns from each required table into the spreed sheet? I've seen several people in this forum alone ask if they can do this so I'm sure a lot of people would like this change.
Have you considered using product attributes? This feature is available in newer versions of Opencart (not in 1.4.9.x though) and is supported by the Export/Import tool.

Guru Member

Post by ntoombs19 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:27 am

I understand the idea of product attributes. Unfortunately, they do not provide the sort of customizeability and neatness I want. I've already modified open cart to accept these fields in the admin section and store them in the product table. Only some of them have been added to the front end but they will be added soon. The hardest problem I imagine I will have to solve is adding the isbn numbers into the search. I've also managed to customize the admin portion of your script too to add the columns that I need. My suggestion was mainly for the benifit of your script and to improving it. Several people who will want to use your script might not have the programming knowledge to do it even though it is quite simple (good job making it that way). One other feature you might want to add is the ability to sort within the excel worksheet. It should not be a dificult feature to add as it already exists within excel. The only problem you may run into is the differences of the feature between earlier versions of excel and more recent ones. Although I noticed you formed your script to allow for those differences aswell... very smart! You realy did an impressive job with this script. Not only does it provide increadible functionality but it is extreamly clean and easy to modify with all your documentation. I consider myself a beginner program (a sophmore in college studying cis) and it's quite easy to trace your code.

Post by taylordsmith » Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:50 am

Greetings,

I am using import/export v1-5-1-x. Export works fine, but when trying to import the same file, unedited, I get the following errors listed twice:

As a .xls:
Fatal error: Class 'PHPExcel_CachedObjectStorage_Memory' not found in /home/......./public_html/system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/CachedObjectStorageFactory.php on line 123

As a .csv:
Fatal Error: Class 'ZipArchive' not found in /home/......../public_html/system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Shared/File.php on line 53

I have tried saving the spreadsheet with OpenOffice as a MS Excel 97/2000/XP(.xls) file, as suggested in this thread. I've found a few other threads with this same problem, but no solutions. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks for viewing and, hopefully, responding..

-Taylor

OpenCart V1.5.1.3.1

Post by JNeuhoff » Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:56 am

taylordsmith wrote:Greetings,

I am using import/export v1-5-1-x. Export works fine, but when trying to import the same file, unedited, I get the following errors listed twice:

As a .xls:
Fatal error: Class 'PHPExcel_CachedObjectStorage_Memory' not found in /home/......./public_html/system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/CachedObjectStorageFactory.php on line 123

As a .csv:
Fatal Error: Class 'ZipArchive' not found in /home/......../public_html/system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/Shared/File.php on line 53

I have tried saving the spreadsheet with OpenOffice as a MS Excel 97/2000/XP(.xls) file, as suggested in this thread. I've found a few other threads with this same problem, but no solutions. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks for viewing and, hopefully, responding..

-Taylor
It can't the find the file at system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/CachedObjectStorage/Memory.php, or that file doesn't have the correct access rights.

As regards CSV: Of course it won't work with a CSV file, this tool is written to support XLS only.

Guru Member

Post by taylordsmith » Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:29 am

Thanks a lot for the response, problem solved. As you pointed out, there were a few files missing in my PHPExcel folder. I'm not sure why they were left out, because I uploaded all the folders together then unzipped them on my server..

In any case, I should have double checked. Thanks for the tool and the support!

-Taylor

OpenCart V1.5.1.3.1

Post by SpencyCWS » Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:46 pm

Hi Everyone,

I thought I had installed everything correctly.

When I click export, I get a tiny sized excel file which has :

Error: The SELECT would examine more than MAX_JOIN_SIZE rows; check your WHERE and use SET SQL_BIG_SELECTS=1 or SET SQL_MAX_JOIN_SIZE=# if the SELECT is okay<br />Error No: 1104<br />SELECT p.product_id, pd.name, GROUP_CONCAT( DISTINCT CAST(pc.category_id AS CHAR(11)) SEPARATOR "," ) AS categories, p.sku, p.location, p.quantity, p.model, m.name AS manufacturer, p.image AS image_name, p.shipping, p.price, p.date_added, p.date_modified, p.date_available, p.weight, wc.unit, p.length, p.width, p.height, p.status, p.tax_class_id, p.viewed, p.sort_order, pd.language_id, ua.keyword, pd.description, pd.meta_description, pd.meta_keywords, p.stock_status_id, mc.unit AS length_unit, p.subtract, p.minimum, p.cost, GROUP_CONCAT( DISTINCT CAST(pr.related_id AS CHAR(11)) SEPARATOR "," ) AS related, GROUP_CONCAT( DISTINCT pt.tag SEPARATOR "," ) AS tags FROM `product` p LEFT JOIN `product_description` pd ON p.product_id=pd.product_id AND pd.language_id=1 LEFT JOIN `product_to_category` pc ON p.product_id=pc.product_id LEFT JOIN `url_alias` ua ON ua.query=CONCAT('product_id=',p.product_id) LEFT JOIN `manufacturer` m ON m.manufacturer_id = p.manufacturer_id LEFT JOIN `weight_class_description` wc ON wc.weight_class_id = p.weight_class_id AND wc.language_id=1 LEFT JOIN `length_class_description` mc ON mc.length_class_id=p.length_class_id AND mc.language_id=1 LEFT JOIN `product_related` pr ON pr.product_id=p.product_id LEFT JOIN `product_tags` pt ON pt.product_id=p.product_id AND pt.language_id=1 GROUP BY p.product_id ORDER BY p.product_id, pc.category_id;

Any ideas what I have done wrong?

Post by willie.twsc » Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:54 am

SOLVED!
Regarding the problem some of us have with:

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'Classes/PHPexcel.php'

I opened export.php (in text editor) - in admin/model/tool and changed line 1587
chdir( '../system/PHPExcel' );
to:
chdir( 'your full path to dir/system/PHPExcel' );

It works fine now!

Post by Sharon » Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:13 am

Hi, I have someone working on my new site and we have the _x000D_ error in all our text where there are line returns also. Any ideas? We use VM.

Sharon
http://www.papersourceonline.com.au

Post by JNeuhoff » Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:03 am

Sharon wrote:Hi, I have someone working on my new site and we have the _x000D_ error in all our text where there are line returns also. Any ideas? We use VM.

Sharon
Can't help, no enough details given here.

Guru Member

Post by alex8505 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:15 am

Please help me with:

Fatal Error: Allowed memory size of 50331648 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 262144 bytes) in
/home/emeritr/public_html/system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/CachedObjectStorage/Memory.php on line 47

Post by JNeuhoff » Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:11 pm

alex8505 wrote:Please help me with:

Fatal Error: Allowed memory size of 50331648 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 262144 bytes) in
/home/emeritr/public_html/system/PHPExcel/Classes/PHPExcel/CachedObjectStorage/Memory.php on line 47
Increase your PHP memory_limit setting.

P.S.: Before asking how to do it: Google is your friend.

Guru Member

Post by speedimpex » Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:48 pm

JNeuhoff wrote:
Sharon wrote:Hi, I have someone working on my new site and we have the _x000D_ error in all our text where there are line returns also. Any ideas? We use VM.

Sharon
Can't help, no enough details given here.
Hi Sharon
I had the same issue. I haven't tried the import/export tool again, as it made us very nervous. But one thing that JNeuhoff said to be, was that when exporting it, you have to save it as an xls file. Mine was xlsx and the import/export tool doesn't like this. It only supports xls. If you suss this out, I would be pleased to hear what you did. Thanks, Gill